SuperCissus

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    m88tow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%

    SuperCissus


    Any idea when this will be back in stock. I went to order today and saw it is out of stock. I only have 2 bottles left of the old cissus and I am in serious need, thanks.

  2. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We should have more Super Cissus RX in stock and ready for shipment by this Friday or the following Tuesday (because of the holiday). Thanks for your patience!


    Quote Originally Posted by m88tow
    Any idea when this will be back in stock. I went to order today and saw it is out of stock. I only have 2 bottles left of the old cissus and I am in serious need, thanks.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  3. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Slackers! I am referring to USPlabs under estimating the Power of SuperCIssus and NutraPlanets becomming one of the Top sites in the industry.

    Funny because Nutra and USP are like little kids that grew up together.
    •   
       

  4. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Funny because Nutra and USP are like little kids that grew up together.
    Ahhhhhh, ain't that sweet. Did you and Sam take pictures with your shirt's off running around in the summer time looking for a fire hydrant.

    P.S. Get on it slackers.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    26689
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Ahhhhhh, ain't that sweet. Did you and Sam take pictures with your shirt's off running around in the summer time looking for a fire hydrant.

    P.S. Get on it slackers.
    Actually Jacob and I have pics of that from the other day...quite an interesting day it was
  6. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3652
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I wanna see I wanna see
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Ahhhhhh, ain't that sweet. Did you and Sam take pictures with your shirt's off running around in the summer time looking for a fire hydrant.

    P.S. Get on it slackers.
    I wanted to play in the water, but sam would play with the girls in the water...just last week, Pictures been destroyed on Sam's request.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Actually Jacob and I have pics of that from the other day...quite an interesting day it was
    Are these the ones in the bathtub that I saw the other day?

    You never DID tell me where your other hand was.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Are these the ones in the bathtub that I saw the other day?

    You never DID tell me where your other hand was.

    Price increase accompanies with visual sharing...OKAY SAMMY...I mean Sam!
  10. New Member
    m88tow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    We should have more Super Cissus RX in stock and ready for shipment by this Friday or the following Tuesday (because of the holiday). Thanks for your patience!

    That sounds very good to me, I will get right on it this time so that I do not miss out again. Thanks guys.
  11. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Get em' while they're hot!!!


    Super Cissus is now back in stock and ready for shipment (while supplies last)!!!

    ***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY POPULAR AND WILL SELL OUT EXTREMELY FAST!!!

    NutraPlanet.com: Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps) By USPLabs
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  12. New Member
    cdc1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    55.77%

    Any idea when the super cissus will be back in stock? Thanks.
  13. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Looks like it still is.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  14. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1390
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    38.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sure is.
  15. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Super Cissus RX is now in stock and ready for shipment:
    NutraPlanet.com: Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps) By USPLabs

    Quote Originally Posted by cdc1917
    Any idea when the super cissus will be back in stock? Thanks.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  16. Banned
    (((A^T^R)))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    When will Super cissus be available in Bulk? Like it is at BP.co.uk
  17. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Now in stock!!!


    *EDIT* This is the 5% extract version. Apologies for the confusion.

    Bulk Cissus is now in stock and ready for shipment!

    100 Grams- NutraPlanet.com: Bulk Cissus (100 grams) By NutraPlanet

    500 Grams-NutraPlanet.com: Bulk Cissus (500 grams) By NutraPlanet
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  18. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,721
    Rep Power
    1317321
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    Bulk Cissus is now in stock and ready for shipment!

    100 Grams- NutraPlanet.com: Bulk Cissus (100 grams) By NutraPlanet

    500 Grams-NutraPlanet.com: Bulk Cissus (500 grams) By NutraPlanet
    Is this the SuperCissus or the previous version?
  19. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry about that, didn't notice he asked for the 10% version in bulk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Is this the SuperCissus or the previous version?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  20. Banned
    (((A^T^R)))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    *EDIT* This is the 5% extract version. Apologies for the confusion.

    Bulk Cissus is now in stock and ready for shipment!

    100 Grams- NutraPlanet.com: Bulk Cissus (100 grams) By NutraPlanet

    500 Grams-NutraPlanet.com: Bulk Cissus (500 grams) By NutraPlanet
    Is the bulk USPlabs extraction? The new bulk cissus is moist and dark reddish brown. Unlike the old cissus available on NP?
  21. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,721
    Rep Power
    1317321
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by (((A^T^R)))
    Is the bulk USPlabs extraction? The new bulk cissus is moist and dark reddish brown. Unlike the old cissus available on NP?
    I don't think it its the bulk USP...I think that it may have only been a one-time thing.
  22. Banned
    (((A^T^R)))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Angry


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    I don't think it its the bulk USP...I think that it may have only been a one-time thing.

