bad experience with NP + public apology

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
I'm very disheartened to share my news about NutraPlanet.

About a month ago I placed a $270 order because I heard of their remarkable service, low prices and excellent shipping. I admittedly had a misunderstanding that NP had a shipping promotion that was open to Canada, so I instantly placed my order in anticipation.

My order was shipped out a little later than I had anticipated, which wasn't too bad. But the $40 USD shipping charge was in tact, and this pushed my buttons at a stressful time. The town's water supply was turbid and I got sick twice, then got food poisoning with terrential rainstorms and blizzards. Clearly I was in a bad mood and made the wrong move by sending an escalated email to NP.

I admit, I was a bit of a crank but I was absolutely taken away by the responses sent to me. They were completely and utterly rude. I am a QA for T-Mobile's TTY Customer Care department and have spent a long time in a CS environment, and while my actions were also not professional, I did not deserve what happened next. I placed another order, sent a short apology in my "comments" box but NP CANCELLED MY SUPPLEMENT ORDER WITHOUT NOTIFICATION

:jaw:

I am at a loss for words. I'm currently using USPLabs Anabolic Pump and wanted to maintain a supplement regimen that was free from variables, but it looks as if I'm screwed for that... I'm also eagerly anticipating a reviewing Thermolife's E-Bol that Dr. P and Dito were gracious enough to sponsor (David dang near forced it on me lol), buuuut considering how a supplement I ordered isn't in the mail, I'll have to regretfully inform them about the huge delay.

This is very disheartening and I'd like to bring this to the public's attention. The representatives from NP even called me by the wrong name which I believe was clearly intentional. Beyond this, I will harbor no negative feelings towards NP. I made a mistake, but I think that their actions were childish and immature. I would have greatly appreciated an email response. Had I not contacted them, three weeks after placing my order, I could have continued to wait to no avail. This is very rude and I'm sure that all the bodybuilding afficondos can appreciate this.

Dsade, stryder, et al. I do humbly and honestly apologize for being a jackass in my initial email, but please understand where I was coming from. These actions however were no more professional than mine and it's a true disappointment. It's really broken my spirit and if in the future I could do business with you again, I would.

I will continue to recommend friends, family members and forum members to NP because as it stands, the prices are clearly the best I have seen. Thank you for your time. Lift hard everyone, and don't flip your lid like I did lol :twisted:

R3d

R3d

Awards
You said your order was shipped, then you state it was cancelled?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please be sure that this matter will be looked into. If there was anything inappropriate, it will not be tolerated by any of the staff.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
You said your order was shipped, then you state it was cancelled?
First order was shipped but the second one was not.

Please be sure that this matter will be looked into. If there was anything inappropriate, it will not be tolerated by any of the staff.
I appreciate it, dsade. Honestly, in my entire life I had never been so rude to anyone. I was at my wit's end with a lot of things and I should have never sent an escalated email. I ironically also work in an email department and get junk like what I sent all day... I have never been the one to dish out the drivel, but you guys shouldn't have had to put up with my bull.

Eek. Just wanted to get that out. I can never hold a grudge for more than 5 minutes in real life anyways. It was a very poor expression of my character and I hope that I never act like that again. No one would have known about this, had I not posted this thread. But I'd like it to be known that I apologize. Still wasn't right that I got no email response, but I suppose that's karma for ya. Just wanted to get it out. lol

I was a rude dummy and don't want anything to take what I said to heart. D'oh. :hammer:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See, here's the thing: you must treat Nutraplanet like you'd treat that special lady in your life. If you're nice, they'll uphold their end of the bargain. If you cop an attitude, or, god forbid, cheat...well, you deserve what comes next.

First, they'll withhold their services from you. Then they'll dress slutty and post about new products and specials coming up that YOU won't be a part of. Next thing you know you'll get a pic of Stryder in a loincloth in Vegas with Ziri and Jayhawkk.

Your only recourse will be to buy flowers, get on your knees, and beg forgivness. You may even have to rub one out on video while chanting "I love Nutraplanet, the one and only Nutraplanet". The alternative is unthinkable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See, here's the thing: you must treat Nutraplanet like you'd treat that special lady in your life. If you're nice, they'll uphold their end of the bargain. If you cop an attitude, or, god forbid, cheat...well, you deserve what comes next.

First, they'll withhold their services from you. Then they'll dress slutty and post about new products and specials coming up that YOU won't be a part of. Next thing you know you'll get a pic of Stryder in a loincloth in Vegas with Ziri and Jayhawkk.

