Bulk PEA dosing

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
I understand the daily dosage of PEA is 100mg, my question is how are people dosing this? Would this be effective in a transdermal base? my scale is only accurate to .1 grams so measuring would be a bit dicey.

Also what kind of MAO-B inhibitors (Hordenine) are people taking to extend the effect of PEA?

If anyone has used NP Bulk PEA please chime in as to how you've measured it, stacked it, and overall how you liked it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best you can do is go off of the 1/4 tsp measurement on the label, then estimate. Verify with your .1 gram scale...you will come close.

Not sure about transdermal at all.

Yep, I think Hordenine is the most common stack with PEA.

lInX22

Awards
Yep, I think Hordenine is the most common stack with PEA.
Any plans of selling this in bulk?

Most (if not all) of the products that contain Hordenine, also have caffeine and/or yohimbe, the two things I avoid as much as I can...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plans of selling this in bulk?

Most (if not all) of the products that contain Hordenine, also have caffeine and/or yohimbe, the two things I avoid as much as I can...
We can pick up Hordenine.

Have you tried Avant's HEAT? It has a healthy dose of Hordenine.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

i agree with this. H.E.A.T. stack kicks ass. possibly the most underrated fat burner in the industry. it looks to be one of the only thermos including hordenine without the addition of caffeine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree with this. H.E.A.T. stack kicks ass. possibly the most underrated fat burner in the industry. it looks to be one of the only thermos including hordenine without the addition of caffeine.

I co-designed it when I was with Avant.

lInX22

Awards

No, I havent, but then I don't need a fatburner, having a fast metabolism allready.

In fact, when I'm under stress it often gets a tad too fast, cause me to lose too much weight. I have to eat like a horse at times like that.

With estrogen blockers it's basically the same story. I'm normal/low in estrogen, so if I take stuff that supresses this I'm not feeling too well. And that's an understatement...

I've learned this the hard way, that's why I stay away from most suplements and stick to bulkpowders so I can roll my own.

It's kind of weird tho, that every supplement manufactor in the world ONLY seem to focus on guys that tend to have problems with getting too fat and/or have high levels of estrogen, and none of them (at least not that I'm aware of) makes a product for guys that don't have these problems, but could still use a test boost and/or some better recovery every now and then.

lInX22

Awards
Thanks!

Anabolic Pump was on my 'next order'-list anyway and that Crub on stuff looks really interesting, I never heard of a supplement like this, lol.

:pizza:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime ItnX.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im running bad ass mass with JW right now its very very effective

i was also lucky enough to log mass fx and hd as well very very good stack

im intersted in pea hord stack as well

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im running bad ass mass with JW right now its very very effective

i was also lucky enough to log mass fx and hd as well very very good stack

im intersted in pea hord stack as well
I think you may be the first person who could give a head to head comparision of FX and BAM, keep us updated. As for pea/hord I bet dsade will come up with something.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yep tht is why ALRI selected me, Im doing a head to head comparison

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, good deal. Now I see your log that you have going.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine today. How do you measure out one hundred grams?

Take a one eight tsp(teaspoon) and try to measure half of it? or one fourth tsp andmeasure one fouth of it?

1/4 tsp=400 mgs

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a scale your best bet is to probably just take a 1/8tsp and measure it out then divide the serving into equal portions using by placing the powder on a peice of paper and dividing with a sharp edge object. I usually use a poker card or something like that.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'd add it to water. For every gram of PEA, use 10ml water. Serve with a 1ml oral syringe. Works well for me.