Powerfull out of stock???

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There won't be. i normally wouldn't post a competitor addy here, but CNW might still have it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
USPLabs was having some management issues earlier this year; jacob was supposed to have been leaving the company, they were going to take several month production break, etc. They worked it out, but I guess things have been a bit screwy.

Ziri said the main ingredient is in low supply, and difficult to find right now. He says it's not going away, but no one knows when another shipment will be coming in.

Snap it up while you can.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uh, whoops, forgot about the bulk... :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, bulk powerfull really doesn't taste that bad at all. Kinda like really strong beef broth or something.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that regaurds, then what poison said.

G

USPLabs was having some management issues earlier this year; jacob was supposed to have been leaving the company, they were going to take several month production break, etc. They worked it out, but I guess things have been a bit screwy.

Ziri said the main ingredient is in low supply, and difficult to find right now. He says it's not going away, but no one knows when another shipment will be coming in.

Snap it up while you can.[/QUOTE}

This is water under the bridge and really should not be repeated again. USPlabs was my creation and vision. Since I had exclusive decisional control with USPlabs, we released Anabolic Pump which is OUR greatest creation. A creation NEVER seen before in the supplement industry. In my opinion, AP is ONE of best supplement ever created! Time will tell but it will be top 1 or 2...

There is only growth with USPlabs with the other partner gone. USPlabs is 8 million times stronger atleast thats how I feel. Ask Sam.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
well, good luck to you.

its aways good to go about business and not burn your bridges. doing so bites you in the ass sometimes.