I've had 3 nights this week with around 4 hours of sleep, I've worked 12+ hours every day, and I've been tending to my coffee roasting business in the evenings. I missed one of three weekly workouts on Friday, and missing workouts is tough mentally and physically. And we're trying to relocate. It's been a tough week.
So yesterday, I worked my 12 at my security job: watching monitors of the property, and patrolling when necessary. My boss showed up, and dumped some BS on us, and my client left to go to an award show, so we had lots of activity beforehand. I left work late, got home by 8:30PM, talked to my wife a bit, then went and roasted coffee til 11PM. I then had to deliver it to the local cafe that buys it. I got in bed after 12, and got up around 5:30 to come to work.
I had a headache, and I was tired. The lack of sleep is cumulative. I sat around and watched the monitors, but it was painful to stare at the lit screens, and I just wanted to close my eyes. I typically have my coffee around 10-11AM, so I took 4 Clear Edge around 9:30, and waited to see what happened.
Within 20 minutes, my headache was 80% gone. THe remaining 20% was caffeine related. I suddenly felt ready to take on my day; the fog had lifted. I felt relaxed, happy, and alert. I brewed a fresh roasted cup of Colombia Narino Especial, and that was the icing on the cake. I got a bit more of a buzz from the coffee than usual, i think.
I'm surprised at how clean it is: no high, no weirdness, no crash. 8 hours later, I feel pretty good, better than I should. 4-6 is my drowsy time, but i'm not drowsy.
I'm tempted to order 2-3 more bottles just based on this single experience. I like it. I like that it has no stims, I prefer to have the option of adding when needed.