$340 order. Hoping for discount code or coupon

lifter4life3333

Awards
Ive read on here about the 10$ off coupon on your entire purchase for being an AM.com member, but it wont work for me.

My order is $340 right now, but Im buying 2 Jungle Warfare, and 2 Bad ass Mass, so there is a $22 combo discount for buying the two together. So right now Im sitting at a total of $320.

I was hoping I could get that 10% off to work so I could knock off another $32. That would make a big difference. $320 plus shipping is just too much for me. Bringing it down to $288 after taking off $32 for the 10% would make the difference and I would order right now.

Any Nutraplanet reps on here???

Thanks

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
am10 maybe ? discounts don't usually apply to stuff on special or sale.

lifter4life3333

Awards
AM10 expired Jan 14th. :(

If the discount just applied to the rest, I would be happy. Im just wanting to keep this under $300 after I include shipping. Im at $332 with shipping right now.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Ive read on here about the 10$ off coupon on your entire purchase for being an AM.com member, but it wont work for me.

My order is $340 right now, but Im buying 2 Jungle Warfare, and 2 Bad ass Mass, so there is a $22 combo discount for buying the two together. So right now Im sitting at a total of $320.

I was hoping I could get that 10% off to work so I could knock off another $32. That would make a big difference. $320 plus shipping is just too much for me. Bringing it down to $288 after taking off $32 for the 10% would make the difference and I would order right now.

Any Nutraplanet reps on here???

Thanks

lifter4life3333

Awards
I sent an email off of your site last night using the "contact us" feature. I have not yet received a response.

I just sent another to that email, with "Attn NutraPlanet CS from AM.com" in the subject.

Thanks

R3d

R3d

Awards
As if their prices aren't the lowest on the web as it is? Go elsewhere and you'd spend twice as much :)

Don't give him a code.
lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i concur give me the code:)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
As if their prices aren't the lowest on the web as it is? Go elsewhere and you'd spend twice as much :)

Don't give him a code.
lol
harsh..lol..i like it:bruce1:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Man, you guys fight dirty....funny!.....I mean TBS funny. You should call that in!

Don't give him a code.
lol

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
$320 plus shipping is just too much for me.
I'm not going to lie. This post pisses me off and is pretty damn ridiculous. You deserve a coupon code because you cannot afford to pay for all the products you want? You should be the one adjusting the amount of products to fit your budget.

I want a god damn Rolls Royce but I can't afford the $1 million price tag. Maybe they should give me a discount code too.

R3d

R3d

Awards
I want a god damn Rolls Royce but I can't afford the $1 million price tag. Maybe they should give me a discount code too.
They sure as hell should. Especially those retailers that are selling it way under retail value.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to lie. This post pisses me off and is pretty damn ridiculous. You deserve a coupon code because you cannot afford to pay for all the products you want? You should be the one adjusting the amount of products to fit your budget.
whooooa there!! keep that "sensible supplement spending" rhetoric to yourself, bucko!

OP - if you got a 2nd mortgage you could pay for it...also, i hear narcotics can be very lucrative. anything but deleting something from your shopping cart!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
You're in luck- for one night only, all orders over $319 are free.