Bulk ATD - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk ATD

  1. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    mywetnightmares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    Bulk ATD


    Hows about getting some bulk ATD. I know another retailer sells it for pretty cheap. I'd like to throw a gram or two in my trans for my cutter coming up in the next few months(I'll be using penetrate+DMSO as my carrier BTW).

  2. New Member
    bbgolfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    Hows about getting some bulk ATD. I know another retailer sells it for pretty cheap. I'd like to throw a gram or two in my trans for my cutter coming up in the next few months(I'll be using penetrate+DMSO as my carrier BTW).
    A gram or two.....isnt that a bit..excessive and probably unsafe? I think the recommended dosage is something like 75mg...not 1500.
  3. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    mywetnightmares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bbgolfer
    A gram or two.....isnt that a bit..excessive and probably unsafe? I think the recommended dosage is something like 75mg...not 1500.
    1000 mg/240 ml = 4.17 mg/ml @ 5-6 ml/day = 20-24 mg/day

    Double that if I decided to go with 2 grams, either way it's not an excessive amount.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bbgolfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    1000 mg/240 ml = 4.17 mg/ml @ 5-6 ml/day = 20-24 mg/day

    Double that if I decided to go with 2 grams, either way it's not an excessive amount.
    Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were wanting to take 1-2g PER DAY, not mixed in a trans. solution. My appologies. They do have bulk 6 OXO BTW.
  5. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Power
    1091

    Reputation

    I believe I read somewhere that it actually is very orally bioavailable, so if you wanted a normal dose with the transdermal you would prob have to go a little higher.
  6. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    They sell cheap capped ATD as a house brand.
  7. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    mywetnightmares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    330

    Reputation

    I just figured it would be easier since I'm already going to be using a trans, I might as well take my ATD trans.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk atd Worth the hassle?
    By Pharaoh7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 12:23 AM
  2. Bulk ATD
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 02:06 PM
  3. No More Bulk ATD?
    By Siznoyton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 07:11 PM
  4. BULK ATD
    By BryanM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 08:04 PM
  5. Kilosports Bulk ATD Powder
    By Smokey69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 03:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in