- 12-29-2006, 03:58 AM
- 12-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
12-29-2006, 01:19 PM
1000 mg/240 ml = 4.17 mg/ml @ 5-6 ml/day = 20-24 mg/dayOriginally Posted by bbgolfer
Double that if I decided to go with 2 grams, either way it's not an excessive amount.
12-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were wanting to take 1-2g PER DAY, not mixed in a trans. solution. My appologies. They do have bulk 6 OXO BTW.Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
12-30-2006, 02:36 AM
I believe I read somewhere that it actually is very orally bioavailable, so if you wanted a normal dose with the transdermal you would prob have to go a little higher.
12-30-2006, 02:58 AM
12-30-2006, 06:08 PM
I just figured it would be easier since I'm already going to be using a trans, I might as well take my ATD trans.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pharaoh7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:23 AM
- By Beau in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2006, 03:06 PM
- By Siznoyton in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2006, 08:11 PM
- By BryanM in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-10-2005, 09:04 PM
- By Smokey69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-30-2005, 04:50 PM