SuperCissus

m88tow

Awards
Any idea when this will be back in stock. I went to order today and saw it is out of stock. I only have 2 bottles left of the old cissus and I am in serious need, thanks.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We should have more Super Cissus RX in stock and ready for shipment by this Friday or the following Tuesday (because of the holiday). Thanks for your patience!

Any idea when this will be back in stock. I went to order today and saw it is out of stock. I only have 2 bottles left of the old cissus and I am in serious need, thanks.

Slackers! I am referring to USPlabs under estimating the Power of SuperCIssus and NutraPlanets becomming one of the Top sites in the industry.

Funny because Nutra and USP are like little kids that grew up together.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny because Nutra and USP are like little kids that grew up together.
Ahhhhhh, ain't that sweet. Did you and Sam take pictures with your shirt's off running around in the summer time looking for a fire hydrant.:D

P.S. Get on it slackers.:whip:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhh, ain't that sweet. Did you and Sam take pictures with your shirt's off running around in the summer time looking for a fire hydrant.:D

Actually Jacob and I have pics of that from the other day...quite an interesting day it was :cheers:

I wanted to play in the water, but sam would play with the girls in the water...just last week, Pictures been destroyed on Sam's request.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually Jacob and I have pics of that from the other day...quite an interesting day it was :cheers:
Are these the ones in the bathtub that I saw the other day?

You never DID tell me where your other hand was.

Are these the ones in the bathtub that I saw the other day?

You never DID tell me where your other hand was.

Price increase accompanies with visual sharing...OKAY SAMMY...I mean Sam!

m88tow

Awards
We should have more Super Cissus RX in stock and ready for shipment by this Friday or the following Tuesday (because of the holiday). Thanks for your patience!

That sounds very good to me, I will get right on it this time so that I do not miss out again. Thanks guys.

cdc1917

Awards
Any idea when the super cissus will be back in stock? Thanks.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like it still is.

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
When will Super cissus be available in Bulk? Like it is at BP.co.uk

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the bulk USPlabs extraction? The new bulk cissus is moist and dark reddish brown. Unlike the old cissus available on NP?
I don't think it its the bulk USP...I think that it may have only been a one-time thing.

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
I don't think it its the bulk USP...I think that it may have only been a one-time thing.

Why doesn't USPlabs let Sam sell the super cissus in bulk? This makes no sense to me.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't USPlabs let Sam sell the super cissus in bulk? This makes no sense to me.
1) We aren't doing it in bulk yet.
2) All our bulk powders will be supplied through Genera Supplements to retailers. I'm not sure what products will be available as bulk at this point.

Meerspace

Meerspace

Awards
2) All our bulk powders will be supplied through Genera Supplements to retailers. I'm not sure what products will be available as bulk at this point.

Why does DELETED carry it then? Is this a fake or legit? I saw a kilo for $206 USD.

Last edited by a moderator:
(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
Not in bulk yet? Try DELETED

10%
1 kilo for $206 USD.

Bulk {Yes}

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
They've had that stock for a while now, they were the first to have it. I assume they still have supplies from a while back.

iskone

iskone

Awards
What ever happened too the 20%?

The last Cissus I ordered wasn't the dark brown reddish stuff, it's this DARK brown nasty stuff....way worse too mix then when it was the USP or the Reddish stuff.

Isk

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened too the 20%?

The last Cissus I ordered wasn't the dark brown reddish stuff, it's this DARK brown nasty stuff....way worse too mix then when it was the USP or the Reddish stuff.

Isk
Just like Speed deals.

iskone

iskone

Awards
What is the cissus you guys have in stcok right now? The dark brown stuff?

Isk

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Right now, we have the 5% ketosteroids Bulk Cisssus in stock.

What is the cissus you guys have in stcok right now? The dark brown stuff?

Isk

iskone

iskone

Awards
I shoulda been more clear. I know it's the 5% but I was wondering if that is the reddish stuff or the dark brown stuff.

Isk

iskone

iskone

Awards
Tahnks. I just figured it was all 5% the old stuff from USP, reddish stuff, and the dark brown.

Isk

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get my hands on some more symmetry, stuff works wonders!

iskone

iskone

Awards
Sam will be stocking the USPlabs 5% soon along with the 24% symmetry.

Cool. That is the worst tasting IMO by it mixes alot better. Do you guys have a date? I've gotta make an order real soon.

Isk

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
Sam will be stocking the USPlabs 5% soon along with the 24% symmetry.
24% symmetry. Strong libido reducer.

The 5% symmetry did nothing for me accept lowered my libido. Other people reported this too. Especially in conjuction w/ cissus.

But cissus and powerfull on the other hand sends it up Peter North style.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
24% symmetry. Strong libido reducer.

The 5% symmetry did nothing for me accept lowered my libido. Other people reported this too. Especially in conjuction w/ cissus.

But cissus and powerfull on the other hand sends it up Peter North style.
Didn't affect my libido at all, that would be one side effect I wouldn't tolerate.