DCP Stacking question

mkashcraft

I just ordered some DCP and have been reading through all the logs thus far and have noticed everyone seems to be stacking different supps. I was wondering if anyone currently logging their own cycles had any input for me on what supps you would reccomend for a good cut/adding mass if possible? Current stats are 5'10'' @ 177 around 14% bodyfat.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just using DCP standalone and its working fine for me, no need to add more. Sesamin, AP, Berberine, ECA, Yohimbine hcl, and green tea are all great supps that you could add if you wanted.

mkashcraft

Thanks for the input myth,

I have decided that I'm going to run DCP along with the NHA Stack from DS. I think this would be perfect for a great body recomp. I also plan on running a very strict and clean diet and workout plan. Once I receive these products I will start a log and get all my stats/measurements up to date.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input myth,

I have decided that I'm going to run DCP along with the NHA Stack from DS. I think this would be perfect for a great body recomp. I also plan on running a very strict and clean diet and workout plan. Once I receive these products I will start a log and get all my stats/measurements up to date.
Will you be using LX as part of the NHA or just RR/Activate? The only thing that would make this stack better would be something for cortisol control e.g. LX, Retain, etc.

mkashcraft

Thats what I was debating on, do you think that it is a big neccesity?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not necessarily a big necessity, but it helps out especially if you are trying to cut/recomp.