It has begun!!!

  1. It has begun!!!


    Well not yet but when I get back from my brothers on the 12th. I just got my NP order in with my long awaited Armegeddon stack BTW, I now have a NP T-shirt for every day of the week!


  2. Every day of the week? I hope you are wearing your support supps.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Hawkstrap
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   
       


  4. Don't forget to trademark my ****!

    Yeah i'm looking at my order and I so want to start now but I will hold off...I WILL!

    Stop looking at me like that.

  5. First sign of supplement dependency is the voices.

    You can talk to them jay, just make sure they don't talk back.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Well not yet but when I get back from my brothers on the 12th. I just got my NP order in with my long awaited Armegeddon stack BTW, I now have a NP T-shirt for every day of the week!
    I want a Nutra Planet Tee!

    Workin
  7. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Well not yet but when I get back from my brothers on the 12th. I just got my NP order in with my long awaited Armegeddon stack BTW, I now have a NP T-shirt for every day of the week!
    LOL, whenever I order now I put a request in the order comment box to NOT send me a shirt. I need to start a softball team or something.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    LOL, whenever I order now I put a request in the order comment box to NOT send me a shirt. I need to start a softball team or something.
    lol...

    Great...rub it in

    Workin

  9. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    LOL, whenever I order now I put a request in the order comment box to NOT send me a shirt. I need to start a softball team or something.
    I actually just did that same thing, I have too god damned many.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    I actually just did that same thing, I have too god damned many.
    I'm placing an order on NP and asking for 7 shirts!

    Workin

  11. You guys have it all wrong....when this truly DOES become a "NutraPlanet" the required uniform for all of mankind will be the Nutraplanet Anabolic T.....we're just making sure all of the AM friends have a jumpstart on the domination.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You guys have it all wrong....when this truly DOES become a "NutraPlanet" the required uniform for all of mankind will be the Nutraplanet Anabolic T.....we're just making sure all of the AM friends have a jumpstart on the domination.
    I'm wearing one right now.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I'm wearing one right now.
    The first to commit NUTRAside!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    BTW, I now have a NP T-shirt for every day of the week!
    I don't get it...i've placed seven orders in the last five months and have not received a single t-shirt...it wouldn't be that I'm from Canada, eh?

  15. I think it's the amount of purchase. Something over 100 bucks or so I would assume. I've purchased several times to and recieved no shirt, but I did get some cool samples.

  16. I have given a ridiculous amount of duckets to NP. I think that's why they send me the rare pink shirts... at least that's what I tell myself.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I think it's the amount of purchase. Something over 100 bucks or so I would assume. I've purchased several times to and recieved no shirt, but I did get some cool samples.
    Six out of seven have been over $100...

  18. Maybe 120-125 then.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I don't get it...i've placed seven orders in the last five months and have not received a single t-shirt...it wouldn't be that I'm from Canada, eh?
    That or there are a lot of Canadian Customs officials with hella nice T-shirts.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That or there are a lot of Canadian Customs officials with hella nice T-shirts.
    Uhoh, the domination is spreading. The Nutraplanet invasion has already spread to our brothers in the north.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  21. I'm back from the trip and will be starting tomorrow. The fat WILL come off!


    Now to finsih this sammitch.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I want a Nutra Planet Tee!

    Workin
    i'll swap u one of my nutra T's for a Nimbus T!!!

    b

  23. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i'll swap u one of my nutra T's for a Nimbus T!!!

    b
    Hey Nimbus Nutrition splayed out over your chest would make a cool T now wouldn't it. Maybe even make a special lavender one with pink lettering for Jay.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm back from the trip and will be starting tomorrow. The fat WILL come off!


    Now to finsih this sammitch.
    Jay, please stop sending me your videos.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm back from the trip and will be starting tomorrow. The fat WILL come off!


    Now to finsih this sammitch.
    About time.. I was saving some Pizza for you.

  26. OMFG BOBO! that cant be serious! lol. WTF!

  27. Damn it Bobo! I know I put that confidential blurb at the bottom of all my email!

    And yes, The hasslehoff is pimp!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Damn it Bobo! I know I put that confidential blurb at the bottom of all my email!

    And yes, The hasslehoff is pimp!
    that's why hasselhoff and nutra planet are the winning combo


  29. That's so, so wrong...And yet awesome!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    that's why hasselhoff and nutra planet are the winning combo



    I'm not sure if I want to puke, LMAO or both ;-)

    Workin
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. it has begun
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:37 PM
  2. It has begun!!!
    By nparisi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 04:08 AM
  3. it has been six months since . . .
    By sweet-physique in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 08:38 PM
  4. it has begun
    By Beelzebub in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 02:25 AM
  5. The ban has begun
    By enrique81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Log in
Log in