using a Gift Credit Card?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i got a Cingular Visa Gift Credit Card with $$ on it from a phone rebate..says good anywhere visa is accepted so nutra sounds like a good place to me. if i place the order, will it process the gift credit card and give me a remaining amount so i can use my normal credit card to finish paying the remaining balance? or does this sound confusing/impossible and just call the order in?:fool2:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Please email me directly at [email protected] and I'll get things straigtened out for you ASAP. We will have to run the two cards manually.

i got a Cingular Visa Gift Credit Card with $$ on it from a phone rebate..says good anywhere visa is accepted so nutra sounds like a good place to me. if i place the order, will it process the gift credit card and give me a remaining amount so i can use my normal credit card to finish paying the remaining balance? or does this sound confusing/impossible and just call the order in?:fool2:

tigertest

Awards
I tried to use one to purchase gold membership to this board and I couldn't...

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I tried to use one to purchase gold membership to this board and I couldn't...
it could be what he said OR there are some complications/problems you have when you use this thing. you have to run it as credit and sign on it, debit w/ pin didnt work and for some reason some places decline it OR the jackasses that try it mess up(which i think was that case). use it at walmart if worse comes to worse, buy some food.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They don't work for hookers either, by the way.