excell BCAA quality issue

soj

Awards
i recieved my order of one kilo of excell BCAAs, lemon flavored, and upon opening the BCAA packaging was a bit boggled that there fairly large chunks of powder blended all throughout with finer powder as well.

i assumed it would blend away when mixed with water however, when i set about to mix up a batch in shaker bottle with a closed lid, i realized that the chunks absolutely would not mix at all into a drinkable substance. even after repeated hard shaking and even allowing the drink to sit for hours and shaking again it simply will not mix at all. there were always the large chunks remaining unmixed and clumping together. furthermore when i try to consume the mix it has a vile bitter rubbery taste and the chunks are nearly impossible to consume, i am left trying to chew the remaining clumped chunks that dont wash down.

i checked a few threads and i noticed that others had commented that EXCELL BCAAs actually mix comparatively better to Xtend BCAAs. i have tried Xtend BCAAs myself and have found they mix very well and taste excellent as well, so i am assuming there is something very wrong with the batch of EXCELL BCAAs i have recieved, is this correct?

808raoul

Awards
You probably have a bad bag. You should try to get in touch with Annabolic Innovations.

I have never had a bad experience with Excell. I have gone through 2+ bags of Excell, one grape and the other fruit punch. The grape mixed very well, a couple shakes and let sit of a few minutes, all good. The fruit puch took a little more shaking for it to dissolve, but it did dissolve in a few minutes. Never had big chunks.

Peace

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me ask you something: did you contact Anabolic Innovations about that? I'm going to go ahead and assume you didn't, since you didn't mention it. So listen close:

Why the **** are you bringing it up here first? When you get cold food at a restaraunt do you wave the waiter over, or contact the BBB on your cell as you leave the restaurant without saying a word?

Look, when you clowns post bull**** like this without first trying to resolve it with the store you bought from or the maker, you're doing damage to good companies, many of whom are very small, new, and trying to make it. Your needless negative feedback hurts them. You say you had a good experience with them before, so why the **** would you do that?

****tard. Learn some eEtiquette.

lol, I feel better now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries...PM me your order number, and we can handle it. Once approved, we can just get credit issued from AI for the bad product. Crowler's customer service is QUITE good.

In the future, you can email [email protected].

soj

Awards
No worries...PM me your order number, and we can handle it. Once approved, we can just get credit issued from AI for the bad product. Crowler's customer service is QUITE good.

In the future, you can email [email protected].

excellent thank you for the response, i believe i dont have pm privileges however, i will send an email regarding this to the address you have posted here.

soj

Awards
Let me ask you something: did you contact Anabolic Innovations about that? I'm going to go ahead and assume you didn't, since you didn't mention it. So listen close:

Why the **** are you bringing it up here first? When you get cold food at a restaraunt do you wave the waiter over, or contact the BBB on your cell as you leave the restaurant without saying a word?

Look, when you clowns post bull**** like this without first trying to resolve it with the store you bought from or the maker, you're doing damage to good companies, many of whom are very small, new, and trying to make it. Your needless negative feedback hurts them. You say you had a good experience with them before, so why the **** would you do that?

****tard. Learn some eEtiquette.

lol, I feel better now.
anyone with even moderate amount of emotional maturity can look at the tone, the intent, and the language used in these posts and determine for themselves whom has made a "clown" of themselves on this occasion. i am sure you are generally a decent person, but you haven't extended that decency in this case.

futhermore etiquette is composing yourself with class and manners and not raging into a obscenity laced tirade, full of hateful descriminatory comments against people with mental handicaps.

if you had bothered to actually read the post you have chosen to embarrass yourself on, you would see that i stated i had tried and liked XCELL by scivation previously, and not EXTEND by AI as you have mistakingly misread. i have no experience with any AI products, and i simply wanted to be certain from others that had used this particular product that it in fact was a bad batch and not just an expected characteristic of the product before i decide if i want to pursue a refund or replacement from anyone.

it certainly isn't slander against anyone, just an honest and truthful description of the item i have recieved for the purpose of determining if it is in fact a defective batch or a just a characteristic of the formula they use, as i noted others had stated in previous posts that it mixed well, i simply wanted to be certain the formula had not been recently changed to this chunky mix.

everyone on these forums has the right to accurately and honestly discuss the items they have purchased and had experience with openly. and no one with reason is going to hold this discussion as a mark against AI either, as nearly every business out there regaurdless of size has an occasinal slip up at qaulity control. im sure AI has a great track record and top quality products and this is a rare and isolated incident as AI are a very popular brand.

as for yourself i would strongly suggest you do some volunteer work with some of the people with mental handicaps in your area that you have so offensively name called here. you might learn a little more control over your rage and you might actually learn what true etiquette and class are when you see what these people go through on a daily basis and i serioulsy doubt you would ever want to sink so low as to use that terminology again in a public environment. i'm hoping you are generally a reasonable person and this post is an exception to your character, however this usage in particular is horribly offensive.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was f u c k tard, not retard. It seems we both read incorrectly. If you didn't get it from my last comment, it was written tongue in cheek.

