Clear Edge Blowout Sale!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Introducing the Clear Edge Blowout Sale exlcusively at NutraPlanet! Prices as low as $5.95/bottle (over 80% savings!)

• Extreme Focus
  • Mental Clarity
  • Neuro Optimizer
Clear Edge™ is a stimulant-free, scientifically-advanced energy and mental focus formula designed specifically for those that participate in activities that require full concentration for extended periods of time. Clear Edge contains an advanced blend of new and exciting ingredients that can help increase mental and physical energy, improve focus and short term memory, decrease reaction time, eliminate fatigue, and lessen stress.

Limited time only while supplies last!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
You are a Crazy man!! Huge props!:box:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this? Dosages seem a bit low but with the price it would be easy to megadose.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
bump for feedback

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW...this is a formula I designed. I would recommend taking double the dosage listed on the label.

It was initially designed to maintain mental alertness/enhance memory and thought clarity during long-duration events, like poker tournaments.

The formula is being repackaged and released (eventually) through RPN...but the original bottles were offered to NP in order to get the word out.

This is a good nootropic formula, with PLCAR added to combat fatigue.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
sweet deal, gonna have to stock up for my trips to atlantic city :hammer:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 question: What HASN'T dsade designed? :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
1 question: What HASN'T dsade designed? :D
bulk formestane :wave:

just kidding dsade :)

I was actually meaning to post and see if you guys could do something similar to neurostim without the stims...guess you can't top the customer service of those with ESP

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Can't get enough nootropics for my job. I'll try some of these.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet deal, gonna have to stock up for my trips to atlantic city :hammer:
Doing the testing on this was hilarious, as I initially included Green Tea (which prevents the breakdown of Norepinephrine.) I was playing in a tournament when I went to bluff. Acting all cool as the adrenaline started flowing, I went to take a sip of beer. My hands were shaking so bad I spilled all over the place.

Needless to say, I pulled out the green tea. :)

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Doing the testing on this was hilarious, as I initially included Green Tea (which prevents the breakdown of Norepinephrine.) I was playing in a tournament when I went to bluff. Acting all cool as the adrenaline started flowing, I went to take a sip of beer. My hands were shaking so bad I spilled all over the place.

Ha Ha. Nice!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formestane is on the way...look out for it in the next couple days. Any interests in putting it up on the site now for purchase before the shipping sale ends?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane is on the way...look out for it in the next couple days. Any interests in putting it up on the site now for purchase before the shipping sale ends?
Ooohhh...ohhhh...ooohhhhhh.....Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter!!!!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i constantly have shaky hands...you need to make something that will fix that

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about I just grab the lube and you save me some effort?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
And with that, this has officially become the gayest site on the entire internet...

:ntome:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And with that, this has officially become the gayest site on the entire internet...

:ntome:
Is this based on your vast experience with other gay online sites?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Is this based on your vast experience with other gay online sites?
Hell, who cares? Do you know how many hot straight chicks I meet through my gay friends? Bring on the gays! This board will be flooded with hot women shortly after their arrival.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell, who cares? Do you know how many hot straight chicks I meet through my gay friends? Bring on the gays! This board will be flooded with hot women shortly after their arrival.
Just make sure they are really women.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
That's great news on the Formestane! I actually couldnt wait any longer so I picked up some trione caps instead to go with my acitivate. But that's OK, as always, there's still a boat load of other shtuff I can order with the form!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dsade is on his game today. :duel:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dsade

:woohoo: :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: just trying to keep up with your sharp wit. a little late but nice job on the form powder.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if it made him that clever and witty thats all the endorsement i need.:lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's apparently jacked up on "clear edge."
Actually, I DID dig the Clear Edge out again. I've been dosing at 6 caps per day and loving it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feedback will be GREATLY appreciated here, for sure.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Ordered my 5 bottles... plus a few other things. Damn, nutraplanet gets alot of my money... I just placed an order 3 days ago (dcp and a bunch of other crap) and here I am spending more money at nutraplanet!

By the way... smokin' deal on the Clear Edge

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I quite expect Clear Edge to become the dominant nootropic formula on the market, which is why we have invested so much in this initial offering.

Putting our money where our mouths are since 2004

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
You make me feel like I should have ordered like.... 10 bottles instead of 5:run:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, if sales continue at the rate they are selling they will be gone in 6 more days.

I met with my production team today, and it looks like final price will be nearer the $25 mark, once I add more caps to the bottle.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, if sales continue at the rate they are selling they will be gone in 6 more days.

I met with my production team today, and it looks like final price will be nearer the $25 mark, once I add more caps to the bottle.
You're keeping the same formula as what's on sale, right? Just lookig to blow these out to repackage with RPN labeling?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. I am going to boost dosage recommendation to 4 caps, and adjust quantity in the bottle accordingly. They will then be rebottled under the RPN brand.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
dsade, would this mix well with a general stim like Basic Cuts. I know your advised against taking with GTE because it made you shakey due to the prevention of norepinephrine breakdown.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, this was in a stressful situation (bluffing at a poker tournament), but I would still be careful adding stims.

I DO love taking it with caffeine lately, though...it wakes me up pretty quickly and cleanly. I wish I could give you more help...you will have to experiment on your own.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Well, this was in a stressful situation (bluffing at a poker tournament), but I would still be careful adding stims.

I DO love taking it with caffeine lately, though...it wakes me up pretty quickly and cleanly. I wish I could give you more help...you will have to experiment on your own.
WORD. Will do. Thanks for your feedback.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
will it be addictive? if I stop taking it will I feel like drunk? thanks :blink:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will it be addictive? if I stop taking it will I feel like drunk? thanks :blink:
If my evil design works, you will ALL be addicted soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Break out the furry pictures.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
No. Nothing in the ingredient profile would lead one to expect dependence. Anecdotally, I've been taking this on and off (6 pills a day) for a couple weeks now and haven't noticed any issues other than increased cognitive function (the pills do look like they're filled with blue cheese however - I actually opened one to make sure they weren't moldy - but it's just the ingredients). This is a great product especially at the current discount price point.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
No. Nothing in the ingredient profile would lead one to expect dependence. Anecdotally, I've been taking this on and off (6 pills a day) for a couple weeks now and haven't noticed any issues other than increased cognitive function (the pills do look like they're filled with blue cheese however - I actually opened one to make sure they weren't moldy - but it's just the ingredients). This is a great product especially at the current discount price point.
Word. Definitely gonna get a bunch of these

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sales pace has pretty much not slowed down at all. We have a little over 600 bottles left, from a starting count of over 1000...and all in under 2 weeks.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
what can i say, we nutra/sam/dsade groupies may not be the prettiest people, but we are a loyal bunch