Feeling The Anabolic Environment

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just got 3 boxes in from NP... and one of them included the ever ellusive yet highly anabolic NP TShirt for free!!! I wore it up for my routine last night, and I was just feeling like my Pec's were so pumped, they were starting to seperate from the bone. I believe the 17aa-Methyl-100%Cotton compound within it is a really innovative compound, and is the reason I added 37% to my flat bench lift.

:head: :head: :head:

Adams

THANKS NUTRA!!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm running my first cycle of the Free NP shirts right now and I was wondering, does this require P.C.T.?

I know, I know... I should've researched it more before I just put it on. I was just too excited about it to wait any longer.

Thanks for your replies.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No post cycle therapy believe it or not. But it is IMPERATIVE that you stack this supplement with Pants monohydrate, or possibly some gymshorts ethyl ester.
Running the NP shirt solo will result in expulsion from the gym. Trust those of us who learned from experience.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running my first cycle of the Free NP shirts right now and I was wondering, does this require P.C.T.?

I know, I know... I should've researched it more before I just put it on. I was just too excited about it to wait any longer.

Thanks for your replies.
Well best I have found so far, is if you run cycle support throughout your cycle, most sides are kept to a minimum. The liver support is a much of course, since it a 17aa. Also suppression seems to be almost non-existant, so I'm trying 6-OXO for my PCT, and I'll let you know how it goes!!! :toofunny:

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No post cycle therapy believe it or not. But it is IMPERATIVE that you stack this supplement with Pants monohydrate, or possibly some gymshorts ethyl ester.
Running the NP shirt solo will result in expulsion from the gym. Trust those of us who learned from experience.
I ran it with Acytle-Speedo-Acetate and had no problems myself... but like they say... everyones body is different!!!

Adams

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I ran it with Acytle-Speedo-Acetate and had no problems myself... but like they say... everyones body is different!!!

Adams
Dude.... RESEARCH! Speedo acetate causes both short term acute and long term side effects such as humiliation, decreased dates, and in extreme cases, closet outing. Check PubMed.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Dude.... RESEARCH! Speedo acetate causes both short term acute and long term side effects such as humiliation, decreased dates, and in extreme cases, closet outing. Check PubMed.
That's b***s**t.. I got good results with Speedo acetate with no problems.. also added 6-BOXO..REALLY that's the s**t:lol:

This combo is very safe and everybody should try it and please do not trust PubMed info..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Post cycle therapy, just a post cycle fabric softener.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
No Post cycle therapy, just a post cycle fabric softener.
Dsade,

How many times a day should I wear this for the best results?

Also >> pre / post / or while training?

Is a cycle of 8 weeks enough?

And How long is this going be on the market before it ll be banned?

I hope these are not too many questions.. I could not find a log about this on AM yet!!!

Thank you in advance

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade,

How many times a day should 1 wear this for the best results?

Also >> pre / post / or while training?

Is a cycle of 8 weeks enough?

And How long should this be on the markte before it ll banned?

I hope these are nbot too many questions.. I could not find a log about this on AM yet!!!

Thank you in advance
For the love of god and all around you, PLEASE be sure to incorporate proper Aroma Inhibitors (aka ATDetergent) as much as required.

You will have to listen to your body (and your nose) to find proper wardrobe protocol.

I would definitely use this pre during and post workout, and you can even experiment with it during your post workout shower.

NP shirts are so safe that extended cycles can be undertaken. The shirts are very slowly broken down by the body (and the washer/dryer) so run it until it is gone.

We are not making any unfounded claims, so these should be on the market for a LONG time to come...then again, this is the New Amerika, so it might be a good idea to stock up now. :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dsade, just got word that Legal gear is copying the NP formula. You may wanna get the lawyers on this one. They are calling them M-1T shirts.
Targeting kids too..... bastards.......

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the love of god and all around you, PLEASE be sure to incorporate proper Aroma Inhibitors (aka ATDetergent) as much as required.

You will have to listen to your body (and your nose) to find proper wardrobe protocol.

I would definitely use this pre during and post workout, and you can even experiment with it during your post workout shower.

NP shirts are so safe that extended cycles can be undertaken. The shirts are very slowly broken down by the body (and the washer/dryer) so run it until it is gone.

We are not making any unfounded claims, so these should be on the market for a LONG time to come...then again, this is the New Amerika, so it might be a good idea to stock up now. :)
I highly agree with this statement.

Wash... Rinse... Repeat

Please do so as many times as necessary to see best result.

***This product HAS been tested on animals, and why you put yours on, you will understand the animal I am talking about***

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, just got word that Legal gear is copying the NP formula. You may wanna get the lawyers on this one. They are calling them M-1T shirts.
Targeting kids too..... bastards.......
That is what happens when we are up front with our labeling. However, our quality control and innovation never stop - so they will never be able to match us.

Besides, there is NO way anyone will ever be able to bring you quality supplements at a better price....EVER.

