Nutraplanet,Anabolic Innovations,and ThermoLife's Demand Respect Transformation Comp

MuZI

MuZI

Awards
[size=+4]Nutraplanet,Anabolic Innovations,and ThermoLife's Demand Respect Transformation Competition[/size]

Well people, the year of 2007 is finally here so Nutraplanet, Anabolic Innovations, and ThermoLife have teamed up to help meet your fitness goals.

According to a panel of judges, whomever has the best transformation in 3 months will be the winner. It does not matter if you are cutting, bulking, or recomping.

Contest starts Sunday, Febuary 1st 2007. So you must have all of your stuff in by then to be eligible!!

Contest ends Saturday, April 28th, 2007.

First Place: $500 cash

Second Place: 2 products from ThermoLife and AI and a 100 dollar gift certificate from Nutraplanet.

Third Place: one product from ThermoLife and AI and 50 dollar Nutraplanet gift certificate.

Rules:

You must post at least 3 before and 3 after pictures with a newspaper (to show date). The more poses the better.

You must use at least a minimum of two (2) ThermoLife and two (2) Anabolic Innovations products purchased from Nutraplanet for the contest and have a picture of you and the products.

No PH/AAS use allowed. There is no way for us to tell, so this is on the honor system.

You must keep a detailed log.

You will have access to all of the ThermoReps for diet/supplementation advice.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool ;)

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
I'm ready for some hot transformation pics!

:pose:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I want to thank Sam and ThermoLife for the opportunity to be part of this promotion.

This could really be a GREAT motivator if you have been thinking about a major body overhaul :)

Both ThermoLife and Anabolic Innovations products are on sale now at Nutra Planet until the 15th.

CROWLER

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys i just wanted to say good luck to everyone who is doing this transformation contest! I want to see some hardcore transformers in this contest!
Take advantage of these great prizes, nothing better than some E-bol and some chaos to start a workout with! And then knowing in the back of your mind that you have a gift card for nutraplanet to buy anything else you may need!

So put down that :pizza: and start :dl: and win that $500 BUCKS!!

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
:head: Damn guys... I might just have to get my a$$ in shape now.... Just gotta decide which supps I'm going to use....

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Attention Contestants: after purchasing 2 Thermolife and 2 Anabolic Innovations products, please email [email protected] with your first and last name along with your order # and pictures. Best of luck to all :thumbsup:

Let the games begin!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well if you are going for a cut it seems every thread asking which appetite suppressant works best, there is ALWAYS a reply stating the best they have tried is Zappetite.

CROWLER

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Zappetite and Dicana would be good for a cutter/recomp, as would as Stizm and Dicana. E-bol would be another good addition.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
AI's Excell is a great bcaa supp - great tasting, too!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to back on some slabs of new muscle, i would grab some E-bol and chaos, then some peanut butter Whey Protein Isolate, then if you want to get crazy for sure get some grub on so you are able to eat all the chicken breast and rice you can to pick up some size, so that no one will recognize you :food:

Better start striking some poses :bb:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to back on some slabs of new muscle, i would grab some E-bol and chaos, then some peanut butter Whey Protein Isolate, then if you want to get crazy for sure get some grub on so you are able to eat all the chicken breast and rice you can to pick up some size, so that no one will recognize you :food:

Better start striking some poses :bb:
hmmm....that actually sounds interesting. I'll have to try this the next time I bulk.

Don't forget all the healthy cheat foods either!! I'm cutting right now and these things are saving my life!

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
What are your goals?

Outside of this contest my ultimate goal is reaching 10% bodyfat, with an intermediate goal of 15% by December 2007. To many this would be a drop in the bucket but as I've spent essentially my whole life between 20%-35% (currently 30%) its not exactly a cake walk with my endomorphic tendencies. For this particular contest my goal would be to reach ~25%bf or lower.

My current thoughts on supplements for this contest would be:

Anabolic Innovations:

Excell - Its a nice BCAA mix with some Citrulline and B6. This would allow me better recovery after long workouts and a little endurance boost to boot
Cycle Support - Its a sweet mix of Milk Thistle, NAC, Hawthorn Berry, Policosanal, Celery Seed, Idebenone, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root and Beta-Sitosterol - Granted this is designed for use with PHs/anabolic steroids but I would be taking it on the basis that it is a great overall health stack.
Whey Protein Isolate - The mint chocolate is just toooo tempting and how else am I gonna get all that protein in...

Thermolife:
E-Bol - Its a good mix of ECDY, Rhodiola, Ashwhaghanda, among other things I'm not super familar with. My thoughts are this would promote a nice anti catabolic environment in the midst of harsh dieting and allow for the adaptogenic properties to really shine.
Stizm: It's a potent thermogenic blend of Caffeine, Theobromine, Synephrine, Octopamine, Hordenine, and PEA. Perfect for an energy boost, mental clarity and hopefully some good fat loss.

Of course along with the supps I'll need a solid high protein, mod carb, mod fat diet and a consistent training schedule to truly be successful.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
:goodpost:

MrMoose, you have a good game plan in mind, supplementally and nutritionally.

Owen70

Awards
question,
I just purchased (2) E-bol's, (1) Zappetite, (1) Whey Protein Isolate, and (1) High-protein cookie mix from nutraplanet. Now, iis that enough of the supps to enter this contest? I realize that the cookie mix is made by healthy cheat foods, but isn't HCF a sister company of Anabolic Innovations? if so, what do I need to do to enter?
-at least three 'before' pics 3 diff poses
-picture of my thermolife/AI/HCF supps
-copy of my order number from nutraplanet?
correct?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
question,
I just purchased (2) E-bol's, (1) Zappetite, (1) Whey Protein Isolate, and (1) High-protein cookie mix from nutraplanet. Now, iis that enough of the supps to enter this contest? I realize that the cookie mix is made by healthy cheat foods, but isn't HCF a sister company of Anabolic Innovations? if so, what do I need to do to enter?
-at least three 'before' pics 3 diff poses
-picture of my thermolife/AI/HCF supps
-copy of my order number from nutraplanet?
correct?
Yes HCF is a sister co. of AI. The supps you have should be fine. To enter, we need the before and afters of you with a newspaper for date verification. Pics of you and the supps (no receipt is needed (we trust you :))) and a detailed log here and maybe at the thermolife board as well. Other than that you should be go to go. :D

Owen70

Awards
Yes HCF is a sister co. of AI. The supps you have should be fine. To enter, we need the before and afters of you with a newspaper for date verification. Pics of you and the supps (no receipt is needed (we trust you :))) and a detailed log here and maybe at the thermolife board as well. Other than that you should be go to go. :D
thanks!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How dare you people keep this from me :blink: I feel like hurting someone :bruce1: Gee can I be in 2 contests at the same time :toofunny: