Any chance of stocking Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon? Who's with me?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of stocking Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon? This stuff looks good and the tester logs look really positive.

Anyone else want this at Nutra Planet?:thumbsup:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Get this stuff in stock :D :p

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i want it... GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who are all you people, again? Do we know you?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WE are only the people who make Nutraplanet survive! WE made you!!!!

stock it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want NP to have some!

If NP doesn't sell it, then i can't buy it! I ONLY buy from NP!

I live, breath, and lift in NP, man! ;) (<----okay, THAT was a bit over the top)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want NP to have some!

If NP doesn't sell it, then i can't buy it! I ONLY buy from NP!

I live, breath, and lift in NP, man! ;) (<----okay, THAT was a bit over the top)
I think you speak for alot of us. I feel like if i buy somewhere else im cheating on my girlfriend or something :fool2: I do rock NP clothing line!:lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He didn't mean it, stryder! HE DOESN'T BUY ANYWHERE ELSE!

it was just a metaphor........

Oh man, you did it now! :nono:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Wow! Thanks for the requests guys!

I can't speak for Nutra Planet, but we at Nimbus Nutrition would be proud and HONORED to have our products sold on their site. :box:

Workin

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would like this as well. Good stuff. Havn't posted my review yet but I must say it is a great product and has really helped me stay hydrated through long cardio and MA sessions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Thanks for the requests guys!

I can't speak for Nutra Planet, but we at Nimbus Nutrition would be proud and HONORED to have our products sold on their site. :box:

Workin
Shoot me a PM and let's get this rolling.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of stocking Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon? This stuff looks good and the tester logs look really positive.

Anyone else want this at Nutra Planet?:thumbsup:
:goodpost:

u know your stuff b, this Poseidon looks the goods!:cheers:

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Guys we really appreciate all of your interest. It's great to see everyone so enthusiastic about the Nimbus products.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Guys we really appreciate all of your interest. It's great to see everyone so enthusiastic about the Nimbus products.
i just know something good when i see it! wish i could have been a tester tho!:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
i just know something good when i see it! wish i could have been a tester tho!:thumbsup:
We have some products we are working on...their will certainly be a need for testers in the future and you will be at the top of my list my friend ;-)

Workin

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Bring it!:numbered:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
workin, b_unit is def deserving.........

he has my endorsement (but only if it ISN'T NIGHT TIME PUDDING) can i mention NIGHT TIME PUDDING enough for you to realize that NIGHT TIME PUDDING will hit like hotcakes and NIGHT TIME PUDDING will sellout on first day of release and that i DEF want to get my hands on some NIGHT TIME PUDDING!

:icon_lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THAT is a compliment coming from you, my friend! :toofunny: When did i give you permission to use my pic in your avy?:think:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I automatically have owner rights from being in the pic :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OOOOHHHHHHH!

I like the other one! you better put it in or someone else, will steal it!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I stole it so I guess all is fair in love and avatars :p

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks freaky...... and cool. I like it.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

he has my endorsement (but only if it ISN'T NIGHT TIME PUDDING) can i mention NIGHT TIME PUDDING enough for you to realize that NIGHT TIME PUDDING will hit like hotcakes and NIGHT TIME PUDDING will sellout on first day of release and that i DEF want to get my hands on some NIGHT TIME PUDDING!

The Night Time pudding is on the drawing board as we speak....we are testing a few different formulas and versions of it...you won't be disappointed! As soon as we "give wings" to Poseidon, expect the Night Time Pudding to be released very....very shortly after.

In the mean time, our Performance Pudding makes an excellent alternative as it has a cluster of goodies in it, including slow digesting Micellar Casein. It's very low in Carbs and high in fiber with ZERO fat. Oh...and it tastes AMAZING!

