Not again...

  1. Not again...


    Just spent another 150$. NP is like a magnet pulling me into the store! I hear some voices now... NP wants me to make another order...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Just spent another 150$. NP is like a magnet pulling me into the store! I hear some voices now... NP wants me to make another order...
    Its pretty much monthly thing lately for me....

  3. lol. Me too. Maybe more these days. I got a sick log coming, I gotta pack some stuff up
    •   
       


  4. Waxy Maize Starch SHOULD be going up tomorrow...tomorrow...tomorrow ...tomorrow.....

    ::: sneaks away into the night, like the phantasmic residue of dream :::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Don't you just hate that!.... I work here, but somehow I am in debt with NutraPlanet....addicting isn't it.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Just spent another 150$. NP is like a magnet pulling me into the store! I hear some voices now... NP wants me to make another order...
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Waxy Maize Starch SHOULD be going up tomorrow...tomorrow...tomorrow ...tomorrow.....

    ::: sneaks away into the night, like the phantasmic residue of dream :::

    as in 01/31 (wed.)?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    Don't you just hate that!.... I work here, but somehow I am in debt with NutraPlanet....addicting isn't it.
    Yep.. Very bad. Oh well, we only have one life to live

  8. I hear ya...live it to its full potential my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Yep.. Very bad. Oh well, we only have one life to live
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  9. Doesn't help when the orders get here so fast. My last order only took 5 days to get here.

  10. 5 days? Whoa! 10 here is the norm..

  11. What is that I hear?

    ::: Kwick Karb Waxy Maize...waxy maize:::
    Kwick Karb (Waxy Maize Starch) (1 kilo) By NutraPlanet
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What is that I hear?

    ::: Kwick Karb Waxy Maize...waxy maize:::

    Kwick Karb (Waxy Maize Starch) (1 kilo) By NutraPlanet
    STOP!

  13. Never!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reason why TD application do not work..common sense wins again
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 12:56 PM
  2. Which supplements not to buy again?
    By lazaross in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:23 AM
  3. Dammit, not again
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 03:28 PM
  4. Not again..........
    By Vitruvian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 12:10 PM
  5. Oh no not again....
    By BigVrunga in forum Politics
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 05:02 AM
Log in
Log in