nutraplanets reps please help me

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
First things first...I already read the sticky and tried to email customer service, however, this was to no avail. I have been a faithful customer to Nutraplanet and you have never done me wrong until my most recent order. I ordered 6-100 gram containers of bulk powerfull and, instead, recieved one 600 gram container. I understand this was probably someone trying to help, but I was ordering for myself and friends and consequently have no way to properly measure and seal the powder to distribute. I would like to remedy this problem as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
First off, thank you for your business!

Email me again at [email protected] and I'll get things straightened out for you; I'm not sure where your first email ended up.

If you would like us to split up the bulk powders for you on any order in the near future, please leave us a comment during checkout and we will be sure to value the request for you.

We are currently in the process of revamping our stock so that you only ALWAYS receive them in seperate containers. In the mean time, we have just been shipping out the remaining lots of stock that are combined together in order to help speed up the process.

First things first...I already read the sticky and tried to email customer service, however, this was to no avail. I have been a faithful customer to Nutraplanet and you have never done me wrong until my most recent order. I ordered 6-100 gram containers of bulk powerfull and, instead, recieved one 600 gram container. I understand this was probably someone trying to help, but I was ordering for myself and friends and consequently have no way to properly measure and seal the powder to distribute. I would like to remedy this problem as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lightning fast response CS :thumbsup:

I am proud to say we have the best customer service reps in the industry...karma to you buddy!

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
So I get great responses from the nutraplanet reps on here but I, for the second time, e-mailed customer service and, after 4 days, still have heard nothing back. Whats the deal?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Much apologies for the delay, I was not in the office over the weekend. Please be patient and I'll get to your email ASAP.
Thanks for your business!

So I get great responses from the nutraplanet reps on here but I, for the second time, e-mailed customer service and, after 4 days, still have heard nothing back. Whats the deal?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. The only thing keeping my faith is your lightning fast responses on this board, and the fact that I put a lot of trust in certain people around here. Thanks again.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem, thanks for your patience!

Thank you. The only thing keeping my faith is your lightning fast responses on this board, and the fact that I put a lot of trust in certain people around here. Thanks again.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
So after 4 weeks, this thread, and two customers service e-mails, all I have found out is which web site I will never order from again. Thank you for helping me make this decision NutraPlanet, I can really tell you give a sh!t about your customers.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
R_Alan1, please email me directly at your convenience...thought we took care of this issue for you. Rest assured, I will make sure it gets rectified.

[email protected]

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R_Alan1, please email me directly at your convenience...thought we took care of this issue for you. Rest assured, I will make sure it gets rectified.

[email protected]
Kudo's to your approach sam. Im not a people person myself... and getting irrate is uncalled for in my opinion. Bravo on the calmness.

Adams

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't please everybody all the time I guess. I do know I use the comments section of orders and emails for a reason.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kudo's to your approach sam. Im not a people person myself... and getting irrate is uncalled for in my opinion. Bravo on the calmness.

Adams
Thanks for the kind words DAdams, we're not in this business to rip people off...if we dropped the ball, we will make it right. Plain and simple.

This was our mistake, and I will personally make sure R_Alan1 gets taken care of. There's a reason why people say we have the best customer service in the industry ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words DAdams, we're not in this business to rip people off...if we dropped the ball, we will make it right. Plain and simple.

This was our mistake, and I will personally make sure R_Alan1 gets taken care of. There's a reason why people say we have the best customer service in the industry ;)
I agree with every bit of that..... I have never been let down by you NOR Darren... Thats the VERY reason NP gets most of my cash.

Can I just setup an Allotment to you... strait from the check??? :D

Adams

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the customer service and it being second to none but I still wish people would still at least phrase their concerns in less than hostile ways. Maybe it's just me and the fact i get yelled at by people on a regular basis :)

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
We are currently in the process of revamping our stock so that you only ALWAYS receive them in seperate containers. In the mean time, we have just been shipping out the remaining lots of stock that are combined together in order to help speed up the process.
If it is noted in the comment section will we be able to get the order condensed into as few tubs as possible? I know you guys have made the process more automated, so maybe not? I just prefer less tubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure, no problem! Just drop a note in the comments section during checkout.

If it is noted in the comment section will we be able to get the order condensed into as few tubs as possible? I know you guys have made the process more automated, so maybe not? I just prefer less tubs.
It is now defaulted to come in separate containers, unless you are ordering something that is sold in 1 gram increments, which will then be consolidated into one container. If you would like for us to minimize the amounts of containers, please leave a comment in the order, and we will try to honor that request. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sure, no problem! Just drop a note in the comments section during checkout.

NordicNacho

NordicNacho

Banned
Awards
Can't please everybody all the time I guess. I do know I use the comments section of orders and emails for a reason.
he left two messages here on the board and emailed them twice. They said they would take care of it right away. He waited four weeks for a response and got none. Do you see a problem there or is it just me?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its just you.

..and yes its a joke.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess they can do no wrong:woohoo: :woohoo:
Well stryder is god too....in many ways, shapes and forms and sometimes he masks himself as Jayhawkk. Then Jayhawkk becomes me. Then I lose it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And all hell breaks loose and cattle are raped women are slaughtered. Dogs and cats sleeping together.

