Androstenetrione

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was looking at this product at NP (bulk) and was curious if anyone had tried it as a combatant to midsection fat (not that I have any you know, only for research purposes) ;) ;) I thought hey I wonder if I could mix a little with some lotion or something and "smear it on me belly" Fat Bastard tony romo dropped the frikkin futball

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was looking at this product at NP (bulk) and was curious if anyone had tried it as a combatant to midsection fat (not that I have any you know, only for research purposes) ;) ;) I thought hey I wonder if I could mix a little with some lotion or something and "smear it on me belly" Fat Bastard tony romo dropped the frikkin futball
get some DCP or wait for avant's new lipoderm RK which should be the stuff!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B's advice is good. The triol is primarily for estrogen control and test boost. I haven't really heard of anyone using it as a fatloss protocol.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try searching Ergopharm Skulpt for possible feedback. It was a topical fatloss product with 6-OXO in it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works decently for Chest Fat around the nipple area, which estrogen contributes to in some cases.

You would need to use a carrier such as Penetrate.

Lipoderm-RK is going to kick some major ass...and I am quite partial to DCP myself. :)

Good advice in this thread.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dsade, will you guys be getting more Lipoderm in anytime soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, will you guys be getting more Lipoderm in anytime soon?
Lipo should be in by Tuesday.

We are going to put together a Lipo/RK special, for those too impatient to wait for the official product.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
This product is not illegal it is a bulk powder form of 6oxo which is a completely legal product. Tony romo that was some funny s*** sorry but it was.... :rofl:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We are going to put together a Lipo/RK special, for those too impatient to wait for the official product.
Hey, dsade didn't avant used to make a lipo that was yohimbe free. What ever happened to that?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I searched around and found the ergopharm product for for around 28 bucks, but I think I will hold off on that purchase. prld2 I was just looking at the yohimbine HCL product. Worth a try? I am going to search up on the DCP now, Thanks guys :type:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
B's advice is good. The triol is primarily for estrogen control and test boost. I haven't really heard of anyone using it as a fatloss protocol.
thanks for the compliment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to prld2gr8ns again.

:cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the feedback I've seen on LipoUltra has been fairly positive, so if it fit's your goals then I'd say go for. I was only asking about the Y-free thing because I could have sworn it existed some time ago.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I searched around and found the ergopharm product for for around 28 bucks, but I think I will hold off on that purchase. prld2 I was just looking at the yohimbine HCL product. Worth a try? I am going to search up on the DCP now, Thanks guys :type:
give that Lipo/RK special a go thats coming up, sure to please

you're always on the ball dsade:cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the compliment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to prld2gr8ns again.

:cheers:
When you pimp the right products dealing with the right subject it's always good, and hell with your graphic design talents, I'd figure you'd be use to compliments by now.:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, dsade didn't avant used to make a lipo that was yohimbe free. What ever happened to that?
No...but they did make Absolved, which used 7-oxo DHEA.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh, that's what I was thinking about. Thanks for clearing that up.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
When you pimp the right products dealing with the right subject it's always good, and hell with your graphic design talents, I'd figure you'd be use to compliments by now.:D
thanks man:thumbsup:

BTW i actually live in the country that Middle Earth and Narnia were filmed in - New Zealand

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweeeeet, B lives in Peter Jacksonville.LOL I bet those movies wrecked havoc on the quit style of life there. Tourist city now I suppose.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeet, B lives in Peter Jacksonville.LOL I bet those movies wrecked havoc on the quit style of life there. Tourist city now I suppose.
New Zealand really isn't that laid back, it always was a tourist attraction, we have great scenery but in the cities its full on, I actually live where The Last Samurai with Tom Cruise was filmed, its laid back in my part of the country, he could walk down to the shop or go surfing and no one really bugged him at all.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Zealand really isn't that laid back, it always was a tourist attraction, we have great scenery but in the cities its full on, I actually live where The Last Samurai with Tom Cruise was filmed, its laid back in my part of the country, he could walk down to the shop or go surfing and no one really bugged him at all.
Hmmm, I should have figured that. All country's seem to have a least a few hot spot's in them. Just after I seen some of the movies filmed there it really got me into looking at some sweet scenery and vacation time. Plan on giving it a visit in the next year or so, when the money is saved up.