Thanks NutraPlanet!

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
You guys ROCK!

A BIG THANKYOU to Nutraplanet for your latest round of savings! I took advantage of your halfprice international postage offer and saved a bucket!

For my $330 order shipping came to only $25, I was impressed! Shipping times was listed as 2-4 weeks, however, I got mine in 7 days flat - To Australia! Bloody fantastic. You also included a free-shirt, thanks heaps. L was too small for me, but it looks sexy on my g/f every night :)

Thanks again guys. I've ordered from you in the past and will continue to order into the future. Excellent service and excellent prices.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NExt month, buckets will be further reduced. We are all about enabling customers to save a bucket...or two.

U

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
You guys ROCK!

A BIG THANKYOU to Nutraplanet for your latest round of savings! I took advantage of your halfprice international postage offer and saved a bucket!

For my $330 order shipping came to only $25, I was impressed! Shipping times was listed as 2-4 weeks, however, I got mine in 7 days flat - To Australia! Bloody fantastic. You also included a free-shirt, thanks heaps. L was too small for me, but it looks sexy on my g/f every night :)

Thanks again guys. I've ordered from you in the past and will continue to order into the future. Excellent service and excellent prices.
That's right. 50% off international shipping is like marrying Miss Universe after winning the lottery. Simply pefect. One problem: how come I don't get a free T shirt?! :nutkick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's right. 50% off international shipping is like marrying Miss Universe after winning the lottery. Simply pefect. One problem: how come I don't get a free T shirt?! :nutkick:
T-Shirts are for Closers.

What country do you live in? Maybe your T-shirt was confiscated by customs?

U

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
T-Shirts are for Closers.

What country do you live in? Maybe your T-shirt was confiscated by customs?
What does closer mean? I got a free T shirt with the 1st order. The 2nd order did not have it. No worry. It's not a problem at all. I was expecting your worn socks, ya know. :box: All I care is the price. I am a happy customer. Thanks. :icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Glengary Glen Ross" reference. Good Movie, you should see it. :)

You will get some dirty socks with your NEXT order...but they wont be dirty in the way you think.

U

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
"Glengary Glen Ross" reference. Good Movie, you should see it. :)

You will get some dirty socks with your NEXT order...but they wont be dirty in the way you think.
Oh I remember that movie but I probably did not watch it entirely every time. I will look for it again. As long as the socks were worn by you, I will be very satisfied. :lol: :dance: :toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"worn" is one way to put it.

Time to play American Pie with a sweatsock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
plus the ones on my feet.