Really though, it's not that they can't do any wrong but long before I was a moderator I delt with NP and yes there have been mistakes but they were taken care of. I know a lot of people personally who use NP who swear by them as well as very customer oriented people. So while I believe they can make mistakes I don't think they just let customers slip by while laughing to the bank.

I believe once this gets settled everyone will be happy with the end results. I say this as a customer who has done a lot of business with NP and i'm not rich so there's been many 30 dollar orders and they still treated me well.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So after 4 weeks, this thread, and two customers service e-mails, all I have found out is which web site I will never order from again. Thank you for helping me make this decision NutraPlanet, I can really tell you give a sh!t about your customers.
Im not doubting you so dont take this the wrong way, but is it possible that Nutra respoded to your emails and the defaulted to maybe a spam folder or were rejected by you email account because it was considered spam? if you get the legist of what Im saying. I have email their customer service on 2 seperate occasions and any question or issue I had was taken care very quickly.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it a cheap way to conduct my cyb0rz under the guise of business.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad everyone has their own opinion about how much of a jerk I am, but think about it if you were in this situation and you had all your cycles planned out and two people waiting on you bugging you about where their $100 went...I think I was very polite and patient and made a reasonable effort to solve this problem without getting frustrated, but I kept getting people telling me everything would be fixed and nothing was. The moderators on here always replied asap, kudos to them, but I sent two e-mails to customer service and never heard anything back. I have a full-time job and go to school full-time and don't really have the time to constantly try to make futile atempts to contact people. And furthermore, I don't think anyone should need to specify that they want exactly what they ordered. You should only need to specify if you want some special request. I have always exclusively used nutra planet and have never had a problem, which is the only reason I am still trying to resolve this issue, however, everyones opinion on how "uncalled for" my behavior is is not helping. I e-mailed you directly stryder and hope to get a response soon. Thank you for your interest in my problem.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to understand what you want NP to do. Are they supposed to send you 6 100g containers now for free? Are you planning to send your order back? I don't think it is up to them to read your mind and know that you are spliting an order among friends. I mean is it really that hard to divide powder up? Just pour it on a table and make separate piles. Or even better, you know how on the container it says 1/4 teaspoon = 800mg? Well that means that 1tsp = 3.2g and 1 tablespoon = 9.6g. So why don't you just spoon the powder out and give it to your friends instead of making such a big deal out of it. That took me about 10 seconds to think of and you are still dragging this out for over a month? I mean you did get 600g of powerfull for $90, a pretty damn good price. And how are your friends bugging you (for $100? don't you mean $30?) NPs problem? You have their stuff, not NP.

Also, what did you expect? You start a thread in a public forum and you don't think people are going to comment on it? I think it is pretty obvious that NPs customers are pretty loyal and will go to bat for them.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
R_Alan, just received your email and responded back. Will get this taken care of for you...

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to understand what you want NP to do. Are they supposed to send you 6 100g containers now for free? Are you planning to send your order back? I don't think it is up to them to read your mind and know that you are spliting an order among friends. I mean is it really that hard to divide powder up? Just pour it on a table and make separate piles. Or even better, you know how on the container it says 1/4 teaspoon = 800mg? Well that means that 1tsp = 3.2g and 1 tablespoon = 9.6g. So why don't you just spoon the powder out and give it to your friends instead of making such a big deal out of it. That took me about 10 seconds to think of and you are still dragging this out for over a month? I mean you did get 600g of powerfull for $90, a pretty damn good price. And how are your friends bugging you (for $100? don't you mean $30?) NPs problem? You have their stuff, not NP.

Also, what did you expect? You start a thread in a public forum and you don't think people are going to comment on it? I think it is pretty obvious that NPs customers are pretty loyal and will go to bat for them.
First of all, I never suggested anyone give me anything for free. I would gladly have sent the original tub back in exchange for seperate containers and had it all figured out in a week. Second, I very clearly explained the issue in the e-mail I sent customer service which was nobody's business but NP so there was no mind reading involved. The only reason I came onto this public forum is bc I know the reps on here are great at responding quickly. And lastly, thank you Nutra Planet for resolving this issue, and I apologize for coming as a ****; to all the know it alls on here, what goes around comes around, don't be surprised when you get the crappy end of the stick and everyone makes bad comments about you.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I never suggested anyone give me anything for free. I would gladly have sent the original tub back in exchange for seperate containers and had it all figured out in a week. Second, I very clearly explained the issue in the e-mail I sent customer service which was nobody's business but NP so there was no mind reading involved. The only reason I came onto this public forum is bc I know the reps on here are great at responding quickly. And lastly, thank you Nutra Planet for resolving this issue, and I apologize for coming as a ****; to all the know it alls on here, what goes around comes around, don't be surprised when you get the crappy end of the stick and everyone makes bad comments about you.
:gas:

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I am glad this got resolved too bc I really wanted to take advantage of that free shipping on orders over 50 bucks lol