Question about Ultimate MassPump Stack

  1. Question about Ultimate MassPump Stack


    Whats the usual dosage that most people use for this? I did a quick search and didn't find anything. Also, this doesn't need to be put in capsules does it?

    Thanks!


  2. I think most are using a 3-3-3 preworkout dosing protocol. These won't need to be capped...just mix with something like Crystal Light Pink Lemonade.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. as in 3 - 1/4tspn doses?
    •   
       


  4. as in 3 grams of each.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhho ho ohh

    I've never taken bulk supps before, i just got this one for christmas and haven't done much reading on it yet. Guess I'm going to have to get something to weigh this stuff out eh

  6. Quote Originally Posted by St1ff
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhho ho ohh

    I've never taken bulk supps before, i just got this one for christmas and haven't done much reading on it yet. Guess I'm going to have to get something to weigh this stuff out eh
    Every container has 1/4 tsp measurement. Just multiply out until you figure out how much of a teaspoon to use.

    Generally this works.

    Oh wait...I should be pushing the scales, eh? Yeah, definitely buy one of our awesomely priced scales.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. hahah

    I may eventually buy a scale, but for now i'm just planning on estimating. Thanks for the quick response!

  8. My pleasure...thank YOU for supporting us.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. i been using that dosing protocol, 3 grams of each preworkout, it works for me, great stuff

  10. Just got back from my work out, i gotta say i was surprised that this stuff worked after the first time using it. Pumps where extremely good, way better than the creatine i was using before hand.

    I didn't have any juice to mix it in so i just used water, i'll be sure to get some juice for tomorrow!

  11. Hey st1ff, did you go with the CEE or the Gluconate?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  12. I got the CEE

  13. MassPump ROCKS! It's all I use now, and I only use it pre-workout three days a week. Still get massive pumps on that protocol.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    i been using that dosing protocol, 3 grams of each preworkout, it works for me, great stuff
    Ok, Im going to sound stupid but how much is 3 grams on a tablespoon? And do I take 3 grams of each?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sharia
    Ok, Im going to sound stupid but how much is 3 grams on a tablespoon? And do I take 3 grams of each?
    if you read the labels gluconate 1/4 tsp is 600 mg so 1 tsp and 1/4 are 3 grams each 100 grams container has that info on the label you just read it and make the math

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    if you read the labels gluconate 1/4 tsp is 600 mg so 1 tsp and 1/4 are 3 grams each 100 grams container has that info on the label you just read it and make the math
    Holly ****t. I thought "3-3-3" meant 3 table spoons of each per day making 9 spoons a day.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    if you read the labels gluconate 1/4 tsp is 600 mg so 1 tsp and 1/4 are 3 grams each 100 grams container has that info on the label you just read it and make the math
    Sorry to beat this like a dead horse........I just got the Ultimate Mass Stack, and I'm trying to figure out how much to take. Looks like everybody is saying 3g. of each. Your quote looks like it says 1.25 teaspoons = 3grams. Am I reading that right? Thanks for any help available.

    Dave

  18. Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Sorry to beat this like a dead horse........I just got the Ultimate Mass Stack, and I'm trying to figure out how much to take. Looks like everybody is saying 3g. of each. Your quote looks like it says 1.25 teaspoons = 3grams. Am I reading that right? Thanks for any help available.

    Dave
    dont worry. we are here to help. Well im not on this stack but i remmeber that each container had in front how many mg were in 1/4 tsp if i recall some of the containers say they have 600mg/1 tsp and others 900mg/ 1 tsp just do the math i dont remmeber how much is in each tsp
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate MassPump Stack Question
    By f18jock in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:23 AM
  2. Ultimate MassPump stack question ..
    By die4football2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 05:38 PM
  3. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
  4. New Ultimate MassPump Stack
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 03:50 AM
  5. questions about a possible stack
    By peruvianlu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Log in
Log in