Your only recourse will be to buy flowers, get on your knees, and beg forgivness. You may even have to rub one out on video while chanting "I love Nutraplanet, the one and only Nutraplanet". The alternative is unthinkable.
God, I am so aroused right now.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got you guys dialed in, huh?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Umm...sick, just sick.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: Feel free to use that one.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
By far the best thing I've read on this entire site. Screw all the help, all the information, reviews, etc. This is it.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards

I like :icon_lol:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
wow brownie... YOU?? MAD???!!!! :eek:

<<Hugs>> :)

Btw I had a bad first experience.. I was waiting for my order.. 1month+ and I started getting iffy since it usually doesn't take that long to clear customs. So I emailed NP and found out it was "lost in transit" I was waiting on them as well and was not informed!!

They gave me a refund back on my credit card, though. So I ordered again and the new order arrived in less than a week!

R3d

R3d

Awards
Btw I had a bad first experience.. I was waiting for my order.. 1month+ and I started getting iffy since it usually doesn't take that long to clear customs. So I emailed NP and found out it was "lost in transit" I was waiting on them as well and was not informed!!

They gave me a refund back on my credit card, though. So I ordered again and the new order arrived in less than a week!
How unprofessional of them.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
wow brownie... YOU?? MAD???!!!! :eek:

<<Hugs>> :)

Wooot!! Hugs!!!! :D

Yeah, I was a little angry for sure. I took the response I got as cynical and very cocky, so I figured "hey, I'll let loose like 90% of other jackasses in real life" and it wasn't really myself. My little bro actually laughed at me because he read the emails too and told me to tear them a new one.

Then this thing called my CONSCIENCE kicked in and I wanted to repent lol. I feel a little better now. No matter how cocky someone is, I shouldn't let it make me lose me cool.

Even if I'm permanently bant from NP, I at least feel a little better getting this out in the open. I'm too honest and caring to avoid an apology, even though the internet is faceless and I'll never meet the half of you.

(all I want to meet is AB though :run: )

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established

lollerskates

rafter

Awards
I'm not going to kiss anyones @$$ here but let me state this.

I don't care if its Nutraplanet, Best Price Nutrition, Planetary Nutrition, or anyone else - If you place an order somewhere and you don't see that the status is changing on it (submitted, processing, shipped, etc) within a couple days, get on the phone and call them. Don't wait 3 weeks, don't wait a month, or a year. Just simply pick up the phone and make a friendly phone call to ask about your order. Be sure you have all of your information on hand such as your order number, name, address, etc so that you can give it to the person who answers.

And remember, alot of these places are really busy. They are people who not only are running there stores, but they are people who have wives, kids, etc that they all have to deal with just like you and me. If it takes an extra day to get your order out because everyone in there office came down with the flu, then be understanding. We are all human and things happen.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
browndustin, I assure you that there is no intentional animosity harbored on our end. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to apologize and offering your explanation in regards to sending an "escalated email", and I reciprocate by offering my apologies for your unsatisfactory experience with NutraPlanet. I can guarantee that this situation was due to lines getting crossed somehow and not an intentional act of maliciousness. I promise you that I will personally look into this matter and see to it that it gets rectified appropriately.

Please email me directly at [email protected] and include your first and last name, as well as the email address you registered under and I will get this taken care of for you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as I give this matter my personal attention. My deepest apologies for any inconvenience this occurrence has caused you.

About a month ago I placed a $270 order because I heard of their remarkable service, low prices and excellent shipping. I admittedly had a misunderstanding that NP had a shipping promotion that was open to Canada, so I instantly placed my order in anticipation.

My order was shipped out a little later than I had anticipated, which wasn't too bad. But the $40 USD shipping charge was in tact, and this pushed my buttons at a stressful time. The town's water supply was turbid and I got sick twice, then got food poisoning with terrential rainstorms and blizzards. Clearly I was in a bad mood and made the wrong move by sending an escalated email to NP.

I admit, I was a bit of a crank but I was absolutely taken away by the responses sent to me. They were completely and utterly rude. I am a QA for T-Mobile's TTY Customer Care department and have spent a long time in a CS environment, and while my actions were also not professional, I did not deserve what happened next. I placed another order, sent a short apology in my "comments" box but NP CANCELLED MY SUPPLEMENT ORDER WITHOUT NOTIFICATION

I am at a loss for words. I'm currently using USPLabs Anabolic Pump and wanted to maintain a supplement regimen that was free from variables, but it looks as if I'm screwed for that... I'm also eagerly anticipating a reviewing Thermolife's E-Bol that Dr. P and Dito were gracious enough to sponsor (David dang near forced it on me lol), buuuut considering how a supplement I ordered isn't in the mail, I'll have to regretfully inform them about the huge delay.

