First ever samples recieved

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
You guys are the best!!, I feel like a kid receiving presents again.:D
After years of loyalty to a different supplement store, I am moving on to Nutraplanet.
Keep up the great work, and thanks again.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
NICE!!!!!!!!!

What samples did you get?

CROWLER

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
anabolic innovations whey protein isolate, axis labs smash and a Tee.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
damn this guy gets a tee.. I left a I LOVE NP in the comments box and i jus got what i paid for... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and did i mention.... boooooooooooooooooooooo

alright i really didnt mean it baby i love u .. u know i do ..

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
lol, I did not get anything last time.
I was told to mention in the comment box on my next order. So this time around I made a bigger order and left a comment. I wonder what will be the samplings on my next order. :D can't wait hah

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dessicated Lizard Scrotum.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I got samples of nectar protein and fyre ...I love samples.. love NP...I dont shop anywhere else..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
why do i keep here about people recieving shirts and samples and I order all the time and get zippo! Dang, i might have too blackball u guys lol. no u guys rock

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I know first-time customers get free stuff. I got a tee and some free samples.

I've placed a few orders since and have received no goodies.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who gets samples of the Healthy Cheat Foods (pancake mix, etc)products or the Anabolic Innovations whey protein powder please email me at [email protected] with your opinions.

Feedback like this REALLY helps us. :)

Thank you

CROWLER

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, some of our big spenders have actually left us comments to STOP giving them so many shirts and samples.....

try spending over $1000/month...you will get at least 2 shirts, 1 shaker cup, and enough samples that equal full bottles...lol...I know...

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I love getting samples, but I never seem to use them. I have a cabinet full of single serving whey, various stimulants, protein bars, different kinds of creatine. I just never seem to get around to using them.

I definatly would try the HCF stuff though. Hint hint.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Actually when I read the first part of your post is why I am thinking of NOT sending out free samples anymore. I wonder how many thousands of dollars in protein samples are sitting in closets untested

CROWLER

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
lol Actually when I read the first part of your post is why I am thinking of NOT sending out free samples anymore. I wonder how many thousands of dollars in protein samples are sitting in closets untested

CROWLER
Yeah, I know what you mean. I usually save my samples for if I forget to reorder or miscalculate the shipping time and run out of something. Since I've started using NP the shipping time is so fast that doesn't seem to happen anymore.:woohoo:

It is fun to open your order and see some strange and wonderful new product I've never heard of before.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
well, Nutraplanet CS...you know I am faithful to you guys...you can keep sending me samples and free stuff...I suppose you could hold off on the T-shirts, though, unless of course you have a medium...lol...
A medium? What, is that for your daughter.:toofunny: :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

CROWLER
I'll pay shipping, send em my way, people! :D

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
I understand you, sometime people take advantage of the system. At the same time in a way, samples may induce future customers.
But after the sample of Anabolic Innovation Whey, I'll be making a purchase of this protein. ( its pretty good compared to the whey I use ).

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sure, no problem...we do carry mediums!

Here is the deal...we usually throw T-shirts to dedicated customers as well as for orders of $200+ in value (while supplies last). If you qualify for a free T-shirt, please leave your requested shirt size in the comments section. Otherwise, we are just going to guess and usually throw something like a large or XL.

well, Nutraplanet CS...you know I am faithful to you guys...you can keep sending me samples and free stuff...I suppose you could hold off on the T-shirts, though, unless of course you have a medium...lol...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually give the samples I get of products i've tested or own to people I know who haven't given them a try. If it's a sample of a product I haven't tried then I will use them and usually within the first few days of getting my order.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
You are so thoughtful Jay.....no wonder you so many of those dang stars. Personally, I call that regifting.

I usually give the samples I get of products i've tested or own to people I know who haven't given them a try. If it's a sample of a product I haven't tried then I will use them and usually within the first few days of getting my order.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not totally thoughtful...No one is getting my T-shirts :)