Clear Edge Testers Wanted

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I like you already...you will fit right in.
    Fit right in... what's he suppose to fit into? No one told me I'd be fitting into something before/during/after my log of this!

Is there training, someplace they send you for that?

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Poison...can you delete the address portion of your quote, please?

Oops, my bad, duh. Thanks, yeahright!
    •   

3. I'm a little late to the party on this one.

I'd be glad to test it and report back. I'm a 1st year law student. I could use the edge and I would be able to gauge effectiveness pretty well because I'm reading and briefing on a consistent basis. I would be able to notice subtle changes in focus, mental fatigue, concentration, etc.
    I don't know if all spots have been filled yet. I sent you a PM dsade.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

4. lol Hope to fit in

5. I put your before pic up dsade in the pic forum. I'm always open to critiquing.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by crader
    I put your before pic up dsade in the pic forum. I'm always open to critiquing.
    Oh, you won't get any criticism from me...none at all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Dsade, is there an e-mail address that i may contact you at? I am unable to PM. Thanks!

8. You can email me at [email protected]

9. sent! Thanks for the opportunity to test the product, dsade

10. Anytime...these should be going out tomorrow.

11. Dsade: Did these ship out? Just curious as I'm very anxious to give this a try. Thanks

12. These shipped out Monday, and should be arriving any day now.

13. Did they ship regular mail? I'm 5'3" and weigh 114lbs what dosage would you recommend?

14. Most went Fed-Ex.

C - for your size I would take 3 caps, morning, empty stomach. Do you drink coffee? (no, I am not going to invite you out for coffee in Columbus....unless you want to).

15. No not a big coffee drinker. I drink energy drinks in the morning. Does it make a difference taking a stimulant with it? It won't make you sick to your stomache on an empty stomache?

16. No, it doesn't make you sick to your stomach. I find that it works VERY well with caffeine, though I haven't tried other stims.

While it works very well on its own, the stims just seem to add another dimension of complexity to its neuro-enhancement properties, making thought clearer and quicker and communication MUCH easier.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    No, it doesn't make you sick to your stomach. I find that it works VERY well with caffeine, though I haven't tried other stims.

While it works very well on its own, the stims just seem to add another dimension of complexity to its neuro-enhancement properties, making thought clearer and quicker and communication MUCH easier.
    Oy, I can't wait...
    I am guessing those of us in the 250+ range should be dosing 4?

18. 4-6, yes

19. dsade is such a flirt.

So, good to take with stim-x.. Even though I don't seem to be responding to it?

20. Should be a good stack, for sure.

21. Quote Originally Posted by R3d
    dsade is such a flirt.

So, good to take with stim-x.. Even though I don't seem to be responding to it?
    interesting you are not responding. how many are you taking?

Also, this is different than most stimulants as you do not feel jittery or "buzzed" you just have a nice "focus" a willingness to do something as long as it isn't sit still.......

and you come down real clean, too! but some people have been known to be non-responders. THAT is one of the reasons we have completely reformulated it! Stimulant X 2.0 should revolutionize the way you feel about stimulants!

about 6 weeks!

22. I'm doing 1 in the morning as recommended. It's only my second day so I may boost it up to two if I'm still not feeling anything.

I actually took it late in the evening on Monday (2nd pill since 8am) and had no troubles getting to sleep.

23. Well just order 5 bottles. I am a Sac State student and volunteer at Mercy Hospital's ER. So hopefully this works and can keep me going.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Breezed_one
    Well just order 5 bottles. I am a Sac State student and volunteer at Mercy Hospital's ER. So hopefully this works and can keep me going.
    Very ambitious...please let me know how it helps you.

25. I don't know if I'm too late, but I am a high school senior taking AP Math and Physics. I think that the effectiveness of clear edge could definately be determined easily by looking at my grades.

I've tried piracetam+choline citrate, but choline citrate just tastes so bad. Is it just me or does it smell like unwashed ... nvm.

Anyway, I'd be interested in testing clear edge.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 11:13 AM
  2. Focus XT- Testers Wanted!!
    By JBlaze in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 11:23 AM
  3. Serious Nutrition Solutions Testers Wanted
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:39 PM