What’s wrong with you guys?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I placed my order a little after ten pm on Wednesday and you didn’t ship it until almost 11am on Thursday!!! You guys are slacking! **** at this rate it might not be here until Saturday!! You really need to work on reducing your turnaround time.

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
Ya I was pretty pissed when I found out that my order shipped within an hour of ordering >=(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird...your sister said the same thing...

No wait, she said I need to increase my reacharound time. Carry on. :)

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
hah! always with the smart comments haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
R3d

R3d

Awards
I placed mine last night and it was shipped early this morning.

Sons' of betches!

Can't say the same for my Monday ATW order. And I'm all out of protein... awesome!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im kind of mad that my order didnt make it here in 1 day :(

:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I placed my order a little after ten pm on Wednesday and you didn’t ship it until almost 11am on Thursday!!! You guys are slacking! **** at this rate it might not be here until Saturday!! You really need to work on reducing your turnaround time.
sorry if they arent a 24 hour service, i know UPS, USPS and FedEx are not(well as far as picking up packs and all)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
could you imagine if orders shipped 24-7 and the services ran 24-7 man id get my order in hours after posting ( i love living so close )

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've leanred to have my supplement excuses for my wife lined up before I order by at least 48 hours. Last time I gave her an excuse only 10 hours before I ordered but it seemed that my order was at the house before I ordered again.