Vitirix for LH
- 01-13-2007, 08:24 AM
- 01-13-2007, 09:01 AM
If it really works well, 1 week on, 2 weeks off would probly be a better protocol imo.
- 01-13-2007, 10:03 AMBoard Sponsor
- 6'0" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
Why not Nutras LongJax, which is a high quality extract?
01-13-2007, 11:31 AM
if you do 1 week on 2 off, restore might be good to take at 1 a day on your off days. normal restore dose is 3 per day, but for long term 1 will do it.
01-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Do you think that Longjack alone will raise LH levels?Originally Posted by poison
Thank you for all of the responses.
01-14-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by thebigt
The bottle recommends 6 per day. Is that overkill?
01-16-2007, 07:15 AM
if you do 6 vitrex at 1 time you will definately feel it. real good energizer, with a little agression. problem is effects wear off the more you use it. 3x2 per day is best imo. i think restore would be great to take on days not taking vitrex. your talking long term that is why i suggested just 1 restore on days you dont take vitrex. everyone is different, but at least this gives you something to think about.
01-16-2007, 07:18 AM
oh yeah look into something called powerfull, you can buy it in powder cheap. it stacks with almost anything, powerfull/vitrex, with restore on off days sounds good. i am 49 and powerfull really works for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ninjo in forum Advanced DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:29 AM
- By loopy107 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-01-2012, 11:42 AM
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 22Last Post: 06-22-2008, 10:43 AM
- By UNCfan1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2007, 01:53 PM
- By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2006, 10:20 AM