Water Retention on DCP?
- 01-13-2007, 06:43 PM
- 01-13-2007, 07:36 PM
01-13-2007, 07:39 PM
01-13-2007, 07:53 PM
01-13-2007, 10:51 PM
I think we have one report of any kind of bloating/water retention, and that went away VERY quickly (1-2 days).
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
01-13-2007, 11:18 PM
I've had zero water retension, except when I refeed on my CKD, which is really just introducing carbs back into my system. But even before choosing this diet and the rest of my stack, DCP really did not cause any bloat with me.
01-14-2007, 12:45 AM
01-14-2007, 01:15 AM
01-14-2007, 01:40 AM
01-14-2007, 07:56 PM
01-15-2007, 02:01 PM
2nd week on CKD with DCP, no cramping and no retention yet, only warm feeling all the day and amazing fatloss.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zenstinkfist in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:59 AM
- By Chucke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:23 AM
- By Nightwanderer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2008, 02:35 PM
- By hardestgainer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 02:51 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2007, 06:40 PM