What to use for filler?

  1. What to use for filler?


    I am getting bulk milk thistle and "0" complete capping kit(currently unavailable ).
    Not sure yet until I weigh it up but I might need to dilute the powder by 50% dont know what I am gonna use though, I am sure theres something better rather then glucose?


  2. Taurine has always worked well for me!NP has it in bulk.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic
    I am getting bulk milk thistle and "0" complete capping kit(currently unavailable ).
    Not sure yet until I weigh it up but I might need to dilute the powder by 50% dont know what I am gonna use though, I am sure theres something better rather then glucose?
    could always use NAC, its great for the liver as well.
    •   
       


  4. I use FOS



  5. They dont stock NAC and if they did the dose is 100mg I would need upto 400mg per cap to fill it, I wanted something non-active like chalk or glucose.

    All this stuff I am gonna take I will be taking for a very long time, so I am unsure of wether to take taurine or not, being a semi-essential amino acid, I dont want to permanetly shut down my own production of it.

  6. I know alot of people that use glutamine as a filler.

  7. FOS is an undigestable sugar that feeds the good bacteria in your intestines.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV
    FOS is an undigestable sugar that feeds the good bacteria in your intestines.
    i guess it would be against the rules to ask where you get it. Never heard of it actually, maybe someone can post an article on it. Reps to the first lol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    i guess it would be against the rules to ask where you get it. Never heard of it actually, maybe someone can post an article on it. Reps to the first lol.
    I think custom carry it.

  10. Yep, got mine at CNW
  11. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    i guess it would be against the rules to ask where you get it. Never heard of it actually, maybe someone can post an article on it. Reps to the first lol.

    *cracks knuckles together and smirks*

    Watch this space!!!


    FOS


    Entrez PubMed
    However, the range of 'novel' manufactured carbohydrates which are becoming available for food use is increasing and information regarding the cariogenicity of these substances is sparse. Research indicates that maltodextrins and glucose syrups are cariogenic, however, initial studies on some synthetic oligosaccharides have suggested reduced cariogenicity compared to sucrose.
    cariogenicity = production of dental cavities.


    Fructooligosaccharides - FOS
    FOS Facts
    Good dietary sources of FOS: Jeruslaem artichoke tuber, chicory root, leeks, onion, garlic, oats, barley, rye

    Site of FOS digestion: colon and large intestine

    Some side effects from eating FOS: bloating , gas
    So that must be why onions make you fart.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what to use for ancillaries in gelcaps...
    By jjsafari in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 08:01 PM
  2. what to use for cutting at the end of a test e cycle
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 08:12 PM
  3. What to use for first cycle?
    By Jacob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 02:25 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in