Bulk ATD

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Hows about getting some bulk ATD. I know another retailer sells it for pretty cheap. I'd like to throw a gram or two in my trans for my cutter coming up in the next few months(I'll be using penetrate+DMSO as my carrier BTW).

bbgolfer

Awards
Hows about getting some bulk ATD. I know another retailer sells it for pretty cheap. I'd like to throw a gram or two in my trans for my cutter coming up in the next few months(I'll be using penetrate+DMSO as my carrier BTW).
A gram or two.....isnt that a bit..excessive and probably unsafe? I think the recommended dosage is something like 75mg...not 1500.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
A gram or two.....isnt that a bit..excessive and probably unsafe? I think the recommended dosage is something like 75mg...not 1500.
1000 mg/240 ml = 4.17 mg/ml @ 5-6 ml/day = 20-24 mg/day

Double that if I decided to go with 2 grams, either way it's not an excessive amount.

bbgolfer

Awards
1000 mg/240 ml = 4.17 mg/ml @ 5-6 ml/day = 20-24 mg/day

Double that if I decided to go with 2 grams, either way it's not an excessive amount.
Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were wanting to take 1-2g PER DAY, not mixed in a trans. solution. My appologies. They do have bulk 6 OXO BTW.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I believe I read somewhere that it actually is very orally bioavailable, so if you wanted a normal dose with the transdermal you would prob have to go a little higher.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
They sell cheap capped ATD as a house brand.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I just figured it would be easier since I'm already going to be using a trans, I might as well take my ATD trans.