Here's a link to it on Anabolic Innovations where it is currently on sale...and that price won't last long:
Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Performance Pudding

Crowler, and a few others at AM, have a log on Performance Pudding...Stay tuned to for the night time version and, as always, thanks for your interest! ;-)

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dsade, lets get some of this pudding in, too!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ship it to me and i'll make sure it get put out there :)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Oh, and bunit is certainly on the top of our list next time we need a tester...Thanks for the recommendation Macedaddy ;-)

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
We have some products we are working on...their will certainly be a need for testers in the future and you will be at the top of my list my friend ;-)

Workin
that would be great workin, only trouble is i live in new zealand but i'd be up for anything if you could get it to me.

great avvy by the way, u definitly in shape!

can't wait for nutra to get your products on board, it's summer where i am and it's getting hot, poseidon would be handy right now.

:cheers:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words my friend, i plan to get some pics up soon of myself and i garentee i won't disappoint but i'm still laid up with a lower back problem playing golf

heavy weights and golf don't mix

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
that would be great workin, only trouble is i live in new zealand but i'd be up for anything if you could get it to me.

great avvy by the way, u definitly in shape!

can't wait for nutra to get your products on board, it's summer where i am and it's getting hot, poseidon would be handy right now.

We will work something out ;-)

We are currently talking with NP...I don't want to "count my chickens before they hatch" so I'll just leave it at that for now ;-)

Enjoy the warm weather!:)

Workin

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i seriously cant wait for poseidon! i use emergenC on a regular basis preworkout but this is like emergenC on steroids! these types of supps definitely dont get enough attention and are severly underrated. im lovin the formula.

as far as the pudding goes, it looks really good. my only problem with it is that a portion size is so small. only 2 oz of water with the mix probably only yields 1 cup of pudding max. if only there were a way to get the desired thickness and flavor with more liquid...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
nighttime pudding, oh im drooling. where can i find info on this poisedon

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
i seriously cant wait for poseidon! i use emergenC on a regular basis preworkout but this is like emergenC on steroids! these types of supps definitely dont get enough attention and are severly underrated. im lovin the formula.

as far as the pudding goes, it looks really good. my only problem with it is that a portion size is so small. only 2 oz of water with the mix probably only yields 1 cup of pudding max. if only there were a way to get the desired thickness and flavor with more liquid...
Thanks for your comment WannaBeHulk,

I'm glad to see you like the Poseidon formula...I have been using supps like EmergenC for years as well. Poseidon is similar in some ways, but really a TOTALLY different animal. I can't wait until you try it! Poseidon is like a crack addiction for me now so you've been warned! lol!

Each serving of pudding is about the same size as you would find in the Single serving, ready to eat Jello Pudding containers. To make it have any more "thickness" while keeping the AMAZING taste (if I do say so myself), we would have had to add a ton of additional artificial preservatives and thickening agents. The "healthy factor" would have plummeted as the sodium levels sky rocketed...something we weren't willing to do. (this is also the reason we decided not to sell it in pre-made containers...too many "not so pleasing" additives would have had to be included in the formula)

I personally find it to be a GREAT snack. I sometimes have 2 servings at once...especially if I'm using it to replace a meal. This provides 60 grams of the highest quality protein available (Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated whey protein isolate and Micellar Casein), 6 grams of healthy fiber, 8 net carbs and ZERO fat. I will sometimes sprinkle a little bit of my favorite whole grain cereal on it for a treat ;-) :burg:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
POSEIDON Write up...

nighttime pudding, oh im drooling. where can i find info on this poisedon
POSEIDON

Every once in awhile, a supplement company creates a product so effective, with so many benefits, it earns a place in the daily routine of athletes and fitness minded individuals. After years of research, we have created a product we believe will quickly become a staple in the health and fitness industry. Nimbus Nutrition is proud to introduce POSEIDON.

Poseidon was created to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a “sports nutrition supplement” as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.

Consider the fact that the human body is comprised of 70% water. Proper hydration, of EVERY cell, is imperative to performance of any kind. Armed with that knowledge, we asked ourselves, “What if we could create the PERFECT blend of electrolytes and attach them to other key, strategic and proven effective ingredients…all in effective doses …all that play a role in how we ‘perform’ everyday?” We speculated that by doing this, not only would each ingredient work synergistically with the other, but the attachment of electrolytes would actually increase the effectiveness of them all. WE ARE NO LONGER SPECULATING. After more than a year of testing, reformulating and testing some more, we are very proud to present a product that truly out “Performed” our wildest expectations. Without further ado, I give you…POSEIDON.

