just got Clear edge and a question..

phats

Awards
hey,
got my 5 bottles of clear edge, but i had a question
is clear edge supposed to have a strong vinegar smell to it? i mean when i smell the bottle.
also there is an inconsistent brown/black substance in each pill, some pills have alot and some don’t have any.

i cant wait to try it out but anyone else notice the smell and coloration?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The smell is Propionyl-L-Carnitine, and that is normal.

phats

Awards
thanks dsade, i just took it 45 min ago (6 pills on near empty stomach) and i must say i am very impressed. It feels like focus xt but i feel better without the stims

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the good words....I love this formula. I am very proud of it.

phats

Awards
i was wondering if i could stack clear edge with phenibut or 5htp?
and what would be the reccomended dosing

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
personally, I keep Phenibut for when I want to relax MORE than is prudent when working, and 5-HTP for when I want to sleep.

You might try stacking Clear Edge with SAMe, if you want an even more easy-going kind of clarity.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
personally, I keep Phenibut for when I want to relax MORE than is prudent when working, and 5-HTP for when I want to sleep.

You might try stacking Clear Edge with SAMe, if you want an even more easy-going kind of clarity.
I found clear edge + L-theanine to be quite good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Can you be more descriptive?
Sure. If you're looking for the relaxed/focused effects, I found this to be a great combo. It did not cause me to be drowsy, nor was I jittery as I would be if taking a stim-based product. I've always liked theanine while I study. It seems to help to reduce anxiety, and really helps me to focus on what I'm doing (kind of like a really weak benzo). I found that adding it to CE was a very good combo for quality studying in the evening--esp if I needed to get a good night's sleep afterword.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That seems like a good addition, indeed. I think perhaps GTE, Theanine, Sulbutiamine and Clear Edge would be a great combo for a date.

phats

Awards
just picked up some SAMe.
This is my second day on clear edge, exam in 3 days. I found that i can buckle down for much longer than usual on clear edge its great.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
That seems like a good addition, indeed. I think perhaps GTE, Theanine, Sulbutiamine and Clear Edge would be a great combo for a date.
Not a bad suggestion. In my opinion, a great combo would be clear edge, l-theanine, phenibut, and rhodiola. Maybe throw in a glass of wine at dinner or something as well. I think that this would be extremely effective....actually maybe I'll give it a shot.

phats

Awards
had 6 caps earlier on today, got a mild heache
so i will be reducing it back to possibly 3-4 caps of clear edge
other than that, i love it

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
bump on l-theanine love that stuff mellows me out after a stressful day..have taken up to 600mgs

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump on l-theanine love that stuff mellows me out after a stressful day..have taken up to 600mgs
^^^ What about it dsade. Any chance of getting some bulk theanine?