Do u guys have bulk powerfull in stock or not?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
On your site it says in one spot its in stock and above that it says product not available. Its kind of confusing.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I believe when it says "product not available" under availability, they don't have it.

That sucks, no powerfull anywhere.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I believe when it says "product not available" under availability, they don't have it.

That sucks, no powerfull anywhere.
There is, just not at the super low price Nutra was selling it at. Best Price Nutrition has it but not nearly as cheap if you're desperate - http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=3086

Alternatively you can goto synergymuscle.com and look at the list of online retailers, at least one of them have it at a cheaper price (again not as cheap as Nutra!)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Berberine will be up shortly ;)

Sorry for the short and choppy posts...CRAZY here today!

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
There is, just not at the super low price Nutra was selling it at. Best Price Nutrition has it but not nearly as cheap if you're desperate - Powerfull 130 Capsules - USPLABS - Best Price Nutrition

Alternatively you can goto synergymuscle.com and look at the list of online retailers, at least one of them have it at a cheaper price (again not as cheap as Nutra!)
Yeah, that's what I meant. I've seen it other places for $35. I'm just spoiled by NP.

I'm holding out in hopes of getting some of the "New" pfull.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Someone asking for Bulk PowerFULL?

In stock BABY!
Cool, and now for the capping question.

Anyone know how much bulk powerfull will fit into a "0" cap?

Would a "00" cap work better (have to take less pills, since they're larger)? If so, anyone know when "00" cap'em quick will be back in stock?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Cool, and now for the capping question.

Anyone know how much bulk powerfull will fit into a "0" cap?

Would a "00" cap work better (have to take less pills, since they're larger)? If so, anyone know when "00" cap'em quick will be back in stock?
go with "00" djl, a "0" is way to small.:cheers:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
is the bulk powerfull the new version or the old version? obviously important for dosing.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established