Nutra Planet does it again!! why go anywhere else!!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
ordered on friday, shipped friday, arrives to me halfway around the world in New Zealand to my door the following Wednesday, 5 f*ckin days, thats AWESOME, reps for the Nutra Team
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

lionel

Awards
awesome!

ordered on friday, shipped friday, arrives to me halfway around the world in New Zealand to my door the following Wednesday, 5 f*ckin days, thats AWESOME, reps for the Nutra Team
No ****.. how much was shipping for you after the discount?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
that is why I send sam nudes. he deserves them every time :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ive always gotten my products from them in a timely manner.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto here as well. Now when I order from amazon or some other online store I get pissed as hell at the long shipping(which probably isn't that bad but NP spoiled me).

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just thought about ordering some Cycle Support, and I'll be damned if it didn't show up in my PO box the next day! Unfortunatly, NP just thought about charging my credit card, and that happend too ;)

Thudd

Awards
Yep, despite a couple of the things on my order saying 2-4 days availability, they must have come in that day because not long after I made the order they were updated to 1-2 days (ie in stock), my order was processed and shipped out on the same day as I ordered :) Now it's the hands of the postal system and the vagracies of Australian customs so well done again NP for getting things out as fast as I've ever seen an online store do it.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
sam's got connections. he can ship packages to the Moon within 7 days. don't ask me how he do what he do tho.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I thought getting it to Canada within 3days was good.:dance:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established

Same here b.Got one happy customer to see my AP had arrived so quickly.:woohoo:

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Must be nice. Not only did I not put in the free shipping code but i'm still waiting for FedEx. Placed the order on the 3rd (I forget about time zone differences so it probably got processed the next da). fedEx tracking said it would be in today...HA! I have had to get out in the last 3 storms to go to an office job and FedEx/USPS et.al. are staying at home. I got my mail once last week, I called theFedEX customer service line (a heavily accented maile answered...wonder where the call center is..) and I was informed that they could not deliver due to the weather. it's finally been sunny for a couple of days. Now tomorrow it's going to snow again so the package will sit on my soggy porch (my wife was off today and was looking for the delivery) and I have to wait another day to start on product.

why is it that these people who are professional drivers can't seem to get around when the rest of us are having to get to work any way we can?

VENT...VENT..VENT.

I guess I need to pay extra for overnight or something that will absolutely make it get here.

On a brighter note lot's of great products and very great prices!!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
No ****.. how much was shipping for you after the discount?
it was $65, i didn't go for the discount shipping option, i like track and trace, cause they quite big orders as 3 of us got stuff for ourselves and share the freight 3 ways so its about $22 each which works out for all of us, we went shares in 1000g bulks on powders so freight soon adds up

the best thing is to plan ahead for 3-4 months to save on $$ but friggin Nutra always has something new out or those can't resist sales but i know guys that are always wanting something to order.

nutra sh*ts all over bb dot com in every way!!!:thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Same here b.Got one happy customer to see my AP had arrived so quickly.:woohoo:
me too bro, start my AP this coming Monday

where u been tsb, the gyms not the same without u

i got a copy of rocky 6 for u too bro:thumbsup:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Started my AP today. Gonna run it with the rest of the YG.

I made a visit yesterday.Had to have a couple days off after smashing the body on Sundays ride.:hammer:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
sweet deal on JW and BAM as well, plus with the shipping discount on INT customers there is no where else that comes close to NP!! the UK is ridiculously expensive on supps so NP keep the deal going!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
sweet deal on JW and BAM as well, plus with the shipping discount on INT customers there is no where else that comes close to NP!! the UK is ridiculously expensive on supps so NP keep the deal going!
Yeah...I just wish I hadn't been taxed £53.21 (~$102.85) by HM Revenue and Customs :( I swear that ***** has me on her "Tax into the ground" list. :'(

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I just wish I hadn't been taxed £53.21 (~$102.85) by HM Revenue and Customs :( I swear that ***** has me on her "Tax into the ground" list. :'(
you got hit up for £53.21 once it had arrived in the UK? so i was just lucky then? actually ive ordered some stuff form them before and it came straight through....:think:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
you got hit up for £53.21 once it had arrived in the UK? so i was just lucky then? actually ive ordered some stuff form them before and it came straight through....:think:
Well I'm not sure how Nutra does it, I did order an assload of stuff so it could be that they didn't send it as a gift like I requested or HM Revenue and Customs have started making random charges on large personal imports. Seems more likely that it just didn't get sent as a gift though.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yep, and I would've got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky HM and Revenue kids! :lol:

