Problems with Service?

  1. Problems with Service?


    First time user of NutraPlanet! Usually use DPS, but decided to give this company, or you all a shot! Have not received my order. I'm sure no one has had any issues, but if so let me know. Just a little worried due to really needing these products.


  2. Maybe you should have posted this in the NP forum? Or even better contacted NP customer service directly?

  3. that woulda been too too easy
    •   
       


  4. Actually had a problem trying to send an email using the customer serive link. Not trying to argue with anyone, far from it guys. Just want my stuff you know.

    Not having success with the website, and the normal service route, thought this would be the best place to do it.

    Again, great company I'm sure, but when it comes to my supps and getting ready for shows. Do not want or need any problems. Mike

  5. u can umm track your order from there site. plus was anything you ordered in RED when u checked out?

  6. Thanks for responding. The wedsite is down, and so is the customer service link. To my knowledge there was nothing in red. Would be cool to try the Anabolic Pump, and believe it will get me in my best condition ever!

    Also sent message a couple days ago with no response. Just curious is all.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mwkcronin
    Thanks for responding. The wedsite is down, and so is the customer service link. To my knowledge there was nothing in red. Would be cool to try the Anabolic Pump, and believe it will get me in my best condition ever!

    Also sent message a couple days ago with no response. Just curious is all.
    I can't get in either, so I have to wait for the webguy to reset the server.

    It should not be long until we can find out the status of your order.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Oh man, you are the best! Please let me know what to do next! Just want the products you know! Mike

  9. We know it won't be delivered today, for sure...but where are you located?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Oh I know that! I'm in Fairfax VA next to DC. Just was concerned, this due to checking with the Post Office and UPS etc.

    Just mainly want to know if when shipped, was it sent the normal 3-5 days route, or longer? Thanks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mwkcronin
    Oh I know that! I'm in Fairfax VA next to DC. Just was concerned, this due to checking with the Post Office and UPS etc.

    Just mainly want to know if when shipped, was it sent the normal 3-5 days route, or longer? Thanks
    Did you get an email regarding the order status? You should have 1 email saying your order is in progress or something. There will be 1 final email confirming that your order is shipped. BTW, it also depends on what kind of delivery service you chose.

  12. Relax, they'll get it sorted real quick....they always do.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I can't get in either, so I have to wait for the webguy to reset the server.

    It should not be long until we can find out the status of your order.
    Haha maybe he can put up the GUT Health after resetting the server.

    I will stop now.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JJC
    Haha maybe he can put up the GUT Health after resetting the server.

    I will stop now.
    Trust me, I am right there with you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. everything is back to normal, server had a little hiccup last night.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nricciar
    everything is back to normal, server had a little hiccup last night.
    It was Saturday night...we are all entitled to hiccups after a long night of drinking down at the Hub.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Email me directly at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and I'll get you an ETA. Thanks for your business!

    Quote Originally Posted by mwkcronin
    First time user of NutraPlanet! Usually use DPS, but decided to give this company, or you all a shot! Have not received my order. I'm sure no one has had any issues, but if so let me know. Just a little worried due to really needing these products.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any critical problems with this diet?
    By Beta BBer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 12:54 PM
  2. A problem with pct!
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 09:49 AM
  3. problem with methyl 1-test
    By five seventy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-13-2003, 11:07 AM
  4. Anyone else having problems with LiquidResearch?
    By Boarder1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:02 PM
  5. Problem with different squirt amounts
    By Baumer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 02:39 PM
Log in
Log in