Stryder or Dsade, please cancel my order! - AnabolicMinds.com

Stryder or Dsade, please cancel my order!

1. New Member

Stryder or Dsade, please cancel my order!

I just placed an order by mistake without realizing that I still had other items in my shopping cart from a previous time. Please cancel my Order #104781 that I just placed a couple minutes ago so I can place my right order.
    Thank you, I also sent you a message through your contact info of you website.
    Thanks,

Brian Fortune

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2loud
    I just placed an order by mistake without realizing that I still had other items in my shopping cart from a previous time. Please cancel my Order #104781 that I just placed a couple minutes ago so I can place my right order.
    Thank you, I also sent you a message through your contact info of you website.
    Thanks,

Brian Fortune
    First order I have had to cancel...didn't see the function. I went ahead and called Sam to find out how. Once he calls me back, I will go ahead and take care of this for you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. New Member

Thanks man, I couldn't find a phone # listed or I was going to call. I meant to place an order, but didn't realize I already had some other items in my cart from the last time I was on the site. I will place new order once this one is canceled.
    Thanks,

Brian Fortune
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

*feverishly searching for Brian Fortune's mySpace page and pics of the New Years Vegas debacle involving a Cirque du Soleil midget, a baby panda, and the security guard at the MGM*
  5. New Member

i have to say the response time for this kind of matter is outstanding. i'm glad nutraplanet ain't no ordinary supp store. you guys are the kings of kings of kings and their king's kings!@!@!#!
  6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by poison
    *feverishly searching for Brian Fortune's mySpace page and pics of the New Years Vegas debacle involving a Cirque du Soleil midget, a baby panda, and the security guard at the MGM*
    Jayhawkk can hook you up.
  7. Senior Member

Sorry, but sam said you must submit your credit card number, social security number, and a high school yearbook photo for this to be taken care of. Thanks in advance.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    First order I have had to cancel...didn't see the function. I went ahead and called Sam to find out how. Once he calls me back, I will go ahead and take care of this for you.
    Thank you guys for getting this straightened out for me in such a quick time. I logged into my account on NP and seen that the order had been removed. Thanks again that is why I keep coming back to you. Besides all of your great prices, your customer service is awesome! I don't care how good someone's prices are, if their customer service sucks their not going to do any good. You guys at NP have the best of both worlds! Keep up the great work.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2loud
    Thanks man, I couldn't find a phone # listed or I was going to call. I meant to place an order, but didn't realize I already had some other items in my cart from the last time I was on the site. I will place new order once this one is canceled.
    Thanks,

Brian Fortune
    Sorry for the delay...you order was cancelled a few hours ago. You can reorder correctly now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 04:45 AM
  2. Stryder or Dsade
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 12:49 AM
  3. Stryder, got my order BUT...