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that. How did they come up with that amount? They have a non-refundable inspection fee like £10 and then charge 20% tax on the total value of the parcel? Just curious. Thanks. :think:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that. How did they come up with that amount? They have a non-refundable inspection fee like £10 and then charge 20% tax on the total value of the parcel? Just curious. Thanks. :think:
According to the invoice I have,
-Import Duty £15.62
-Excise Duty £0
-V.A.T. £24.09
-Other £0
-Parcelforce Clearance Fee £13.50
Total £53.21

VAT is 17.5% of total value, I think Import Duty is a variable percentage and the other charge looks like a crock of **** to me...if I get my stuff tomorrow as I expect it to be then I'll be happy-ish with my order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sam's got connections. he can ship packages to the Moon within 7 days. don't ask me how he do what he do tho.
You should see how quick he can deliver in Uranus.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
my orders were relatively small... JW,BAM Powerfull. Box just said gift. Can't remember if it had been opened then resealed but i didn't cop any of those taxes..........damn Queen!

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Started my AP today. Gonna run it with the rest of the YG.

I made a visit yesterday.Had to have a couple days off after smashing the body on Sundays ride.:hammer:
the world is'nt all sunshine and rainbows tsb,when ever are you going to learn , motorbikes and bodybuilding dont mix.
you have a bodybuilding career to think about and the world wont meet you halve way, so think about it boy:think:
:cheers:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not sure how Nutra does it, I did order an assload of stuff so it could be that they didn't send it as a gift like I requested or HM Revenue and Customs have started making random charges on large personal imports. Seems more likely that it just didn't get sent as a gift though.
all my orders have been marked as gifts, f*ckin UK customs make up their own friggin rules!

move to NZ bro!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
all my orders have been marked as gifts, f*ckin UK customs make up their own friggin rules!

move to NZ bro!
Oddly enough my dad was originally wanting to move to New Zealand, then my twin bro and I popped up, killing his plans of a good life :toofunny: I laugh but the joke is on me aswell...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough my dad was originally wanting to move to New Zealand, then my twin bro and I popped up, killing his plans of a good life :toofunny: I laugh but the joke is on me aswell...
that's life bro, great place to live is NZ

take care bro:thumbsup:

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
According to the invoice I have,
-Import Duty £15.62
-Excise Duty £0
-V.A.T. £24.09
-Other £0
-Parcelforce Clearance Fee £13.50
Total £53.21

VAT is 17.5% of total value, I think Import Duty is a variable percentage and the other charge looks like a crock of **** to me...if I get my stuff tomorrow as I expect it to be then I'll be happy-ish with my order.
Import duty is crazy. Almost 20% of vat is equally insane. :fool2: You should ask NP to open up a warehouse behind you! :wave:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you tell me where it is, please? I can't find it on a map. I am seriously thinking of moving there. :toofunny:
There used to be plenty of spaces, but then EVERYONE started coming in and rectum all.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Got my order :D The reason I was taxed was probably the value that was put on it, I should've mentioned to reduce it way down. You just got yourself a permanent customer, btw the t-shirt is great.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Got my order :D The reason I was taxed was probably the value that was put on it, I should've mentioned to reduce it way down. You just got yourself a permanent customer, btw the t-shirt is great.
i agree, the tshirts are great, i've decked out my entire gym crew with them!
:cheers:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
or the bigger island to the left:lol:
then why are you living in London bro? lol

anyway too many posionious snakes, spiders and jellyfish in OZ, not too mention the crocodiles!

none of that over in NZ bro! lol

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
then why are you living in London bro? lol

anyway too many posionious snakes, spiders and jellyfish in OZ, not too mention the crocodiles!

none of that over in NZ bro! lol
I ask myself the same question everyday when i look outside and see that its dark still at 8am and dark again at 4pm.

Ultraman...............no baywatch babes in london my friend, just large Australian women...

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I ask myself the same question everyday when i look outside and see that its dark still at 8am and dark again at 4pm.

Ultraman...............no baywatch babes in london my friend, just large Australian women...
I am sure you will meet some fine British ladies out there, as shown in Paul Raym..d's mags. :woohoo: