Freebie cut-off amount?

  1. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    711

    Freebie cut-off amount?


    Maybe this is a NutraPlanet secret...but is there a specific dollar amount to be blessed with freebies like the holy NP t-shirt and/or shaker?

    Just curious since I just spent more than I ever had before on an order and I was hoping there would be a nice surprise (I got a t-shirt and shaker for a slightly smaller purchase).

    Not here to complain really, just curious.


    Oh and mad props to NP...I ordered the 120 tab bottle of NOW's ADAM and since they were sold out of them they gave me two 60 tab bottles! Thanks for not making me wait!

  2. Registered User
    Owen70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Maybe this is a NutraPlanet secret...but is there a specific dollar amount to be blessed with freebies like the holy NP t-shirt and/or shaker?

    Just curious since I just spent more than I ever had before on an order and I was hoping there would be a nice surprise (I got a t-shirt and shaker for a slightly smaller purchase).

    Not here to complain really, just curious.


    Oh and mad props to NP...I ordered the 120 tab bottle of NOW's ADAM and since they were sold out of them they gave me two 60 tab bottles! Thanks for not making me wait!
    im almost posivited from what ive read, that it is $200.

    although i've ordered $180 and gotten hella ****.
  3. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    711

    Well here is my order history:

    11/24/2006 (first order from NP ever) - $218.12 (received an NP t-shirt, a shaker bottle, and some samples)

    01/04/2007 - $101.40 (no freebies)

    01/30/2007 - $249.70 (no freebies)

    Not really complaining cuz I don't really need anything...but I was just hoping...
    •   
       

  4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    First off, thank you for your business! You are very welcome!

    Honestly, the following is our normal structure (supplies vary) for freebies given/dollars spent:

    $$$ Freebies
    $125 samples
    $175 samples+ and/or shaker (T-shirt if we are in a good mood)
    $200 T-shirt and samples+/shaker
    $250+ T-shirt, samples+, & shaker

    *Please note that we are ALWAYS in a generous mood, so please forgive us if we cannot always meet these standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Maybe this is a NutraPlanet secret...but is there a specific dollar amount to be blessed with freebies like the holy NP t-shirt and/or shaker?

    Just curious since I just spent more than I ever had before on an order and I was hoping there would be a nice surprise (I got a t-shirt and shaker for a slightly smaller purchase).

    Not here to complain really, just curious.


    Oh and mad props to NP...I ordered the 120 tab bottle of NOW's ADAM and since they were sold out of them they gave me two 60 tab bottles! Thanks for not making me wait!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  5. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    711

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    First off, thank you for your business! You are very welcome!

    Honestly, the following is our normal structure (supplies vary) for freebies given/dollars spent:

    $$$ Freebies
    $125 samples
    $175 samples+ and/or shaker (T-shirt if we are in a good mood)
    $200 T-shirt and samples+/shaker
    $250+ T-shirt, samples+, & shaker

    *Please note that we are ALWAYS in a generous mood, so please forgive us if we cannot always meet these standards.
    Alright cool! Even tho I was 30 cents short of 250, I know that I might as well hit that 250 mark everytime, right?

    Anyways, you guys must've just been out of swag...Regardless, I'm just glad my order got here! Props to NP for adjusting my order based on availability of products.
  6. Registered User
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10908

    Also depends how many orders/amounts of past orders.

    Just my 2 cents

    I love me Nurtaplanet Tz
  7. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    MD
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Rep Power
    1090

    $400 + is a "special visit" from dsade... he puts on quite a show, so order up
  8. Registered User
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10908

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    $400 + is a "special visit" from dsade... he puts on quite a show, so order up
    My 900 got me a donkey show complements of Dsade.

  9. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    MD
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Rep Power
    1090

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post
    My 900 got me a donkey show complements of Dsade.

    worthless without pics
  10. Registered User
    ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    225

    dsade never sent me any naked dancing monkeys as promised but I found some "sea-monkeys" and an anabolic T shirt in the box.....
  11. Registered User
    ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    225

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post
    My 900 got me a donkey show complements of Dsade.

    starring donkeys or dsade? I better start saving for $900 then.....
  12. Board Supporter
    Blutarski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    290

    I just spent 261 and got nothing......and don't give a ****. I have gotten a NP T-Shirt before but as long as they get my stuff out fast like always I'm good. A great selection of products and fast accurate shipping are a winning combo.
  13. Registered User
    ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    225

    I think to give some freebie in the 1st order is a good way to show the customer some appreciation. For subsequent orders, I would rather not give them pressure. Keeping the price and shipping cost low should be the priority IMHO.
  14. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    711

    Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    I just spent 261 and got nothing......and don't give a ****. I have gotten a NP T-Shirt before but as long as they get my stuff out fast like always I'm good. A great selection of products and fast accurate shipping are a winning combo.
    Awesome! You're such a better person than I am for not giving a ****.
  15. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    711

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    I think to give some freebie in the 1st order is a good way to show the customer some appreciation. For subsequent orders, I would rather not give them pressure. Keeping the price and shipping cost low should be the priority IMHO.
    That's true...which is why at first I was kinda bummed but then thought about it from a business standpoint and came to the same conclusion as you. I was just hoping. Either way, freebies or not, I will always be a customer.
  16. Board Supporter
    Blutarski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    290

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Awesome! You're such a better person than I am for not giving a ****.
    My comment was not directed at you at all. Sorry you took it personal. There is enough people on the boards slinging arrows without getting worked up over nothing. Simply stating my opinion.
  17. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    $400 + is a "special visit" from dsade... he puts on quite a show, so order up
    If creamed corn isn't involved, I'll take my business elsewhere.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    starring donkeys or dsade? I better start saving for $900 then.....
    dsade resembles a donkey from the waist down.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Being as Im pretty much a Crack Customer... they hook me up with samples pretty often... THOUGH it is inherient that I order such compounds... cause they know how I am..... DAMN YOU DARREN!!!!!!!!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can I cut off tamoxifen after 14 days? Please advise!
    By Boyders in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:45 AM
  2. Trying New Cut/ Off with Fat
    By pizzathehut in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:35 PM
  3. Cutting on Cycle/During PCT/Off Cycle
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:35 PM
  4. Bodyfat coming off too quick while cutting?
    By eGhost in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:58 PM
  5. Climber cuts off own arm after 5-day ordeal
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in