Site down

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know.

Received that message while trying to access the site from a few different computers.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to let you guys know.

Received that message while trying to access the site from a few different computers.
It's just you. We don't like you anymore, so we banned you from the Nutraplanet site.

:blink:

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I got it too.

I guess all that browsing with out buying finally caught up to me. I promise I'll buy something next time.:food:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I got it too.

I guess all that browsing with out buying finally caught up to me. I promise I'll buy something next time.:food:
and "No Supp for You" either!!

It's getting later, and no callback from Sam. Can anyone verify that Georgia is still in existence?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
and "No Supp for You" either!!

It's getting later, and no callback from Sam. Can anyone verify that Georgia is still in existence?
As of 11:49 it was still there...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear god!!! Look at all those cracks in the ground. There must have been a huge earthquake...I mean they are labeled as high as fault 85!!

Oh, wait...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like it's working now.

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
we moved to a different server last night, and unfortunately the setup in place to make the transition seamless broke :(

everything is good now though, and I will be keeping an eye on things to make sure nothing else happens.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick...everyone place your orders before it happens again. Better yet, place 2 or 3....we can't let her go down due to inactivity, Captain!!!