Question on Shipping Speed?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
is it faster to do USPS Priority Mail or Fed Ex Home Delivery?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you living?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pretty sure usps is ALWAYS faster. fed ex blows.

Bwill

Awards
Lincoln Nebraska
I live in Nebraska and have always gotten my order in 2 days. I have used FedEx each time. I can't imagine USPS arriving in a single day, but if you try it and that's the case let me know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USPS is superior, from my experience of late

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Choose "Man on Burro". It'll still get to you in under 4 days. That's how NutraPlanet handles thangs. FAST!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Choose "Man on Burro". It'll still get to you in under 4 days. That's how NutraPlanet handles thangs. FAST!
haha...well when i ordered from BB.com i always used USPS priority mail and got in usually in like 3 days...but i ordered Priority from Nutraplanet and it took about 5 days...but then again it was like 2 weeks before xmas so idk...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Were all your items in stock and ready to ship at the time of ordering? if 1 item was a "Ships in 2-3 days", it'll hold up your order.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Were all your items in stock and ready to ship at the time of ordering? if 1 item was a "Ships in 2-3 days", it'll hold up your order.
yes they were all in stock ready to ship

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless a day or two makes a difference I would just opt for the regular shipping. That **** gets to you yesterday anyways.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
My last order from NP took all of 4 days....3 of those days were a holiday weekend too! USPS is vastly superior to UPS, FedEx. etc, especially when you factor in cost and the fact that fedex and ups dont work weekends.

Jason

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
idk maybe it was just b/c the holidays were coming up that it took 5 days

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I aways get my np orders overnight, fedex, maybe I'm close Knoxville, tn.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ordered mine USPS 13th of December, not in yet.. Fedex takes 3 days. I'm in Canada.

mwdonald

Awards
Ordered mine USPS 13th of December, not in yet.. Fedex takes 3 days. I'm in Canada.
Customs must be inspecting it, or maybe it got lost in the holiday rush, jk.

I made an order on December 8th using USPS and received it on December 18th -- pretty good for right before Christmas. I've never had an order take over 10 business days using USPS. I have another in the mail now. . .

Bwill

Awards
haha...well when i ordered from BB.com i always used USPS priority mail and got in usually in like 3 days...but i ordered Priority from Nutraplanet and it took about 5 days...but then again it was like 2 weeks before xmas so idk...
Everyone seems to dislike FexEx. I live the same place as you and have always gotten my order 2 days after ordering. I placed and received one a couple weeks before Christmas as well. As always, arrived in 2 days. I have used FedEx each time.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Customs must be inspecting it, or maybe it got lost in the holiday rush, jk.

I made an order on December 8th using USPS and received it on December 18th -- pretty good for right before Christmas. I've never had an order take over 10 business days using USPS. I have another in the mail now. . .
I guess so.. I hate those customs..

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Other then next day, all shipping options get to me in the same amount of time.