Tired of that gut that you have been carrying around for quite some time?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys don't carry enough for my gut but thanks for trying :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Can I freebase this stuff? Also, is it OK to drink water while using lipoderm? :wtf: (Sorry, been on the 'other' boards.):D I'm seriously thinking about trying this. How is the burn factor? Be honest.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
what if i bought this for a friend and while i was "benefitting" from her, i get some of the lipoderm on my junk? man, i can't afford to lose any size off my pecker!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 2 bottles, thank you very much :). Guys if you buy this make sure to pick up some bulk Rasberry Ketones to enhance it even more, just at 1-2g's to the Lipo. And yes it burns but it feels more like Deep Cold rub then like a bad burn.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Any word on when the regular Lipoderm will be in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
When you add Cap, you run into the burn.

Speaking of, can anyone suggest a good branch of capsaicin ?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rivet, that is the lipoderm tht you want.....
the only other one is lipoderm-Y and Avant said that is more for women on the thighs and such.....

The burn is more like a tingle on lipoderm itself! I am waiting to try it with the RK!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
It said out of stock just know when I ordered. Any idea when it will be back in?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Placed an order with Avant several days ago so it should be here any day now.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We placed an order for more on the 2nd, but we unfortunately do not have a solid ETA at this time. Hopefully soon!

It said out of stock just know when I ordered. Any idea when it will be back in?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the message portion of my order, but Ill ask you guys anyways. Is there anyway I can get the rest of my order shipped and then ship the Lipo later. I can pay additional shipping if thats necessary.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Email me at [email protected] and I'll take care of you.

I posted this in the message portion of my order, but Ill ask you guys anyways. Is there anyway I can get the rest of my order shipped and then ship the Lipo later. I can pay additional shipping if thats necessary.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
NP customer service is the best on the planet. Unbelieveable. Thats why you guys get my business as well as so many others.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CS gives me the business all the time. And he is damn good.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
rivet, that is the lipoderm tht you want.....
the only other one is lipoderm-Y and Avant said that is more for women on the thighs and such.....

The burn is more like a tingle on lipoderm itself! I am waiting to try it with the RK!
Where did they say this? I'm just curious, thanks Mace. I don't respond to ALCAR and sesamin orally even at high doses. Thats why I was curious about the Lipoderm-y which I will add RKs and a perhaps some ALB as well. If a AVANT rep is reading this perhaps they can help me Lipoderm-y vs Ultra.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipoderm-Y blocks A2 adrenoreceptors locally, which extend Norepinephrine induced lipolysis by blocking negative feedbackl. When you are lean, except for love-handle area usually, this is usually the limiting factor in fatloss.

the addition of the RKs in Lipo-Y will still make a potent product, asn the RKs amplify NE induced Lipolysis.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
so Y is better for woman on their thighs? my wife is looking for something but is skeptical!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. Lipoderm-Y is ideal for a woman's hip/butt fat deposits.