Poseidon Pre Sale

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I believe the long awaited POSEIDON pre sale will begin on Nutra Planet in less than 24 hours! I want to thank everyone for their patience and support ;-)

I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! You’ve been great! ;-)

I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Workin

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe the long awaited POSEIDON pre sale will begin on Nutra Planet in less than 24 hours! I want to thank everyone for their patience and support ;-)

I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! You’ve been great! ;-)

I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Workin
:goodpost:
Beat us to the announcement--lol!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! When will it ship?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
What happened to making a combo with GUT Health? Or do I have to wait for tomorrow for that?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shilajit???? It has Shilajit in it? Hmm.

Is Poseidon ok for nursing mothers?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to making a combo with GUT Health? Or do I have to wait for tomorrow for that?
This combo will be up tonight or tomorrow morning.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Shilajit???? It has Shilajit in it? Hmm.

Is Poseidon ok for nursing mothers?
Hey poison...good question,

Unfortunately, I may not be able to give you the "yes or no" answer you're looking for. It is recommended that pregnant and nursing mothers advise there doctors if wanting to supplement with Shilajit. On the record, I would recommend the same when taking Poseidon.

Now, in my opinion, after looking at much of the research done on Shilajit, I see no conclusive evidence showing it to be harmful to nursing mothers, or their babies. Having said that, if it were my wife and child, I would ask my doctor and follow his or her recommendation WITHOUT QUESTION.

Sorry to be so vague but I hope this helps answer your question. I will attach below this an article outlining the benefits of Shilajit...it's actually an AMAZING compound.

Please let me know if you have any further questions ;-)

Workin

Shilajit Attributed Medicinal Properties / Healing Properties :

Urinary problems:
Shilajit is used in kidney function. It is effective in treating burning urine, incontinence of urine due to enlarged prostate or stone in the bladder or kidney.

Increases sex drive:
Shilajit in India, is an aphrodisiac. It is well known that Shilajit would return the libido of people to a level comparable to a teenager.

Diabetes:
High blood sugar is a growing (literally) health problem today. Millions of people around the world have some degree of high blood sugar and are progressing on to diabetes. Shilajit has long been used for the prevention and treatment of diabetes in Ayervedic medicine.

Antioxidant:
Antioxidants can safely neutralize a free radical without becoming a free radical them self. Shilajit is a powerful antioxidant that has the added benefit of being able to cross the blood-brain barrier.

Anti-inflammatory:
Shilajit is a very powerful anti-inflammatory agent. It has been shown to reduce acute chemically induced edema by 77%. The antioxidant properties also help to prevent inflammation.

Anemia:
Iron is required to make red blood cells. Shilajit is a good source of trace minerals and contains iron. The fulvic acids help carry the iron into the body making it bio-available.

Arthritis:
It literally means joint inflammation. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to decrease and relieve joint inflammation and pain. The effects on the neurotransmitters in the brain also seem to help relieve joint pain.

Cholesterol:
Shilajit was found to lower serum cholesterol, liver cholesterol, serum triglycerides and serum phospholipids in test subjects feed high cholesterol diet. Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bio-availability. It helps transport nutrients deep into the tissue and removes deep-seated toxins.

Shilajit improves memory and the ability to handle stress. Shilajit reduces recovery time in muscle, bone and nerve injuries. Shilajit stimulates the immune system and reduces chronic fatigue. It is adaptogen (Rasayana) that helps to combat immune disorders, urinary tract disorders, nervous disorders and sexual dissatisfaction. It promotes strong bones and heals damages muscle tissues, osteoarthritis and porous.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If I order this, and some other stuff that is in stock, will it all ship when posideon comes in? Or will it ship at separate times.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
All ordered up! :)

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I hope it is still around monday. I want to order 2 kilos of the Waxy Maize Starch with the poseidon.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i got me 2 bottles of it, as i believe it will sell out! PLUS a pudding! :woot:

but crazily, i didn't know about the WMS! Sam, how could you hide it from me? LOL! yeah i know, dsade already verbally spanked me for not knowing! i am sorry! :(

gonna have to put ANOTHER order through! DAMN you, NP! my wife is gonna kill me!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, Grasshopper! take it easy on the Stimulant X! come down easy, now! :bruce2:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
gonna have to put ANOTHER order through! DAMN you, NP! my wife is gonna kill me![/QUOTE]

yeah, I am trying to get yelled at only once. figure if I can buy them all together it won't look as bad. :twisted:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i tried that, too! But then they do it on purpose! they wait till i create a order and finish it, then they release more product! :jaw: