Shipment missing RR

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%

Shipment missing RR

I just received my order from NUtraplant. My Rebound Releaded is missing!!!!! (two other products ordered were in the box) The box was not taped at the bottom, but was instead folded shut. I answered the door immediatly after the fed ex guy rand the doorbell, so 0% chance that someone broke into the box after it was delivered. The receipt shows that the RR was shipped. WHAT CAN I DO? THIS SUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKSSSSS!!!!!! !!!!!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Email customer service. I would of told the fedx guy to mark it down as a damaged package since the bottom was not sealed.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    Email customer service. I would of told the fedx guy to mark it down as a damaged package since the bottom was not sealed.

I didn't notice until after he was gone.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lawhammer
    I didn't notice until after he was gone.
    Its not a big deal. Just email NP and they'll take care of you.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%

I emailed NP right away. BUt, since its the weekend and my impatient a.. couldn't wait to see if this could be made right, I posted this to see if any others have been in this situation. However, I probably should not have posted this customer service issue on AM, but instead handled it directly with NP customer service.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yea, be patient as they will look into the situation i'm sure. it's odd that you mention the box wasn't tapped shut though. I've had a ton of stuff sent from them and every order was professionally packaged with a metric ton of peanuts.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Maybe someone at fedex has some gyno problems?

I had the local post office tear open my parcel the other day wich I ordered off ebay, lucky a 1 gig ms micro didnt intrest them.
  9. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

No worries, if you emailed us at customer service, I will be sure to take care of the situation immediately when I arrive to work tomorrow morning.

I can assure you by all means that all of our packages are professionally packaged and sent out completely sealed. A problem must have occured during shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawhammer
    I just received my order from NUtraplant. My Rebound Releaded is missing!!!!! (two other products ordered were in the box) The box was not taped at the bottom, but was instead folded shut. I answered the door immediatly after the fed ex guy rand the doorbell, so 0% chance that someone broke into the box after it was delivered. The receipt shows that the RR was shipped. WHAT CAN I DO? THIS SUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKSSSSS!!!!!! !!!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    No worries, if you emailed us at customer service, I will be sure to take care of the situation immediately when I arrive to work tomorrow morning.

I can assure you by all means that all of our packages are professionally packaged and sent out completely sealed. A problem must have occured during shipment.

in all my orders that i have recived from Nutraplanet all the boxed were in good condition, everything was arrange inside the box not just tossed inside, the tape to seal the boxes has been in good condition, and the correct amount of packing material.

i just wanted to make a comment on that those guys (NP Staff ) are going to take care of your issue in a way or another
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%

I guess I was too vague- there was tape at the bottom of the box, but it was not taped shut. Someone had cut it open (i guess) and refolded the box shut.

My last order from NP had some issues too. It was just before Christmas. After it seemed like too long of a wait, I checked the tracking number, which said that my order was delivered the day earlier. So, I emaild NP in a frantic state to tell them what happened. They told me to wait another day to see what happend. Sure enough, a neighbor brought the package over. However, it was kinda weird b/c that neighbor apparently held onto the package for 3 days before bringing it to me. In any event, as soon as they brought it over, I emailed NP and told them what happened.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.51%

I don't see how either of those situations directly connects to NutraPlanet.

You're talking about issues with the postal service.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

I too, do not see how this has anything to do with NP.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I, too, want to know why my nieghbors have a problem with me jogging in ONLY my NP t-shirt.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Dsade,.....the problem is not that you only jog in only your NP T-Shirt, it is that you jog in only the woman's pink NP T-shirt (X-tra small). I am not even your neighbor and I have a problem with that....damn, haven't you been warned enough!

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I, too, want to know why my nieghbors have a problem with me jogging in ONLY my NP t-shirt.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Dsade,.....the problem is not that you only jog in only your NP T-Shirt, it is that you jog in only the woman's pink NP T-shirt (X-tra small). I am not even your neighbor and I have a problem with that....damn, haven't you been warned enough!
    You are just jealous that my boobs are perkier than your GFs...and that I can swat flies with no hands while I jog pantless.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Hey, that is not fair that you commented on my GF's boobs, you had an implant! One word, disqualified!

Oh, but were did you learn how to swat flies like that...the XXX version of Karate Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    You are just jealous that my boobs are perkier than your GFs...and that I can swat flies with no hands while I jog pantless.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%

Quote Originally Posted by R3d
    I don't see how either of those situations directly connects to NutraPlanet.

You're talking about issues with the postal service.

I didn't say that they did. NP is a completely respectable and responsive company!!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%

Quote Originally Posted by joebo
    I too, do not see how this has anything to do with NP.
    Didn't ever say that it did. Did I? Didn't think so. Anyhow, NP has great customer support!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Missing A Day On M1T
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 11:57 AM
  3. missed a dose..help
    By HighBall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 12:22 PM
  4. the death of Miss Elizabeth