    Why doesn't USPlabs let Sam sell the super cissus in bulk? This makes no sense to me.
  23. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1390
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    38.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by (((A^T^R)))
    Why doesn't USPlabs let Sam sell the super cissus in bulk? This makes no sense to me.
    1) We aren't doing it in bulk yet.
    2) All our bulk powders will be supplied through Genera Supplements to retailers. I'm not sure what products will be available as bulk at this point.
  24. New Member
    Meerspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    40.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    1) We aren't doing it in bulk yet.
    2) All our bulk powders will be supplied through Genera Supplements to retailers. I'm not sure what products will be available as bulk at this point.

    Why does DELETED carry it then? Is this a fake or legit? I saw a kilo for $206 USD.
    Last edited by yeahright; 01-14-2007 at 01:58 AM.
  25. Banned
    (((A^T^R)))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    1) We aren't doing it in bulk yet.
    2) All our bulk powders will be supplied through Genera Supplements to retailers. I'm not sure what products will be available as bulk at this point.
    Not in bulk yet? Try DELETED

    10%
    1 kilo for $206 USD.

    Bulk {Yes}
    Last edited by yeahright; 01-14-2007 at 01:59 AM.
  26. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1390
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    38.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    They've had that stock for a while now, they were the first to have it. I assume they still have supplies from a while back.
  27. New Member
    iskone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.32%

    What ever happened too the 20%?

    The last Cissus I ordered wasn't the dark brown reddish stuff, it's this DARK brown nasty stuff....way worse too mix then when it was the USP or the Reddish stuff.


    Isk
  28. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by (((A^T^R)))
    Why doesn't USPlabs let Sam sell the super cissus in bulk? This makes no sense to me.
    The option has always been there for Sam. If there is demand, he may pick it up.
  29. Banned
    (((A^T^R)))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    The option has always been there for Sam. If there is demand, he may pick it up.
    Well he should take that up. Bulk powerfull sells like crack in a nigerian neighborhood.
  30. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    538
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by (((A^T^R)))
    Well he should take that up. Bulk powerfull sells like crack in a nigerian neighborhood.
    As would supercissus...
  31. Registered User
    ItsHectic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,603
    Rep Power
    4376
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iskone
    What ever happened too the 20%?

    The last Cissus I ordered wasn't the dark brown reddish stuff, it's this DARK brown nasty stuff....way worse too mix then when it was the USP or the Reddish stuff.


    Isk
    Just like Speed deals.
  32. New Member
    bigstabile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    18.75%

    bump this, sold out again.
  33. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No worries, Super Cissus is now back in stock and ready for shipment! Though, we weren't kiddding around when we said it will sell out fast and continue to!

    NutraPlanet.com: Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps) By USPLabs



    Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    bump this, sold out again.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  34. New Member
    bigstabile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    18.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    No worries, Super Cissus is now back in stock and ready for shipment! Though, we weren't kiddding around when we said it will sell out fast and continue to!

    NutraPlanet.com: Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps) By USPLabs
    wow that was fast! I swear I looked right before I made that last post and it was out of stock.
  35. Banned
    (((A^T^R)))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    No worries, Super Cissus is now back in stock and ready for shipment! Though, we weren't kiddding around when we said it will sell out fast and continue to!

    NutraPlanet.com: Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps) By USPLabs

    When will you be offering Super Cissus in bulk??????
  36. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Unfortunately, we are not sure on an ETA at this moment in time, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by (((A^T^R)))
    When will you be offering Super Cissus in bulk??????
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  37. New Member
    iskone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.32%

    What is the cissus you guys have in stcok right now? The dark brown stuff?


    Isk
  38. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Right now, we have the 5% ketosteroids Bulk Cisssus in stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by iskone
    What is the cissus you guys have in stcok right now? The dark brown stuff?


    Isk
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  39. New Member
    iskone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.32%

    I shoulda been more clear. I know it's the 5% but I was wondering if that is the reddish stuff or the dark brown stuff.


    Isk
  40. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    538
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by iskone
    I shoulda been more clear. I know it's the 5% but I was wondering if that is the reddish stuff or the dark brown stuff.


    Isk
    The 5% bulk is dark brown...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SUPERCISSUS Rx Log
    By TSB4me in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in