Anabolic Pump...

1. Anabolic Pump...

I was about to put in an order but noticed that Anabolic Pump is out of stock. Do you expect to get it back in soon, and will it be the "new" or "old" version? I'll be buying from Nutra anyway, but it would be nice if it was the new version

2. We should be receiving it by Wednesday...can't keep this on the shelves!

In regards to the old/new version, I will have to contact USPLabs and see.

Thanks for the continued support Sonicology

3. From what I've seen from other retailers it should be the new blend. USP can confirm.
    •   

4. Guest

The last 200 hundred that Sam sold like in 2 days was the new NEWER version!

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Woot! Good to hear, and thanks for the fast reply

6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    How can you tell if it's te newer version ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    How can you tell if it's te newer version ?
    higher extract from 500mg to 750mg also now brown pills?

8. i emailed NP and was told that (whoever does customer service) they did not have the new version yet and the ETA was unknown. this was tuesday, 2-6-07. can we get someone from NP to check their stock and see if the AP is at 500 or 750mg to confirm so i can place this large order

9. I beat the crowd. Got mine on Thursday (its the old version but who cares its still supposed to be awesome) and starting the cycle on Monday.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    From what I've seen from other retailers it should be the new blend. USP can confirm.
    What's the eta on the new version of powerful ?

11. It'll be available to Inner Circle members very soon, goto USPLabs Direct and look at the right of the page for "Get Connected" to sign up for the Inner Circle and updates.

You will be able to tell if it's the new version of Anabolic-Pump because it will have on the ingredients list - 750mg per cap and HYDROXL-4 listed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 01:57 AM