Stacking DCP w/ Basic Cuts

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to make sure this was acceptable and safe before I did it. What kind of doses would you consider?

I am running 2 x 2 of Basic Cuts right now, along w/ sesamin. Could I up the BC to 3 x 2 or 2 x 3 and add in DCP?

Hope someone has knowledge of both and can lend their advice.

Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can go up to that dosage with no problem. It should be a potent stack.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
You can go up to that dosage with no problem. It should be a potent stack.
So I can do a 2 pills 3x/day of BC and I think I saw you recommended taking DCP @

"I would start DCP at 3x3 for the first 4-5 days, then drop to 2x3 UNLESS you are going to be eating a high fat and/or high carb meal...then you can acutely dose at 4 caps 1/2 hour prior."

Is that still accurate? Thanks for getting back on this.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something I like to do when utilizing stimulant based supplements such as basic cuts is to cut the recommended dosage in half (say from 2 capsules down to 1), however also dose it more frequently than I would if taking a full dose. For example, instead of taking 2 caps of basic cuts 3 times per day, I would instead take 1 cap 5-6 times per day. I find that this makes for a smoother state of stimulation, rather than the large peaks and valleys of larger doses. It avoids a cracked out feeling, and creates less of a crash once it wears off, and a crash is much less likely due to the more frequent dosing.

If you feel the need to increase your dose of basic cuts then you should be fine to do so, however be aware that DCP does possess mild stimulant effects as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what Max said. You are adding in another factor - a stimulant. I would taper up to it, watching your tolerance.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Something I like to do when utilizing stimulant based supplements such as basic cuts is to cut the recommended dosage in half (say from 2 capsules down to 1), however also dose it more frequently than I would if taking a full dose. For example, instead of taking 2 caps of basic cuts 3 times per day, I would instead take 1 cap 5-6 times per day. I find that this makes for a smoother state of stimulation, rather than the large peaks and valleys of larger doses. It avoids a cracked out feeling, and creates less of a crash once it wears off, and a crash is much less likely due to the more frequent dosing.

If you feel the need to increase your dose of basic cuts then you should be fine to do so, however be aware that DCP does possess mild stimulant effects as well.
:clap2:

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I ordered this yesterday. Its already been shipped so maybe tomorrow I'll have it. Cant wait to try it out.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing BC at 1 pill 5x/day as suggested.

I also ran DCP at 3 caps 3x/day for about a week and have now been at 2 caps 3x/day.

Is it unnecessary to go back up to 3 caps 3x/day? I didn't have any problems w/ the 3 caps, so I was wondering if I could bump it back up for the next few weeks, or if I should stay at 2?

Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Judge by your fatloss, and your body's reaction.