To say Poseidon has numerous benefits is a gross understatement. This product was designed to benefit EVERYBODY from the Competitive bodybuilder to the stressed out Wall Street Stock Broker. No matter who you are, Poseidon will greatly enhance the quality of your life and the way you perform any and all tasks. Here is a brief list of just SOME of the benefits Poseidon offers:

Increased Hydration
Improved blood flow
Improved circulation to extremities
Increased, sustained energy
Improved mental focus
Increased Central nervous system recovery
Boosts immune system
Decreased muscle recovery time
Increased Red Blood Cell count
Increased Oxygen to blood and muscle cells
Improved vitamin and mineral distribution and absorption
Improved toxin removal
Increased supplement absorption
Improved digestion
Decreased body fat
Increased Lean Muscle Mass
Increased strength and endurance
Mood Elevation
Improved Sleep
Improved Skin Tone/Texture

Poseidon is the first true Natural “Performance” Enhancer in every sense of that word. It is 100% natural with no artificial flavors or colors. It’s manufactured using Nimbus Nutrition’s Proprietary process which allows it to completely dissolve in liquid with almost no taste what so ever. This makes it easy to add it to your bottled water, protein shake, energy drink or anything else you like!

Poseidon comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so we truly assume all the risk. We at Nimbus Nutrition look forward to hearing your results on Poseidon. Please email us an update on how Poseidon is working for you or with any questions you may have. Nothing is more rewarding to us than to see the result of our work benefiting our customers. After trying Poseidon, I firmly believe you will have a new outlook on what it means to truly “Perform” at your best...at those times when… “PERFORMANCE IS EVERYTHING!”

Directions– Take 1 teaspoon (5 grams) 3-5 times daily. Do not exceed 9 servings in a 24 hour period.

Recommended dosing protocol- For the best results, Poseidon should be used as follows:
1. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with a protein shake.
2. Before, during and after workouts* (I usually put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10 minutes prior to my workout and finish about the time my workout is complete)
3. In the evening before bed.

*On non-workout days, take 2-3 servings spread out as much as possible throughout the day.

Caution– Due to the increased absorption of this product, you may experience an occasional Niacin Flush, especially if taken on an empty stomach.

*Poseidon Proprietary Formula- Taurine, Inositol, Glutamine, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Methylcobalamin, Cyanocobalamin

For more information about dosage or any questions about other Nimbus products, please call or email:

Rich (772) 519-3286 or [email protected]
Aaron (772) 696-2831 or [email protected]

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
thanks, it looks like a winner. here is log for anyone else that wants too check it out.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57498-poseidon-log.html
My pleasure!

You will pull up a few logs currently going on here at AM by searching under "Poseidon".

You can also read more about Poseidon, and Nimbus Nutrition, on our web site:
Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything

We are currently updating our web site, as many have had trouble viewing it. If you have trouble, please be patient with us and try back again soon. We should have all the kinks worked out by Monday.

Thanks for your interest in Nimbus Nutrition ;-)

Workin

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
NimbusNutrition.com is currently unavailable. Guys I apologize for the inconvenience but we are making changes that can only be done by completely removing the site from our server. We will have a totally new site up and running by Monday possibly sooner. Our goal is to offer an easier more accessible site for everyone to benefit from. Our goal is to have all of the product write-ups and additional research information to help everyone.

Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that everyone will come see our Site launch on Monday (1/15)

Thank you for everyone's support and interest in Nimbus.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see Nimbus at Nutraplanet, nice to see companies with a lean toward overall health benefits. Anyone that Crowler puts in a good word for is good by me.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see Nimbus at Nutraplanet, nice to see companies with a lean toward overall health benefits. Anyone that Crowler puts in a good word for is good by me.
Thanks for your support Blutarski ;-) I agree, Crowler is a very stand up guy. He has been a HUGE help to Nimbus and we are thankful;-)

Workin

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any guess when this might be available?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Any guess when this might be available?
Look for the pre sale soon...should know more by the middle of the week...I'll certainly keep everyone updated.

Thanks for your interest ;-)

Workin