Clear Edge Testers Wanted

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I can vouch for Miltary Guard Duty sucking for long periods of time...I did a 3 day stint at White Sands guarding some missiles.

Not to mention 6 months in Saudi surrounded by hostile natives.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. I would like to volunteer. I'm a female working a physical job lifting over 55lb bags all day for 8 hrs then coming home to 3 kids as a single parent. Right now i take amped, ephedra and Nos and Monster on a daily basis and my body no longer registers it. Not even redline helps me. I try to cycle them but am still tired.
    •   

3. haha, You were in the Desert Storm era then ya?? My gunny was there rippin it up on the Marine ground side. I did two tours of Iraq so far, patrols by far are the worst- still in the rear we get our asses worked just prepping for another round of Iraq. When are you conducting these tests?

4. I'm an IT Manager and University student. I spend large amounts of time at my desk, and in the library studying.

I've used Psycotropin, Ritalin, Cerebal, AMP and a few other products in the past to help with concentration.

Here's hoping my $400 Nutraplanet order gets here soon also

5. I'm going to announce testers tomorrow, and ship the product out Friday.

6. Perfect, looking forward to the announcement!

7. I would love to try this out, currently ADAF and upper management. Currently having some medical problems that have led me to have severe sleep disturbances and some chronic pain. Stims help with staying awake, but I am easily distracted and can;t stay focused at times. Would love to test out a product that would help take away some of the fuzziness of daily living/managing people.

8. Looks like we have some very diverse members here, and people that would GREATLY benefit from Clear Edge.

I think I am going to pull out a lot of stops pushing this project forward.

9. Id like to try it as well. I train in MMA so added focus is always a plus. I also manage a retail store and I have 2 meetings in the next 5 weeks to plan for some future projects and go over budgets, promotions, etc.. for the rest of 2007. Ive used most stimulants out there, and right now, I like to use either xforce or amp preworkout. Ive also used cerebro, ephedrine, spike, stimulant x, SNS focus product, bulk pea, bulk phenibut, yellow neuphoria, and probably ever other stimulant/mental product out there.

10. i picked up 5 bottles (for the price and ingredient profile, i couldnt resist) - hoping for good results.
    •   

11. Last push for applicants. I am going to make my decision this afternoon, and announce testers tonight.

12. I think i def could have used this last nite. Ended up losing my match my 3 balls. All shots I should of made, but was distracted by other things....

13. hmm i'll have to buy a few bottles, since college just started i've been back on alcar again... i think i need to buy some pir for this semester too.

14. dsade, I am also interested in testing.
    Like others above, I work in the IT field as a system analsyst. I am also attending school for my BS at night right after work 3 days a week so that makes for 15 hours days for me, sometimes longer. I need all the edge I can get to keep "my wits about me"...

15. I nominate sean taylor...he looked lost out on the field for much of this past season

16. OK...this is going to cost me a buttload...but I believe strongly in this product. Will pretty much everyone who has posted to this point requesting to test PM me your address:

djl
    joebo
    DAdams
    Mulletsoldier
    poison
    R3d
    haiz69
    tivo22
    Jayhawkk
    CaptJ21
    kevin9870
    crader
    solarize
    sergeant
    ugab37
    protomike
    sean taylor
    warnerve

17. Picky decisions!

Thanks for letting me give a try! I could certainly use it.

18. Thanks. PM Sent.

19. Sweet, thanks! Email sent!

20. Please be prepared to be VERY in touch with standard daily measurements of your clarity and intelligence. Perhaps pick a task that is normally demanding, along with a generalized subjective impression about alertness, sociability, wit, humor, etc.

21. Very cool, Email sent! Thanks

22. ohh ****, nice! thanks dsade... email sent.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Please be prepared to be VERY in touch with standard daily measurements of your clarity and intelligence. Perhaps pick a task that is normally demanding, along with a generalized subjective impression about alertness, sociability, wit, humor, etc.
    I got JUST the task for this one... a night out on the town sober as a skunk. I will report back!!!!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

24. Not a bad idea. I could see Clear Edge to be a fantastic stack with Stim-X/AMP and HEAT Stack.

25. I would like to test the product..

Currently I have started at a Network Operations Center.. I am in training so focus is something I really need.. My hours change all the time so if this can punch me through odd hours and keep my mind straight I'd really like to give it a go.

26. doh i guess i'm too late =P

27. Since you got it in before midnight, Propho, go ahead and PM me youir address as well.

28. there's only one prob.. i can't PM =( can I e-mail you? or you got AIM? or MSN Messenger?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 11:13 AM
  2. Serious Nutrition Solutions Testers Wanted
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:39 PM
  3. New Product - Testers Wanted
    By Robboe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 03:37 PM