NP home page

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I haven't changed any settings on my browser and for around a week or so I can't view the left side of the NP page (supplement page new products, manufactuers, etc...) what's up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure...works fine for me.

Refresh? Clear cache?

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have verified that Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs shows up correctly in IE 6, IE 7, Firefox/Mozilla, and Opera 8.5 and up.

I have been unable to test IE 5.5 or Safari, but these should work. Older browsers may have difficulty displaying everything correctly.

If you are using a pre Firefox 1.5, or pre IE 6 browser I would suggest upgrading to something more recent.

If you are using a browser that is not listed above could you please post below what browser nutraplanet.com is not displaying correctly in, and I will look into the possibility of fixing it for the browser.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I have verified that Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs shows up correctly in IE 6, IE 7, Firefox/Mozilla, and Opera 8.5 and up.

I have been unable to test IE 5.5 or Safari, but these should work. Older browsers may have difficulty displaying everything correctly.

If you are using a pre Firefox 1.5, or pre IE 6 browser I would suggest upgrading to something more recent.

If you are using a browser that is not listed above could you please post below what browser nutraplanet.com is not displaying correctly in, and I will look into the possibility of fixing it for the browser.

AT&T/ Yahoo

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
did you install any new software like firewall or antivirus?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote