Thanks NutraPlanet!

  1. Thanks NutraPlanet!


    You guys ROCK!

    A BIG THANKYOU to Nutraplanet for your latest round of savings! I took advantage of your halfprice international postage offer and saved a bucket!

    For my $330 order shipping came to only $25, I was impressed! Shipping times was listed as 2-4 weeks, however, I got mine in 7 days flat - To Australia! Bloody fantastic. You also included a free-shirt, thanks heaps. L was too small for me, but it looks sexy on my g/f every night

    Thanks again guys. I've ordered from you in the past and will continue to order into the future. Excellent service and excellent prices.


  2. NExt month, buckets will be further reduced. We are all about enabling customers to save a bucket...or two.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Quote Originally Posted by solarize
    You guys ROCK!

    A BIG THANKYOU to Nutraplanet for your latest round of savings! I took advantage of your halfprice international postage offer and saved a bucket!

    For my $330 order shipping came to only $25, I was impressed! Shipping times was listed as 2-4 weeks, however, I got mine in 7 days flat - To Australia! Bloody fantastic. You also included a free-shirt, thanks heaps. L was too small for me, but it looks sexy on my g/f every night

    Thanks again guys. I've ordered from you in the past and will continue to order into the future. Excellent service and excellent prices.
    That's right. 50% off international shipping is like marrying Miss Universe after winning the lottery. Simply pefect. One problem: how come I don't get a free T shirt?!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman
    That's right. 50% off international shipping is like marrying Miss Universe after winning the lottery. Simply pefect. One problem: how come I don't get a free T shirt?!
    T-Shirts are for Closers.

    What country do you live in? Maybe your T-shirt was confiscated by customs?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    T-Shirts are for Closers.

    What country do you live in? Maybe your T-shirt was confiscated by customs?
    What does closer mean? I got a free T shirt with the 1st order. The 2nd order did not have it. No worry. It's not a problem at all. I was expecting your worn socks, ya know. All I care is the price. I am a happy customer. Thanks.

  6. "Glengary Glen Ross" reference. Good Movie, you should see it.

    You will get some dirty socks with your NEXT order...but they wont be dirty in the way you think.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    "Glengary Glen Ross" reference. Good Movie, you should see it.

    You will get some dirty socks with your NEXT order...but they wont be dirty in the way you think.
    Oh I remember that movie but I probably did not watch it entirely every time. I will look for it again. As long as the socks were worn by you, I will be very satisfied.

  8. "worn" is one way to put it.

    Time to play American Pie with a sweatsock.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    "worn" is one way to put it.

    Time to play American Pie with a sweatsock.
    I bet you wear 3 socks to keep you warm in the winter, right?

  10. plus the ones on my feet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thanks Nutraplanet
    By SureShot in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 04:54 AM
  2. Thanks NutraPlanet CS!!!
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 06:40 AM
  3. Id like to thank nutraplanet for the hook ups
    By Cellardude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 04:35 PM
  4. Thanks Nutraplanet - Outstanding
    By rubberchicken in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:09 AM
  5. Thanks NutraPlanet!
    By rafter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Log in
Log in