This is very disheartening and I'd like to bring this to the public's attention. The representatives from NP even called me by the wrong name which I believe was clearly intentional. Beyond this, I will harbor no negative feelings towards NP. I made a mistake, but I think that their actions were childish and immature. I would have greatly appreciated an email response. Had I not contacted them, three weeks after placing my order, I could have continued to wait to no avail. This is very rude and I'm sure that all the bodybuilding afficondos can appreciate this.

Dsade, stryder, et al. I do humbly and honestly apologize for being a jackass in my initial email, but please understand where I was coming from. These actions however were no more professional than mine and it's a true disappointment. It's really broken my spirit and if in the future I could do business with you again, I would.

I will continue to recommend friends, family members and forum members to NP because as it stands, the prices are clearly the best I have seen. Thank you for your time. Lift hard everyone, and don't flip your lid like I did lol :twisted:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
browndustin, I assure you that there is no intentional animosity harbored on our end. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to apologize and offering your explanation in regards to sending an "escalated email", and I reciprocate by offering my apologies for your unsatisfactory experience with NutraPlanet. I can guarantee that this situation was due to lines getting crossed somehow and not an intentional act of maliciousness. I promise you that I will personally look into this matter and see to it that it gets rectified appropriately.

Please email me directly at [email protected] and include your first and last name, as well as the email address you registered under and I will get this taken care of for you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as I give this matter my personal attention. My deepest apologies for any inconvenience this occurrence has caused you.
Kissass.

JK, way to continue to be the best at what you do. Both in the public eye and behind closed doors (that hotel suite in Vegas, remember? :) ).

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to state that I've had issues with a couple of sites and whatnot, but if you respect them and email them with courtesy and honor the companies and the representatives efforts and integrity, you will be MUCH less likely to recieve anything but a fair response. Hell, sometimes you may even get shocked by how good you are treated! I've been on both ends as a consumer and as a past rep for Cytodyne, Bioquest, and Prosource.net.

I'd also like to say that I've been treated like a king by Nutraplanet and will continue ordering from them. I'm sure others can say the same.

Lesson to be learned: Clicking 'confirm order' isn't the last step of your duties. Check up on your order and don't be afraid to write a short inquiry. When you write a company, BE RESPECTFUL.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somehow I felt like I was being brought up in this thread...At least nothing untruthful or wrong was said about me. I approve.

Sorry to hear about you situation outside of the NP issue. Sometimes life kicks you in the balls and will kick you over and over again after you go down. I'm sure all this will be cleared up to everyone's satisfaction. In the future I suggest sending yourself those emails first and reading them a day or two later to make sure that is what you wanted to send even after you have calmed down. This little piece of advice was given to me and has probably saved my job a half dozen times :)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too live in Canada and have placed seven orders with NP in the last 4 months. They have never let me down and have one of the best customer service areas around.

After being jerked around by another company for over 2 months last year, NP was a godsend for me. Even though i'm a pain in the ass and frequently request that they change my orders after i send them. Hell one of their employees even dipped into his personal stash once when i wanted to order a product that was out of stock! That's above and beyond as far as i'm concerned.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
I just recently made first purchase at nutraplanet during the promotion for 1/2 price shipping to Canada. Ordered nearly $400 US in goods. I even got a free nutraplanet tshirt, gonna bust that out in da gym.

It came less than a week and I ordered on Sunday right before a holiday. I was pleasantly surprised by the expediency of USPS. Furthermore, due to the labeling customs didn't hit me as hard as I thought it might.

I just wish USPS wouldn't dent the box they sent me. Almost all my large bulk powder bottles weren't dented. Not that it really affects the content. Too bad I forgot to order extra nutraplanet caps, I knew I forgot something.

Throw me a sample of NOxidant when it comes through, I'm very interested in it

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You PO'd STRYDER???? THE Stryder???

