20% bulk cissus at Nutraplanet - AnabolicMinds.com

20% bulk cissus at Nutraplanet

1. Banned

20% bulk cissus at Nutraplanet

What ever happened to this being sold at Nutraplanet.

If you still plan on carrying this, when will it be available?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry, my fault for not following up.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Senior Member

are you guys still planning on capping cissus? not necessarily the 20%, just any in general
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes.
  5. Senior Member

in the immediate future? possibly before i place an order tomorrow? I can dream cant i
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Not before tomorrow...SMACK

Maybe 2 weeks. Perfection takes time.
  7. New Member

2 weeks for 20% bulk cissus? wow

sorry for hijack, but pls don't forget about higher % turkeysterone
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not sure he was talking about the 20% being capped, more like the original bulk cissus. So what is the new word on all the 20% goodness dsade?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Advanced Member

20% cissus capped will be flying off the shelves...

cissus powder is one thing that tastes like crap when you take it buy just dumping it in your mouth w/ liquid and swallowing.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  10. New Member

Anyone know of how a certain company is selling 50% standardized caps?
    They're statement was pretty much that they have great international connections.
  11. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moody Hammer View Post
    Anyone know of how a certain company is selling 50% standardized caps?
    They're statement was pretty much that they have great international connections.
    Did you see my thread on PA's board?

I asked how they did it so quick (they haven't been into Cissus long) and why nobody else has. This was the only reply so far:

M. Daniels: "Our CEO has quite a bit of international connections and we were directed to this source. "

It's just surprising to me that companies like NP and USP (who have been working on bringing quality Cissus for a while) can be "out of the loop" so to speak. I dont know how they did it but they are by no means shady. They are very reputable and have great facilities (due to their other parent company which is more well known). I dont doubt that it is a 50% extraction. Im waiting for NP to kick it into gear with some high extractions caps. My loyalty is not swayed that easily.
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post

I asked how they did it so quick (they haven't been into Cissus long) and why nobody else has. This was the only reply so far:

M. Daniels: "Our CEO has quite a bit of international connections and we were directed to this source. "

It's just surprising to me that companies like NP and USP (who have been working on bringing quality Cissus for a while) can be "out of the loop" so to speak. I dont know how they did it but they are by no means shady. They are very reputable and have great facilities (due to their other parent company which is more well known). I dont doubt that it is a 50% extraction. Im waiting for NP to kick it into gear with some high extractions caps. My loyalty is not swayed that easily.
    Why is the COA from their parent company and not from India?

I'm not really interested in a 50%. We are close to a 95% specific extract but still need further testing.
  13. Senior Member

I have no idea how they are doing it, but they are very trustworthy. The real question is whether the 50% is even preferable, as the jury is still out on that.
    Last edited by warnerve; 02-02-2007 at 10:42 AM. Reason: non sponsors
  14. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Why is the COA from their parent company and not from India?

I'm not really interested in a 50%. We are close to a 95% specific extract but still need further testing.
    Thats what I alluded to in the previous post. My guess is they test it on their own. We all know COA's are worthless anyway. They dont mean **** and can be fudged/faked so easily. They also could be processing the raws on their own stateside. The parent company is known to have its own in-house chemical and microbiological analytical instrumentation and employees. I've heard they have quite the facilities. I dont think anyone can really try to discredit the company. Their rep is good, all their products are top quality.

95% sounds good... keep us updated

dsade: whats up w/ NP and some higher extraction caps?
  15. New Member

I did read your post. That's where the international connection response came from. I love that company and the big daddy version of it.
    I'm not sure if I doubt the validity of the 50% claim (C of A was run by said company, I believe) or if I'm just surprised they're so far ahead. I'm just curious to see what others thought.
  16. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    I have no idea how they are doing it, but they are very trustworthy. The real question is whether the 50% is even preferable, as the jury is still out on that.
    The ketones are just a piece of the therapuetic puzzle but if you dose the 10% at 3grams it will be comparable anabolic wise to the 50% plus the therapuetic aspect of the 10%. The caps are only 200mgs at giant.
  17. New Member

And I just bought a bottle of the 10%!!!! God what a rip off. I don't know why I bother.

Just kidding, 10% ----> 95% is crazy! What's that like 1 cap a week!
  18. Banned

The ketones are just a piece of the therapuetic puzzle but if you dose the 10% at 3grams it will be comparable anabolic wise to the 50% plus the therapuetic aspect of the 10%. The caps are only 200mgs at giant.
    waits patiently for bulk SCrx
  19. Advanced Member

USPLabs: What was the difference between the 3-ketosterones and the 6 supposed to be? I see Primaforce has focused specifically the 3 for their product (40% Total Ketosterones/20% 3-Ketosterones). Are there any studies behind the "anabolic" benefits attributed to the 6-keto's? USP and NP have been using 6, correct?

Update: from BB.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    Ours is extracted for both total ketosterones and 3-ketosterone. We have a theory that the 3-keto is better for joint health, but time and anecdotal reports will tell the real story. There are not too may studies period, nor a comparison study.

As for anabolism, if that happens, we are more than happy.
    Thats an honest answer on Cissus right there folks. We know it helps with joints. But these touted anabolic benefits, I'm really just not buying it yet...

So far we have NP/USP/Giant backing 6-keto and Primaforce/Scivation backing 3-keto.

God I love competitive markets. It's a win/win for the consumer. Look at the potent extractions we are going to be getting in comparison to the original USP offering. Cissus has come a long way in a short time. The supplement industry is very competitive. It's hard to control IP and formulations. I think it's good to keep in mind who brought Cissus into the limelight and reward those who truly did innovate.

Avant is to sesamine as
    USP is to cissus
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:35 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 12:35 PM
  3. No bulk Creapure at nutraplanet?
    By ax1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:54 AM