Shaker cup

KRuth22

Awards
I just ordered three shaker cups from you guys and am hoping they will prove better than some others I have tried. (GNC, BB.com, Bulk) I will be posting some feedback on this forum to those (such as myself) who where searching the forums to see if these shakers live up to their description on the website. Thanks

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiousity, what problems do you have with the shakers you mentioned? I mean they typically cost only about $4, not sure what you expect out of a piece of plastic? My free shaker from BSN and my free shaker from d*s have all lasted very long. To me a shaker is a shaker as long as its got the diffuser insert.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
The Nutraplanet shaker looks pretty impresive. Try the Vitamin Shoppe kind.. It's very good and i've been using it for about 2 years. I have several different ones of course.

The BSN one was by far the worst Shaker i've ever used. When you drink outta the container you spill it all over yourself because it doesnt have any extended mouth piece

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The BN shakers absolutely sucked. Everytime I made a shake, half of it just leeked out when mixing. Whatever happened to those old hard plastic shakers with the pop on lids? I remember they used to be at GNC a while back but know I can't find them anywhere.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The Nutraplanet shaker looks pretty impresive. Try the Vitamin Shoppe kind.. It's very good and i've been using it for about 2 years. I have several different ones of course.

The BSN one was by far the worst Shaker i've ever used. When you drink outta the container you spill it all over yourself because it doesnt have any extended mouth piece
My shaker from BSN has an extended mouth piece. I also have the junk one you refer to that came with no-xplode or nitrix.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the nutraplanet one and it does the job well enough. I usually use my blender at the house so it doesn't get daily use as a shaker as much as just a container in general. It leaked for a litle bit until I realized the rubber seal was twisted. Once I flattened it out it hasn't leaked since.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I remember over a year ago the Vitamin Shoppe shakker didn't have that little plastic seal and it was by far the best thing ever. They need to get rid of the plastic strips because they ruin way too fast, especially in the dish washer. I really use about 3-4 shakers throughout the week cause I'm so lazy to clean them out.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Blender bottles = THE BEST SHAKERS!!!

Sam, you should pick those up!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Blender bottles = THE BEST SHAKERS!!!

Sam, you should pick those up!
Oh heck yeah. Those little mini blenders you can buy are perfect. I use em several times a day and you don't wake up the whole house like with a regular blender....

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Oh heck yeah. Those little mini blenders you can buy are perfect. I use em several times a day and you don't wake up the whole house like with a regular blender....
No, blender bottles is a company... they are shaker cups with whisk balls in them! they're awesome!!!

KRuth22

Awards
Just out of curiousity, what problems do you have with the shakers you mentioned? I mean they typically cost only about $4, not sure what you expect out of a piece of plastic? My free shaker from BSN and my free shaker from d*s have all lasted very long. To me a shaker is a shaker as long as its got the diffuser insert.
I have yet to find a shaker that last longer than a week. All I want out of one is a good seal so I can not be afraid of getting it all over the place

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, The NP shaker is the best ive ever owned and ive owned alot. I really like it, i love it! This blender bottles sounds very interesting... *googles blender bottles*

KRuth22

Awards
I ended up getting three shakers from them and since I got them I have used all of them at least twice and no far I have had no problems. I still don't think I will put them in the dishwasher though, because I don't want to loose the seals.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
the NP ones work well and don't leak.

If NP carried the blender ball things and they weren't too expensive I'd pick one of them up too.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of blender bottle until now. Very interesting. Will NP ever stock these? or just the blender balls? :thumbsup: :clap2: BTW, is it on American Inventor? :icon_lol: It reminds me of liquidpaper.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Best solution to the leaky seal is to go to home depot and buy a x" rubber o-ring and replace the junk one that comes with it. Problem solved!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I just googled those blender bottles with the little wisk ball in them...they look pretty damn good.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Do you have a link so that we can look over them? Thanks!

I just googled those blender bottles with the little wisk ball in them...they look pretty damn good.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
They would be a great addition ;)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Now In Stock!!!

Problem: Tired of the crummy shaker cups that continue to break down and end up leaking gunky protein all over your hands? Well, now there is a better solution!

Solution: Blender Bottle! That's right, for an AMAZING price of only $5.95, you too can have a more efficient and easier way of mixing protein on the go! Own one today!!!

Blender Bottle (28 oz) By Sundesa

*Please note that there is very limited stock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job, Darren!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 blender bottle 28$ shipping!?!?!?!? doesnt sound right....

djl

Awards
  • Established
1 blender bottle 28$ shipping!?!?!?!? doesnt sound right....
Overseas/out-of-country?

I just checked and get $28 for Fed Ex next day delivery to Wisconsin. And if I need a shaker cup that bad...

Priority mail was $5.15 for me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
to hawaii (cheapest option)

not trying to make NP look bad i just think it is a mistake or something.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
anything has to be better then those old bb.com ones

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
You are in hawaii. I honeymooned on Oahu. My wife and I immediately wanted to move there. That is until we found out how much everything costs. The price of gas, bread and milk is ridiculous. But it is so beautiful!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well my bad. i guess when i logged in and tried to check out i had 4 musclemilks in my cart from my last login. so sorry bout the confusion on my part.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
How do I specify what color of the cap I want? :think:
after step 2 (billing information) of the checkout process? thanks

deadlifter25

Awards
I got the blender bottle with my last order, and it def does a pretty good job. Certainly takes more than 2 shakes like the write up says, but it made quick work of my AI peanut butter isolate. And it seems well made so im not too worried about leaks.

Aurora_Borealis

Awards
I've got two Blender Bottles coming to me on Tuesday. No more leaks!!!

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I've got two Blender Bottles coming to me on Tuesday. No more leaks!!!
you're lucky, mine will not be here until mid March :rant:
the blender bottle is one of the few products that I wanna buy the 1st time I saw it :thumbsup:
what color did you order?

Aurora_Borealis

Awards
you're lucky, mine will not be here until mid March :rant:
the blender bottle is one of the few products that I wanna buy the 1st time I saw it :thumbsup:
what color did you order?
I will let you know when I get them. No color choice option on Nutraplanet's site. :)