Atrophex

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Atrophex:
Serving Size: 1 cap
Atro-Phex-Extreme Multi-Action Rapid and Sustained Release Energy and Weight Management Technology = 569mg Prop Blend
Green Tea, Tuber Fleece Flower, Loranthus Parasiticus, Caffiene, Carum Carvi l Caraway Plant (source of Carveol), Swertia Chirata (source of Magiferin), Razberi-k (Rasberry Ketones), N-Acetyl-Tyrosine-Ethyl-Ester Monohydrate, Sulbutiamine, Vinburine, Vinpocetine, Vincamine, Isopimpinellin 10%, Isoquercitrn, D-Myo-Inositol-1-4, 5-Triphospahte Hexsodium, Cinnulin PF, 7-Keto, DICANA

This is a stim/diuretic/nootropic/dicana. It's been advertised since at least November I think. Can anyone at NP comment on when this might be available? I've heard Feb 14, I've heard March. I REALLY want to try this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That product looks incredibly underdosed.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Yea I can see that at 569mg a cap. This is not an official info release, just what I've seen floating around.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I agree, it doesnt matter that they throw in a lot of good stuff if the doses are all minuscule.

I lot of companies do this and cut corners then hide it by listing as a "proprietary matrix/blend/formula" so you cant see the exact dosages per compound. Yes, part of it is for intellectual property protection, but for many its not. The labels have been getting trickier with every passing year.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I agree on the dosage thing, but I'm guessing that the serving size for this product will be multiple caps.

I've read a review of this product over on M&M (he got free samples or something) and the member was quite pleased with the product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Deffman777 Supplement Logs 1
Supplements 1
Supplements 13
Supplements 10