Turk 20% and Fadogia Agrestis

propho

Awards
  • Established
hmm never even heard of that second thing.. guess i'll have to do some research.. unless someone wants to spoon feed me the info =)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
search for myogenix, its some sort of herbal test booster, I believe it was brought to market by Anthony Roberts

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
hmm never even heard of that second thing.. guess i'll have to do some research.. unless someone wants to spoon feed me the info =)
It basically increases serum test levels in rats, makes them hump more often, at a dose that would translate to anywhere from 2-10 grams a day for a 200lb human I believe. Studies all over the internet on it, and USP is in direct contact with one of the guys who has been studying it and is isolating the active so they can make a good extract and sell it to us.

propho

Awards
  • Established
sounds like some interesting stuff.. up for an ETA =)

Oswizle

Awards
I thought NP and IBE were a couple of weeks away from stocking this stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, gents....things have a way of leap frogging priority. These are still on the board, just delayed another few weeks.

Thanks for being patient.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, gents....things have a way of leap frogging priority. These are still on the board, just delayed another few weeks.

Thanks for being patient.
You do what ya gotta do buddy. If you were bad at it getting sources and new supplements at Nutraplanet, we probably wouldn't be bugging you all the time.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I thought Fadogia was bunk.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im willing to test or buy the Turk twenty percent. Quality Turk looks like some good stuff.