Rodthrower18

Awards
Wow, this thread is almost as funny as Animal pak stories, im likin this board more everyday lmao good stuff

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wow, this thread is almost as funny as Animal pak stories, im likin this board more everyday lmao good stuff

There's nothing funny here son. Misuse of items like these T-shirts is going to be the downfall of the industry. Word to your mom.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These shirt are CLEARLY LABELED S, M, L, and XL....if you are not a MINIMUM of these sizes, do NOT use these. Responsibility is the key here, folks.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
LOL.... I managed to keep a straight face the whole time until that last one Dsade....
Forget the FDA.... misuse of these shirts will have the QESG all over the industry.

(Queer Eye for the Straight Guy)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HEY!
One ****ing time of too many beers and a new digital camcorder and you're never going to let me live it down are ya :(

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
where's the pix of hot chics proudly wearing NP shirts??? As they say, this thread is useless without pix ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where's the pix of hot chics proudly wearing NP shirts??? As they say, this thread is useless without pix ;)
How about Sam in a wig wearing a small...and nothing else?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Any chance of a NutraPlanet T-Shirt clone? Hey Generic Labs!......

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
These T's are a scam! I thought I was growing from it, even on restricted cals, turns out it was just shrinking. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These T's are a scam! I thought I was growing from it, even on restricted cals, turns out it was just shrinking. :(
Are you sure you didn't mean to post this in the "HGH and Penis Size" thread?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
It is amazing to see where a thread will go as soon as Dsade starts posting......:toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

tattoopierced1

dang, do you have to be a snuggle club member to get you free cycle of NP shirts? I'm missing out! Who do I have to send nudie pics to in order to get one in my next order?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang, do you have to be a snuggle club member to get you free cycle of NP shirts? I'm missing out! Who do I have to send nudie pics to in order to get one in my next order?
You can hold the ones you have DSade and Sam enjoying their snuggle time together hostage... that should get you a descent 8 week cycle of NP shirts. But be forwarned!!!! These things are POWERFULL, and take the minimum, and work your way up!!!

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
These shirt are CLEARLY LABELED S, M, L, and XL....if you are not a MINIMUM of these sizes, do NOT use these. Responsibility is the key here, folks.

:toofunny: Dsade you 're killing me

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
You can hold the ones you have DSade and Sam enjoying their snuggle time together hostage... that should get you a descent 8 week cycle of NP shirts. But be forwarned!!!! These things are POWERFULL, and take the minimum, and work your way up!!!

Adams

I am with you on this one:head:

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
GUYS!!!!!!!!! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT GENERIC LABZ CAME OUT WITH A CLONE Allready:aargh:

It /s named: METHSHIRTYL:(

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
I AM SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is great!!!!!This is speedo is the best I have ever seen ..I ll stock this up for sure:afro:

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established

I wish I ll look this way when my cycle is over:box:

Just great, is this really possible and is this not like a muscletech add with s**t promises?

Do you guys think this is real?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Dsade,

You know I respect you and Sam, and I don't want to get flamed for this but do you have any blood tests to back up what you are claiming about the NP shirts?

CROWLER

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that is ****ing STELLAR. I didn't have the NP brand!!!! I attatched my own esters.

Nutra... I vote for the release of the NP Acytle-Speedo-Acetate. I will sport that brand LOUD AND PROUD. With the NP logo, resting oh so nicely right on top of my Moose Knuckle.

Disclaimer - Careful, object in plain view are LARGER than they appear!!!

Adams

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to b unit again.

b, those pics are funny sh*t, somebody rep this guy!:clap2:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was forced to run my Np Shirt shirt last night without my usual stack (Pants Monohydrate and 17a-methylboxer-brief-ethyl carbonate).

My straight leg deadlift weight was up 15 lbs and I was on a roll, but then the gym owner politely asked me to leave.......

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was forced to run my Np Shirt shirt last night without my usual stack (Pants Monohydrate and 17a-methylboxer-brief-ethyl carbonate).

My straight leg deadlift weight was up 15 lbs and I was on a roll, but then the gym owner politely asked me to leave.......
Don't lie to everyone... he politely ASKED you to meet him in the back room. He must have enjoyed the brown starfish winking at him!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade,

You know I respect you and Sam, and I don't want to get flamed for this but do you have any blood tests to back up what you are claiming about the NP shirts?

CROWLER
Yes...Sam's blood test shows that he is pregnant.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Excuse me? Sam how could you.....

I demand a paternity test. :whip:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes...Sam's blood test shows that he is pregnant.
Along with DNA marker's showing that he is DSades father!!! :lol:

Go ahead Sam... ask DSade.... "Whose Your daddy???"

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Along with DNA marker's showing that he is DSades father!!! :lol:

Go ahead Sam... ask DSade.... "Whose Your daddy???"

Adams
Wow, that is like some kind of circular paradox...how can I be the father of my own BBDD?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Nutra Sutra is how.
Strange middle eastern positions...............