Question about Ultimate MassPump Stack

St1ff

Awards
Whats the usual dosage that most people use for this? I did a quick search and didn't find anything. Also, this doesn't need to be put in capsules does it?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think most are using a 3-3-3 preworkout dosing protocol. These won't need to be capped...just mix with something like Crystal Light Pink Lemonade.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as in 3 grams of each.

St1ff

Awards
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhho ho ohh

I've never taken bulk supps before, i just got this one for christmas and haven't done much reading on it yet. Guess I'm going to have to get something to weigh this stuff out eh

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhho ho ohh

I've never taken bulk supps before, i just got this one for christmas and haven't done much reading on it yet. Guess I'm going to have to get something to weigh this stuff out eh
Every container has 1/4 tsp measurement. Just multiply out until you figure out how much of a teaspoon to use.

Generally this works.

Oh wait...I should be pushing the scales, eh? Yeah, definitely buy one of our awesomely priced scales.

St1ff

Awards
hahah

I may eventually buy a scale, but for now i'm just planning on estimating. Thanks for the quick response!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pleasure...thank YOU for supporting us.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i been using that dosing protocol, 3 grams of each preworkout, it works for me, great stuff

St1ff

Awards
Just got back from my work out, i gotta say i was surprised that this stuff worked after the first time using it. Pumps where extremely good, way better than the creatine i was using before hand.

I didn't have any juice to mix it in so i just used water, i'll be sure to get some juice for tomorrow!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey st1ff, did you go with the CEE or the Gluconate?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MassPump ROCKS! It's all I use now, and I only use it pre-workout three days a week. Still get massive pumps on that protocol.

Sharia

Awards
i been using that dosing protocol, 3 grams of each preworkout, it works for me, great stuff
Ok, Im going to sound stupid but how much is 3 grams on a tablespoon? And do I take 3 grams of each?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Im going to sound stupid but how much is 3 grams on a tablespoon? And do I take 3 grams of each?
if you read the labels gluconate 1/4 tsp is 600 mg so 1 tsp and 1/4 are 3 grams each 100 grams container has that info on the label you just read it and make the math

Sharia

Awards
if you read the labels gluconate 1/4 tsp is 600 mg so 1 tsp and 1/4 are 3 grams each 100 grams container has that info on the label you just read it and make the math
Holly ****t. I thought "3-3-3" meant 3 table spoons of each per day making 9 spoons a day.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Sorry to beat this like a dead horse........I just got the Ultimate Mass Stack, and I'm trying to figure out how much to take. Looks like everybody is saying 3g. of each. Your quote looks like it says 1.25 teaspoons = 3grams. Am I reading that right? Thanks for any help available.

Dave

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to beat this like a dead horse........I just got the Ultimate Mass Stack, and I'm trying to figure out how much to take. Looks like everybody is saying 3g. of each. Your quote looks like it says 1.25 teaspoons = 3grams. Am I reading that right? Thanks for any help available.

Dave
dont worry. we are here to help. Well im not on this stack but i remmeber that each container had in front how many mg were in 1/4 tsp if i recall some of the containers say they have 600mg/1 tsp and others 900mg/ 1 tsp just do the math i dont remmeber how much is in each tsp