Prior to XMas, I had ordered Jungle Warfare from NP to take advantage of the XMas sale.
Well, that night, my shoulder flared up again (3rd or 4th time this year, darnit). So, next day I e-mailed NP customer service asking them to cancel the order. And they did without a problem, comment, complaint, or question.
I don't know of many online companies that would do that! Most would ship it and say "Heck, we just couldn't cancel it in time!"
Instead, my order was canceled, and I was wished well.
Oh, and the rush MRI I had on 22 December resulted in this from the radiologist:
I have no idea what it means, but it sure sounds like I have a lot to look forward to in 2007 (meeting with my Ortho on January 8). Sigh.IMPRESSION:
1. Partial tearing of supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendons involving roughly 50-75% undersurface thickness. No complete rotator cuff tear is present.
2. Probably intraarticular partial tearing of the long head biceps tendon.
3. Undermining of the labrum involving posterior, superior and anterior aspects.
4. Normal bulk to the shoulder musculature.
5. Mild acromioclavicular degenerative undersurface changes.
6. Type I, mildly laterally down sloped acromion.
7. Mild nonspecific marrow edema, anterior humerus.
No Hill-Sach's, reverse Hill-Sach's or osseous Bankart lesions are identified.
Thanks again, NP!