What to use for filler?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I am getting bulk milk thistle and "0" complete capping kit(currently unavailable :think:).
Not sure yet until I weigh it up but I might need to dilute the powder by 50% dont know what I am gonna use though, I am sure theres something better rather then glucose?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taurine has always worked well for me!NP has it in bulk.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I am getting bulk milk thistle and "0" complete capping kit(currently unavailable :think:).
Not sure yet until I weigh it up but I might need to dilute the powder by 50% dont know what I am gonna use though, I am sure theres something better rather then glucose?
could always use NAC, its great for the liver as well.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
:blink:

They dont stock NAC and if they did the dose is 100mg I would need upto 400mg per cap to fill it, I wanted something non-active like chalk or glucose.

All this stuff I am gonna take I will be taking for a very long time, so I am unsure of wether to take taurine or not, being a semi-essential amino acid, I dont want to permanetly shut down my own production of it.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
I know alot of people that use glutamine as a filler.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
FOS is an undigestable sugar that feeds the good bacteria in your intestines.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FOS is an undigestable sugar that feeds the good bacteria in your intestines.
i guess it would be against the rules to ask where you get it. Never heard of it actually, maybe someone can post an article on it. Reps to the first lol.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i guess it would be against the rules to ask where you get it. Never heard of it actually, maybe someone can post an article on it. Reps to the first lol.
I think custom carry it.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established

*cracks knuckles together and smirks*

Watch this space!!!

FOS

Entrez PubMed
However, the range of 'novel' manufactured carbohydrates which are becoming available for food use is increasing and information regarding the cariogenicity of these substances is sparse. Research indicates that maltodextrins and glucose syrups are cariogenic, however, initial studies on some synthetic oligosaccharides have suggested reduced cariogenicity compared to sucrose.
cariogenicity = production of dental cavities.

Fructooligosaccharides - FOS
FOS Facts
Good dietary sources of FOS: Jeruslaem artichoke tuber, chicory root, leeks, onion, garlic, oats, barley, rye

Site of FOS digestion: colon and large intestine

Some side effects from eating FOS: bloating , gas
So that must be why onions make you fart.