Dude, did you fail to realize that he has contacts with the IRS? Good luck at tax time. I hope you look good in prison attire.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about you Beau but I look so good in them that I robbed a bank just so I could get fitted in the prison orange...It only occured to me 15 years later that i could of just went to the store and bought them...Oh well, I made friends. Some that I wanted and many that i didn't but my therapist said I shouldn't talk about those.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know about you Beau but I look so good in them that I robbed a bank just so I could get fitted in the prison orange...It only occured to me 15 years later that i could of just went to the store and bought them...Oh well, I made friends. Some that I wanted and many that i didn't but my therapist said I shouldn't talk about those.
Does that explain the odd whistling sound we sometimes hear when you run (you know, the one that sounds like someone is blowing air over the end of a bottle)?

On a positive note, I hear orange can be very "figure flattering".

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I too live in Canada...After being jerked around by another company for over 2 months last year
This sounds like a Canadian "heavyweight" supplement store in Newfoundland that did the same to me last year. It is much, much better to buy the products you want from NP, pay the shipping and deal with customs than it is to buy from a domestic Canadian company.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like a Canadian "heavyweight" supplement store in Newfoundland that did the same to me last year. It is much, much better to buy the products you want from NP, pay the shipping and deal with customs than it is to buy from a domestic Canadian company.
Actually it was another US retailer but I have a pretty good idea of who you're referring to. And I agree, it's still cheaper to shop at NP (even when you include the shipping costs) than buying from the price gouging Canadian retailers. Plus you can actually get the supps you want as opposed to the useless crap they sell up here.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Please NP if it comes to this, just cancel my order and keep the dough.:run:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what you're saying but that's not what i'm hearing.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Lesson to be learned: Clicking 'confirm order' isn't the last step of your duties. Check up on your order and don't be afraid to write a short inquiry. When you write a company, BE RESPECTFUL.
I normally do follow up with these things and I am always extremely respectful. Suffice to say, I am extremely embarrassed about my actions and that's part of the reason why I decided to post this publicly. NP are good people and having spent more time at AM (mostly lurking, he he), I've come to see that they've certainly earned their good reputation.

I'll be following up with them and I'm sure this will all be dealt with. I am so much more than grateful. NP has the best prices BY FAR. I still recommended friends through this little spat, and I will continue to do so.

I have never really been this much of a **** to any stranger before. But I have probably responded to a good 6000-7000 customer emails from T-Mobile and in almost every instance, the people write in totally beligerantly and rudely. I sort of though "what the heck, I have a large shipping fee and brokerage" and completely broke character. It was a small, stupid mistake but I like to take responsibility for my actions however small they are.

NP are freakin' good people. I'm amazed to say the least. This really puts a huge smile on my face to tell you the truth!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I normally do follow up with these things and I am always extremely respectful. Suffice to say, I am extremely embarrassed about my actions and that's part of the reason why I decided to post this publicly. NP are good people and having spent more time at AM (mostly lurking, he he), I've come to see that they've certainly earned their good reputation.

I'll be following up with them and I'm sure this will all be dealt with. I am so much more than grateful. NP has the best prices BY FAR. I still recommended friends through this little spat, and I will continue to do so.

I have never really been this much of a **** to any stranger before. But I have probably responded to a good 6000-7000 customer emails from T-Mobile and in almost every instance, the people write in totally beligerantly and rudely. I sort of though "what the heck, I have a large shipping fee and brokerage" and completely broke character. It was a small, stupid mistake but I like to take responsibility for my actions however small they are.

NP are freakin' good people. I'm amazed to say the least. This really puts a huge smile on my face to tell you the truth!
Tell that to the Prison Warden. His name is Ben; Ben Dover.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is really good to see someone dealing with a dispute in a respectful manner. AnabolicMinds has often been criticized for, fittingly enough, 'covering' criticisms of its sponsors. As is displayed by this thread, respectful, intelligent concerns will be adressed with nothing but mutual respect by other members, MODS, and sponsors. BD is a very good person, as are the whole NP crew, glad to see this is being resolved.

Not that I have made this thread far too sentimental let's take the short route out:

1) Hug it out
2) Pretend like nothing ever happened.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I placed another order, sent a short apology in my "comments" box but NP CANCELLED MY SUPPLEMENT ORDER WITHOUT NOTIFICATION

I am at a loss for words. :twisted:

I didn't realize Canada was a third-world country. Shipping to Canada requires customs-clearance, which is an additional cost for the shipper. Then the labels need to be re-written phonetically for the illiterate.

I gotta admit I am enjoying this estrogen-fest... my fav was the part about the 2nd order cancellation. Man, it's better than season 6 of 24!

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Holy wow, already got a response. All is well. Going to rock my freakin' NutraPlanet shirt at the gym today!!!
:bb2: