Water Retention on DCP?
- 01-13-2007, 04:43 PM
- 01-13-2007, 05:36 PM
I'll let you know, about to come off of it on Sunday, so I will be able to judge for you.
- 01-13-2007, 05:39 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
I have had very little, if any. I also use 99mg of potassium 3x/day to reduce cramping.
01-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Rodja
I had no cramping and no noticable amount of water retention.
01-13-2007, 08:51 PM
I think we have one report of any kind of bloating/water retention, and that went away VERY quickly (1-2 days).
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
01-13-2007, 09:18 PM
I've had zero water retension, except when I refeed on my CKD, which is really just introducing carbs back into my system. But even before choosing this diet and the rest of my stack, DCP really did not cause any bloat with me.
01-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Ditto...None at all...Originally Posted by mrmoose63
01-13-2007, 11:15 PM
01-13-2007, 11:40 PM
I had just a tad - went away in 1 day or so.
01-14-2007, 05:56 PM
Put me down for "zero/none so far".
I've been dosing high today, too.
01-15-2007, 12:01 PM
2nd week on CKD with DCP, no cramping and no retention yet, only warm feeling all the day and amazing fatloss.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zenstinkfist in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2010, 08:59 AM
- By Chucke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:23 AM
- By Nightwanderer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:35 PM
- By hardestgainer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 12:51 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:40 PM