I need my IBE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see other board sponsors carrying this line, I ONLY from u guys, any idea when u will carry this line.......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which products, specifically?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i would like to see the neurobalance personally, it has good feedback compared to regular powder phenibut from what i have seen

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I buy X-Force. I'd love to be able to get it from you guys when I buy my normal stuff, instead of going to another place to just buy 1 item (and paying $8 something for shipping)

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have tried Matrix, Neurobalance, and X-Force and liked all three, to date that is all of their products I have tried......

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OH YES! Matrix and Xforce, no question.

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Matrix is the best energy/preworkout drink I have ever tried to date

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

RobDyson

Awards
No. Direct sales of Epistane and Havoc are forbidden by any board sponsors.
I knew havoc was not sold by board sponsors, but there's one that sell epistane as well as IBE itself, unless I am mistaken.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew havoc was not sold by board sponsors, but there's one that sell epistane as well as IBE itself, unless I am mistaken.
This is in blatant violation of board rules, and I am sure it will be addressed by Bobo.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I see other board sponsors carrying this line, I ONLY from u guys, any idea when u will carry this line.......
how dare you?!?! how dare YOU SIR! NP has doesnt need to carry such an inferior line:D GOOD DAY SIR!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALL OF THEM... I am loving the IBE line. Matrix is HANDS DOWN the best preworkout drink there is.

Adams

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking the samething. i think u guys would do well to pick up ibe

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Matrix is awesome.My wife and I both love it.Should be a great seller.I dont know when there Anti cort will be up but it sounds promising also.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am surprised they haven't even contacted us yet about carrying the line, considering we are AM neighbors...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
We have talked over things and are working it out. Neither company has anything wrong with the other so there is no reason not to ;). We are going through a rebranding right now though so it might be a few weeks, but I am sure it will happen soon. I doubt they will be carrying Epistane though for those who are curious.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
doesnt mean there sister site wont! ;)

Jdub
Haha they DEFINITELY won't lol, I believe they are exclusive with Havoc on that site. Not sure though.

But again NP and IBE are cool with each other and working on stuff so soon guys soon ;).

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, my credit card is starting to vibrate in anticipation....

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, I'm waitin to pick up some x-force!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, if NP get's the x-force, I might have to just give it a try. Loved those old comics to.:D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Simply waiting on the price list at this point...keep an eye out for the IBE line coming soon!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, take a guess at who will be carrying all of our products within the next week or so ;).

I'll give you a hint, it is not GNC lol.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn...too bad it wasnt sooner....i just had to make 2 seperate purchases....mainly because np isnt carrying X-force yet and other is that they are out of some of the stuff i need.....but ill be needing more X-force in about 2 weeks....so please have it :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
We are dropping Oratropin from our line. We are currently selling out of our stock.
So...your Tropin line will be minus Oratropin and none of the line will be stocked by retailers? Is that what you're telling me Lake?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So...your Tropin line will be minus Oratropin and none of the line will be stocked by retailers? Is that what you're telling me Lake?
Oratropin is gone for sure once we sell out but I don't think there is a high enough demand to have the distributors pick it up honestly.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
when exactly will they be caring your line. i need to make a order soon and need a few things from you guys but i dont want to wait forever.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when exactly will they be caring your line. i need to make a order soon and need a few things from you guys but i dont want to wait forever.
We should have it in before the end of the week!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We should have it in before the end of the week!
It's going to be a good addition to the inventory stryder. I'm looking forward to it!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bigstabile still believes the lies from GNC employees: "...yes that is the exact same brand as the ones sold over at that NutraPlanet place, but ours works better because it costs more"

:trout:

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
bigstabile still believes the lies from GNC employees: "...yes that is the exact same brand as the ones sold over at that NutraPlanet place, but ours works better because it costs more"

You mean the pro performance line ISN'T the best out there?:think: :fool2:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

HAHAHA! :fool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.