dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These will be around 1.6 grams per tablet. 100 tablets should run around $15.

Interested?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WTH? Wow, that's a good deal! 1.6gr twice a day is the optimal dose, so $15 for 50 days! Nice!

WIGuy

Awards
Tablets or pills? Personally I like tablets better because for some reason my stomach doesn't like massive amounts of pills (it must be the pill shell or something).

By the way, I put in my first order at NP today. Ordered at noon, and got a ship confirmation and tracking number 1 hour later! I've never received such fast turnaround and the package is set to be delivered on Friday, all with the cheapest shipping option.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are going to be tablets.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
"I owe my soul to the company store....."

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just think of how much you will save...hell, you could RETIRE on what you save at NP alone!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
pressed tabs would rock. capsules are becoming a PITA

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Finally, ETA? Needing to place another order, been waiting on availability of these tabs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
ETA is around 2 weeks.
Great. With all the recent hubbub of performance related research on beta-alanine, I'm suprised more people haven't jumped at the chance to stock this stuff cheap.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Beta-Alanine is good stuff...I was waiting to buy some from another company that should have their product available soon...but now...at that price I'll buy from NP.

For some reason the quality of your bulk items are superior to some other bulk suppliers. For example the GABA I got from you guys is fresher than that purchased elsewhere. Same for other powders.

Its not just pricing...you guys are making a name for yourselves for the superior quality of the products you sell.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about I buy some bio test at 49 dollars..UH what do you think of that!:blink: :wtf:
I think that is why NP can't be beat...and why many people hate us.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We already offer the bulk powder.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Bump for updates...waiting on placing an order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are scheduled for tomorrow, so we should have some by Friday ready for sale.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME. Keep it coming!

WTH? Wow, that's a good deal! 1.6gr twice a day is the optimal dose, so $15 for 50 days! Nice!
BUMP...BUMP, BUMP IT UP!

Those mocking biotest - In all fairness, Biotest's alanine is time released. I still think its overpriced though. NP's is your best bet. 2gx2/day or 1.5gx3/day who needs to pay a premium for unproven "time released". Still, you have to hand it to them for bringing some new and cutting edge stuff to market from time to time (TR ϐ-alanine, resveratrol, etc.).

Dsade: im sorry we have beaten this to death. What is the extraction of the cissus caps you plan on eventually bringing to us? What other interesting products do you have coming down the pipeline? NA-RALA caps soon? I see you have the powder. What about ALCAR?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I was just complaining to my wife that the bulk powder was out. Capped? Even better!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slight miscommunication...production starts tomorrow...should have these in stock by Wednesday...bah, delays.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Slight miscommunication...production starts tomorrow...should have these in stock by Wednesday...bah, delays.
Just wanted to check on this? Still proceeding as planned?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably wont arrive until Friday, but production is going fine.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Probably wont arrive until Friday, but production is going fine.
Excellent. Thanks for the update. You are a good man. I don't care what everyone else says! :lol: