Poseidon Shipped to Nutra Planet...

  1. Poseidon Shipped to Nutra Planet...


    I've been getting numerous emails asking, so I thought I would just post it here:

    We shipped Poseidon to Nutra Planet yesterday ;-)

    Workin


  2. Thanks for the update!

    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    I've been getting numerous emails asking, so I thought I would just post it here:

    We shipped Poseidon to Nutra Planet yesterday ;-)

    Workin
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    Thanks for the update!
    My pleasure ;-)

    Workin

  4. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    I've been getting numerous emails asking, so I thought I would just post it here:

    We shipped Poseidon to Nutra Planet yesterday ;-)

    Workin

    Good to know as I have emailed asking when they are getting it. I know they have pre sale but rather order when they actually have it

  5. that's awesome workin, let the good times roll bro, i'm making my order shortly
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    that's awesome workin, let the good times roll bro, i'm making my order shortly
    Thanks for your purchase b_unit, as well as all you support. Let the good times roll indeed my friend!

    Workin

  7. Bump. Is it gonna be 'available' today, or do I need to put it in a seperate order? It's time for protien, I don't really want that hung up for a couple of days. Props to NP for picking it up.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Bump. Is it gonna be 'available' today, or do I need to put it in a seperate order? It's time for protien, I don't really want that hung up for a couple of days. Props to NP for picking it up.
    Nutra Planet will receive Poseidon today so I would think there should be no delay on your order.

    Workin

  9. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Nutra Planet will receive Poseidon today so I would think there should be no delay on your order.

    Workin
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  10. ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Can anyone from NP confirm this? I want to place an order today but want to know for sure.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To NUTRA PLANET
    By Whiplash in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 08:01 PM
  2. To NUTRA PLANET
    By Whiplash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 08:01 PM
  3. To Nutra planet
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 07:43 PM
  4. Props to Nutra Planet
    By Grant in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in