I still stand by my post: try contacting a) the vendor, or b) the maker before posting about this stuff here. Your post wasn't slander persay, but small businesses live and die by feedback on forums. If someone is researching a product, and sees 'blahblah chunks not good', they may look elsewhere. And it's inappropriate to post that without first contacting the above mentioned sources.

Get it? ;)

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
That was f u c k tard, not retard. It seems we both read incorrectly. If you didn't get it from my last comment, it was written tongue in cheek.

I still stand by my post: try contacting a) the vendor, or b) the maker before posting about this stuff here. Your post wasn't slander persay, but small businesses live and die by feedback on forums. If someone is researching a product, and sees 'blahblah chunks not good', they may look elsewhere. And it's inappropriate to post that without first contacting the above mentioned sources.

Get it? ;)

I have to disagree, as a consumer its your right to write a fair and honest review of the product you've purchased. Its up to companies to make sure quality and purity of there products lives up to consumers expectations. When it doesn't, its fair discussion, whether or not the consumer decides to ask on a open forum when disappointed by a product or PM/Emailing is completely up to the purchaser. Its then up to the company/store to correct the problem and restore faith to the consumer.

Little or Big Company all have to play by the same rules.

Just my 2 cents.

Dr liftalot

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatever, we can agree to disagree. :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poison, you had some decent points in your original post but it was lost with the way you presented it. It would of been easy to just ask if he had contacted Crowler because he has a excellent track record with his customer service and his product.

Please in the future try to to verbally jump down people's throats who seem to be just wanting honest answers.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree, as a consumer its your right to write a fair and honest review of the product you've purchased. Its up to companies to make sure quality and purity of there products lives up to consumers expectations. When it doesn't, its fair discussion, whether or not the consumer decides to ask on a open forum when disappointed by a product or PM/Emailing is completely up to the purchaser. Its then up to the company/store to correct the problem and restore faith to the consumer.

Just my 2 cents.

Dr liftalot
Totally agree. And then once this issue is resolved the consumer will post about how the situation was resolved and how smoothly the process was. Bad batches happen and its good to know that when they do happen, the company steps up quickly and remedies the situation. I think that shows a better company in the long run.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Poison, you had some decent points in your original post but it was lost with the way you presented it. It would of been easy to just ask if he had contacted Crowler because he has a excellent track record with his customer service and his product.

Please in the future try to to verbally jump down people's throats who seem to be just wanting honest answers.
No problem. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Now for some good news....

I just saved a lot of money by switching my car insurance to Geicko!

Oh, and we have also sent a replacement bag of Excell out to soj.

I can personally conclude that I use AI's Excell on a daily basis (great product for the record) and have never experienced anything but complete satisfaction. This is the first time that I have seen this problem or any other problems arise with any of AI products. They are an A++ company!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
soj,

Thank you for your purchase and your post.

You can contact us at either [email protected] it is posted on each page of our website.

Or directly at [email protected] as I am not able to read through every new post on so many forums I miss your post and you will feel you are being neglected.

Sorry for your experience and I see Nutra Planet has shipped out a replacement, many thanks to them for this.

I will make sure to issue them a credit.

Thank you again and many apologies for a product you were not happy with.

In testing the MANY MANY various BCAA products out there I have found that batch to batch some mix better than others and even some of the VERY well known brands sometimes do not mix completely no matter what you do while other batches from the same company will mix very easily.

There are a number of reasons not limited to the amount of humidity when the product is first made, when it is combined with the other ingredients and when it is packaged. Each batch may actually be slightly different which does not mean the product is not doing all it should do but may effect its ability to be mixed into solution.

CROWLER

soj

Awards

Just my 2 cents.

Dr liftalot
absolutely, personally when i approach a forum to deterimne feedback on a company i am interested in and find that posts are censored(not allowed), locked, or attacked regaurding anything other than praise for the company, it raises quite a few red flags and i steer clear of that company altogether, it just shows me there is something to hide, and how they approach customer service.

i believe any upstanding business will stand to only look better when being open and when information on how they handle any errors are brought to light, given as i stated previously any business is bound to err ocassionly and how they handle it is really a defining feature of there quality and business ethics. thats really the heart of succesful business. otherwise there would be no real way to gage how frequent errors are with any given business and how they are handled, and forums would exist really only to serve and perpetuate business that swept issues under the rug and were potentialy preying on consumers and turning a buck at customers expense.

thats why its so great that forums like these exist and that great companies such as AI and nutraplanet use them with such great policies toward customer service. thats what brought me here to these forums versus the other forums that are out there, and thats introduced me to these upstanding companies, and thats why i continue to chose to given them my business.

so CROWLER , NutraPlanet cs, and dsade and others who have helped out here, thank you very much.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pleasure, soj...glad everything will be resolved.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem Soj! I am glad we could things worked out for you. Thank you for your business!